Hexerin

Squad of speedhackers on Jericho atm - 21 April 2023

One of them has been doing so for over a month now, btw.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hexerin said:

My, my. Then imagine how many closets there are.

whole clans of hackers in there.

I blame LO, they knew they hacked when they let them into bronze.

they've known all this time and done not shit. 3 yrs of desegregation.

Nope We Refuse to ban hackers n we Refuse to let bronze/silvers play in 

their own server even though we have over flowing servers, cuz We dont want 

them to play unless our friends can hack them,,

RIGHT LO 

Hell the hack clans are posting those square links, selling hax.

LO just sits on their patootie n lets another day go by that they 

REFUSE TO BAN HACKERS

Deseg isnt the issue Mack, considering that threat lock literally killed 50-60% of the game population on just Joker server alone in 3 months....

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 1

On 4/22/2023 at 9:55 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

whole clans of hackers in there.

I blame LO, they knew they hacked when they let them into bronze.

they've known all this time and done not shit. 3 yrs of desegregation.

Nope We Refuse to ban hackers n we Refuse to let bronze/silvers play in 

their own server even though we have over flowing servers, cuz We dont want 

them to play unless our friends can hack them,,

RIGHT LO 

Hell the hack clans are posting those square links, selling hax.

LO just sits on their patootie n lets another day go by that they 

REFUSE TO BAN HACKERS

brother for your mental health i believe it is best for you to step away from the PC and take a few steps outside to take a deep breath. Some players are just better than you. Not everyone is cheating. Please post some of your gameplay so we can determine these cheaters are really cheaters or if you're just bad.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

Please post some of your gameplay

As If that would matter, as if I'm the only one calling hax in NA.

Like Bro, I'm almost a Boomer so We don't, Video tape video games.

My game play is beside the point, dont need to play to see hackers.

n who is 'We'? U mean the hackers that U must represent coming in here

'Cherry picking' to try to dissuade LO into not installing an anti cheat.

Whats Wrong 'Bro' ya gettin nervous? 

Relax, they won't ever install an anti cheat and your friends accounts are safe. 

Even the guy spamming who hackes your ignore list n removes themselves just 

after being put on it and continues to spam.

No Matt wont do shit to u guys. Your Safe 

5 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

brother for your mental health i believe it is best for you to step away from the PC and take a few steps outside to take a deep breath. Some players are just better than you. Not everyone is cheating. Please post some of your gameplay so we can determine these cheaters are really cheaters or if you're just bad.

It doesn't matter if they are scammers or not. I get into the game to play at my own pace. But the game gives me the role of meat. I will never be the best, I don't need it. I want to play, just play, without using macros, constantly pressing the Shift key, the mouse wheel, all kinds of launchers and cool techniques for using weapons. I don't need it. The game killed everything I liked about it. There is no sociality here, all my friends have been offline for a long time. There is no need for clans. There is no need to worry about editors. No one appreciates it. APB has turned into a stupid shooter with a bunch of jerks, broken mechanics and weapons.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Yapopal said:

It doesn't matter if they are scammers or not. I get into the game to play at my own pace. But the game gives me the role of meat. I will never be the best, I don't need it. I want to play, just play, without using macros, constantly pressing the Shift key, the mouse wheel, all kinds of launchers and cool techniques for using weapons. I don't need it. The game killed everything I liked about it. There is no sociality here, all my friends have been offline for a long time. There is no need for clans. There is no need to worry about editors. No one appreciates it. APB has turned into a stupid shooter with a bunch of jerks, broken mechanics and weapons.

apb has two looks for male and female around 3 guns and maybe 2 cars. atleast thats how it feels all you ever see. anything outside of that you get yelled at for using or just isnt worth your time to use. and seeing hard work put into making a character unique is just gone. hell you never see clothes up for sell now and all the symbols are over priced trash or some form of hentai. themes are just people using AH as there vault

Best thing to do in apb is to unisntall it and go play something else

On 4/23/2023 at 11:12 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

As If that would matter, as if I'm the only one calling hax in NA.

Like Bro, I'm almost a Boomer so We don't, Video tape video games.

My game play is beside the point, dont need to play to see hackers.

n who is 'We'? U mean the hackers that U must represent coming in here

'Cherry picking' to try to dissuade LO into not installing an anti cheat.

Whats Wrong 'Bro' ya gettin nervous? 

Relax, they won't ever install an anti cheat and your friends accounts are safe. 

Even the guy spamming who hackes your ignore list n removes themselves just 

after being put on it and continues to spam.

No Matt wont do shit to u guys. Your Safe 

why does everything you type have to sound like rap bars ;_;

i encourage a good anticheat, apb needs it. if you're accusing people of cheating, a lot of people, then i need to see some proof of this. you must have a modern pc with shadowplay, just save the last 5 mins of gameplay or whatever and throw it on youtube. i want to see some gameplay to see if you're trolling or not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iRawwwN said:

modern pc with shadowplay

Ironically you have peaked my interest in what ever gadget I do have.

However I probly wont be giving out my YT account, n I dont do twitch.

Id have to learn how it works, then id have to go thru opening an account with twitch and paypal

n all the other bs they want to join. Twitch being the only one Devs will review. 

Im not trolling, I'm trying to get LO to Hurry Up, n lets remember I dont have to prove shit to You.

But Imma go back under my Rock for awhile, Ill try to figure this thing out.

Edited by MACKxBOLAN
tried it out, all kind of stuff on screen, end up crashing with no control to car, try turn it off n go mission. I got something but it be a black screen, i hear sounds
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Ironically you have peaked my interest in what ever gadget I do have.

what. you got a pc. you are able to play apb. of course you have a way to record gameplay. fraps is probably still a thing.

However I probly wont be giving out my YT account, n I dont do twitch.

It's a youtube channel, not top secret military stuff that you are leaking. Hell even RAY gave us his youtube and it's full of pape rmache anime girls

Id have to learn how it works, then id have to go thru opening an account with twitch and paypal

n all the other bs they want to join. Twitch being the only one Devs will review.

Paypal ?_? You don't need paypal what the hell are you talking about. Twitch is all they review, where did you find this out?

Im not trolling, I'm trying to get LO to Hurry Up, n lets remember I dont have to prove shit to You.

You must be. To come here and cry cheats but not put any proof of gameplay up for us to compare.

But Imma go back under my Rock for awhile, Ill try to figure this thing out.

ill call you when trump launches the nukes at little rocketman

2 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

gameplay up for us to compare.

Who is 'Us' ?

I made lil video last nite but I aint showing it to anyone, just did it to figure it out.

If I were to have a twitch I wouldnt give u the link. I would only share that with Staff

Which You aren't, nor do you represent 'WE' as you are some forum random, 

with not enough of a real life, that U spent all this time n Mass-Quote me.

Your pretty out of touch with current affairs, Trump isn't President anymore, its another guy

n the 'little rocketman died of syphilis a few years back.

Who tf is Ray? n it is Top Secret from people like U.

How I know u aint gonna mass report my video or hack in to my gmail via youtube...

Naaaw aint no fkn way im giving out a YT to anyone round here,

next thing you'll do is be adjusting my air -conditioner and yelling obscenities

thru my ring camera, ordering grub hub to my place 

You can create an account on odysee with a throwaway email, if you're really paranoid about people getting access to personal information.

On 4/24/2023 at 10:41 PM, iRawwwN said:

i encourage a good anticheat, apb needs it. if you're accusing people of cheating, a lot of people, then i need to see some proof of this. you must have a modern pc with shadowplay, just save the last 5 mins of gameplay or whatever and throw it on youtube. i want to see some gameplay to see if you're trolling or not.

the actual anti-cheat is Ok.

The matter seem so there isnt a proper team updating it in regulary intervals

20 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

How I know u aint gonna mass report my video or hack in to my gmail via youtube...

You know.. you can set a different email than your personal mail for youtube or twitch account.. the paypal speech whatever make me spit the cofe on the laptop damn 😂

Anyway I am curious... at least Mack show us your character/s, I want to see the cars too 🤣

On 4/22/2023 at 2:02 AM, Hexerin said:

Nah its been diff people.

Or at least theyve been getting banned and rerolling

On 4/25/2023 at 6:45 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Who is 'Us' ?

The forum population that you probably have accused of cheating.

I made lil video last nite but I aint showing it to anyone, just did it to figure it out.

"figure it out" it's not rocket science brother.

If I were to have a twitch I wouldnt give u the link. I would only share that with Staff

Which You aren't, nor do you represent 'WE' as you are some forum random,

ohh so secret!!! We're all randoms on the internet, I'll give you my YouTube if you want. It's just videos of gameplay lmao. I'm not uploading my special content there... lmk if you want that... ;)))))

with not enough of a real life, that U spent all this time n Mass-Quote me.

brother I work my 8-10hrs day and come on and relax, coming here and quoting you and HELPING YOU COMPREHEND WHAT I AM TYPING is NOT DIFFICULT. You must be a boomer. "mass quoting" takes like 10 seconds so I can reply to each line you type. Another reason as to why I believe you are either trolling or unable to use a mouse and keyboard correctly.

Your pretty out of touch with current affairs, Trump isn't President anymore, its another guy

n the 'little rocketman died of syphilis a few years back.

Un is still alive and kicking and Trump is still your president. Sorry brother, he will be back. Sleepy Joe is no more!

Who tf is Ray? n it is Top Secret from people like U.

Ray is just Ray. He makes paper mache anime figures and talks to them. I don't want to post his YouTube here as it may be "doxing" or something dumb.

Because I don't give two fucks about your Gmail or YouTube account. I just want to see gameplay. Go post it on Rumble or some shit.

next thing you'll do is be adjusting my air -conditioner and yelling obscenities

thru my ring camera, ordering grub hub to my place 

If you think I can do that by looking at a YouTube video of APB Gameplay that you post... then I hope you like Pineapple on your pizza, because that is what is going to arrive at your front door.

Edited by iRawwwN