Why is a character NC more than a whole new character slot lol? And why is it so damn expensive from the begin with, to simply change your name? There are people with patreons where they are making a living producing art  with their resub at only cost amount only being 1 dollar. Hella time and work goes into making a art piece. But changing your name? Something that takes no time at all or even effort, costs 10 dollars? O_O" I feel like yall would profit more if the price was lower because people would change their name for memes or even to avoid other people lol...

May aswell just buy a whole new character slot and select the name i want since it's cheaper. And I get most will argue (its like that because you lose your progress so people are more inclined to pay more to keep it). Not me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SweetLikeKandee said:

May aswell just buy a whole new character slot and select the name i want since it's cheaper. And I get most will argue (its like that because you lose your progress so people are more inclined to pay more to keep it). Not me.

The good news is you can do that.

$10 is nothing, also you are paying a service, while patreon you are supporting the creator which you do not need to.

Look at the real world inflation is happening, 98 octane petrol $2,07 per litre! Prices are skying high 

it’s only $10 -_-

Edited by Deadliest

3 hours ago, SweetLikeKandee said:

Why is a character NC more than a whole new character slot lol? And why is it so damn expensive from the begin with, to simply change your name? There are people with patreons where they are making a living producing art  with their resub at only cost amount only being 1 dollar. Hella time and work goes into making a art piece. But changing your name? Something that takes no time at all or even effort, costs 10 dollars? O_O" I feel like yall would profit more if the price was lower because people would change their name for memes or even to avoid other people lol...

there are also people making a living by typing 30 second ai prompts, things are priced to what people will pay for them

On 4/28/2023 at 12:51 AM, Deadliest said:

$10 is nothing, also you are paying a service, while patreon you are supporting the creator which you do not need to.

Look at the real world inflation is happening, 98 octane petrol $2,07 per litre! Prices are skying high 

it’s only $10 -_-

$10 is not nothing in Russland due to money conversion rates and income differences. It's about ~800 RUB. Thing is you can go to a shop and buy something for 10 RUB, while you could not do that in the west.

$10 is nothing in US of A simply due to insane income compared to the rest of the world.

$10 is doable in Western Europe due to decent income BUT it's actually $12 here due to taxes and other ungodly reasons.

I'm in Eastern Europe atm so it's middle ground for me between Western Europe and Russia...

Really depends in the region you live in. Imagine what $10 is to someone living in Venezuela...

Now while we're on the topic of prices, when some bundles will be debundled like Vegas Rocker pack? I do want some elements of Rhino kit but I do not want to purchase clothes I don't like or shotgun I already have with it...

Edited by Weaboos