Sign in to follow this  
Goldexen

About new buffs for Compacts

I recently watched patch notes to find one with "buff" of regular Vegas G20 and found this post:

MIKRO & VAQUERO BUFF

I mean, this is cool, that moderators are checking forum and listen community, but the problem is that i wrote about those things like 3 years ago in this thread: 

And in my spreadsheet:
9XeTrxp.png
(Last Change was in October 10, 2021)
So, i wondering: is "Community Corner>Fan Sites & Communities & Promotions" don't checking by Moderators or it's just that theme isn't popular? 

Anyway, i feel nice that cars were changed in better side, so i'd like to test them, but on a special server for testing without NPCs(like i posted in my "Car Comparison" thread), maybe there is an option to make it? Because NPCs are really ruining tests

I'am not asking for something special, because i know, that i'am yet another player of which there are many in APB, but why not try and find out? Especially that i don't ask something extraordinary, and i made/making this videos for a community(and also balancers of game for sure) and this thing will be really helpful and allow me to make videos faster and maybe more better, like making more Sprint runs instead of only 3, or 15 instead of 10 laps on circuit because, like i said before, NPCs are main ruining factor in my tests

Edited by Goldexen
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

as a content maker for APB, I fully support my friend

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Balora said:

as a content maker for APB, I fully support my friend

Thank you for support! Like watching your videos

• Like 1

I once helped to record a video with tests and blocking traffic was a pain in the patootie i'am fully understand the statement of OP

• Thanks 1

Would love to see you do your thing.

I watched your videos and they are really well done!

Maybe someone from SPCT could help you?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ellix said:

Would love to see you do your thing.

I watched your videos and they are really well done!

Maybe someone from SPCT could help you?

Thank you for support!

IDK seems like they're not care about this

• Like 1

Time has shown that only one member of this game was able to do that kind of complicated video series of detailed analysis and providing information about game vehicles, especially if comparing with GTA V which have big amount of YouTuber-testers of cars. This test server will be only a small part of help to exchange how much you have done for the community of APB

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, DraggiRussia said:

Time has shown that only one member of this game was able to do that kind of complicated video series of detailed analysis and providing information about game vehicles, especially if comparing with GTA V which have big amount of YouTuber-testers of cars. This test server will be only a small part of help to exchange how much you have done for the community of APB

👀

This thread has been closed as per OP's request.

~@mayii