Sign in to follow this  
CerealKiller

EAC still doesn't work and log in failed.

Won't let me log into APB and in my opinion the Easy Anti Cheat does not work, i am still facing a lot of cheaters. I thought EAC was meant to ban all the hackers/cheaters but obviously it's just a second version of Battle Eye. Maybe if you report them then they will look into it and maybe ban them, but it should ban them automatically when they try to log in if their are any cheats activated. 

This thread has been moved from the S.T.F.U section of our forums to the appropriate APB: Reloaded section.

~@mayii

We are currently having some issues with log ins. Our tech team is working on it. 

12 minutes ago, CerealKiller said:

in my opinion the Easy Anti Cheat does not work

Well that didn’t take long. 

25 minutes ago, CerealKiller said:

Won't let me log into APB and in my opinion the Easy Anti Cheat does not work, i am still facing a lot of cheaters. I thought EAC was meant to ban all the hackers/cheaters but obviously it's just a second version of Battle Eye. Maybe if you report them then they will look into it and maybe ban them, but it should ban them automatically when they try to log in if their are any cheats activated. 

If it's perfect in Fortnite, it's good here. It takes time to recognise the fraud. It's only been updated today and you're already crying? 😄
Don't forget it's 2023 now. Many people have very good pc. Example: if it has a higher refresh rate than you, it has an advantage. Already the mouse are 8000hz refresh rate. These make a big difference if you have an old, potato computer.

Edited by Ririn

1 hour ago, CerealKiller said:

in my opinion the Easy Anti Cheat does not work, i am still facing a lot of cheaters. I thought EAC was meant to ban all the hackers/cheaters but obviously it's just a second version of Battle Eye.

EAC will only keep cheaters out for a few days at best which is very normal for any Anti-cheat, although I HIGHLY doubt that players have bypassed EAC's measures yet so the chances of running into cheaters right now *should* be extremely low, however, in the coming weeks as cheats get updated they will slowly creep back into the game at which point the cat and mouse game that is cheating / anti-cheat measures continues, this is where BE was lacking, it simply took too long to catch players cheating after they found a way around the measures put in place by the Anti-cheat to prevent injections.

How effective EAC will be is going to show in the next few months, not right now as players are very unlikely to be cheating and most ppl are not going to risk their account cheating until they know the cheat is going undetected so the only cheaters you may encounter right now are those testing the cheat and probing the anti-cheat.

• Like 1

Appears to be an issue when switching characters

when returning to the character select screen.

However there was an isp outage at my end today.

After the outage it seems to work fine, switching characters.

When it did mess up, it would tell me my character was locked in dist 15,

then return me to the log in screen. 

In game I have no issues. good fps ect.

As far as the anticheat working.

Well it is working in ways that may have been unforeseen,

The chat is beautiful, I love to watch em squirm.

This will take a bit of time to weed them out.

Yes you will see some that u think are hackers, thats what the 

report button is for.

Mack has to See and know beyond a reasonable doubt 

to use the report function. And I did use it once today.

I wouldn't expect the player to just disappear.

The Other thing is that Mack gave everyone a 

Clean Slate.  If I thought U were a hax or I had some issue

its all over. Your all welcome in our city. And We go from there.  

5 hours ago, CerealKiller said:

dunning kruger speedrun any%

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CerealKiller said:

and in my opinion the Easy Anti Cheat does not work, i am still facing a lot of cheaters.

LMAO
Sooner than expected
Gitgud loser

i play apb from steam , can you please help me ?  i cant login i dont know why it doesnt let me login

On 4/27/2023 at 9:04 PM, Ririn said:

f it's perfect in Fortnite,

it's perfect in Fortnite because 1) There is a quite big devs anticheat team well supported and working focused 24/24h without being shared in different departments updating anticheat monthly or also several times during a month 2) There are tons of external admins/ gamemasters there checking and reporting and supporting the devs team.

I am pretty sure here the APB gamemasters we have here despite being a lot the very few numbers fo them recluted of them very passionate and good anyway they have got very limited tools from LO (they cannot ban directly sadly despite probabily the evidence recorded or directly got from their eyes ) and about updating... LMAO give a pair of weeks for the less crafty ones or just some days  anyway devs hackers will always found several ways to exploiting the game again and again 🤣 as always, you cannot stop them if there isnt a regular updating and decent support from gamemasters.

Edited by PingOVER9000
with the same behaviour this game is doomed sadly..