Sign in to follow this  
MrLek

EasyAC vs BattlEye vs FairFight

EasyAC vs BattlEye vs FairFight  

27 members have voted

1. 1. If you were to choose the best Anti Cheat to stay on apb until eternity, which one would you choose?

• FairFight
    • EasyAC
    • BattlEye
    • Other (Comment which one)

Imagine not wanting fairfight back...

1) I have yet to see false banned players.

2) some bronze cheaters (with no brain) were banned too, and that was possible only because of FairFight, GMs wouldnt have ban them because they are not able to identify cheaters properly.

the moment I saw those bronze players getting banned, that's where I realized FF was working well.

Absolutely not for ffbans or public announcements of cheaters being banned. Some, maybe even most do it for the attention and you're playing right into their desire to be noticed, they feed off your outrage and reactions

What else is there to gain from the precious time you waste here as a shameless bast ard utilizing third party software akin to handicap aid when you know for a fact each new account you make is temporary

The only time public shaming like this would work is if you exposed their real life identity and address but false positives are always a possibility and so are unjust GM bans 

Edited by Optimus_Crime
  • Like 1

1 - Did FairFight work? 

a) Right until ban. Decent. Well... Until getting banned for "cheating".

b) There weren't that many cheaters I saw although I clearly saw cracks. 

c) Yep. HELL you could go to damn artificalaiming site and get free ones there. Now it's a bit of defunct site.

d) Sorry but since ban I have trust issues with it. So terrible.

Optional: Sure. Link removed.    - Azukii

2 - Did EasyAC work?

a) At beginning it was fine but as the time gone it became increasingly worse.

b) It was like scale - which I assume was cheaters adjusting to it. At begin I didn't had any brow rising moments but later on everything was clear to see.

c) I don't play with stuff I don't use - but fact that I was invited to Discord with cheats bypassing it shows that yeah - even lazy me could get cheat.

d) ...In work 🙂

Optional: -

3 - Did BattlEye work?

a) First days were alright but after that cheater started to appear everywhere with even bigger intensity than previously.

b) Question is... if it even behaved at all? Seemed more like "trigger" based anti-cheat. "Oh you do that incorrect, bam. Ban" Problem is - it appears to not be updated properly like it is in other games.

c) Nowadays? Technically harder - as in, this communities became pretty closed due to fear of being exposed. But I'm aware of existence of Discord groups around APB cheats, usually paid ones - even now.

d) Why even bother with new anti-cheat if you don't plan to update it either?

Optional: Eh.

4 - Fairfight is worst. EasyAC was best, in my opinion.

a) There is no ideal anti-cheat. But what would make each of these better is proper oversight and update. In all fields of anti-cheat maintaince both G1 and LO fail miserably.

b) ... OBT ... But there was major difference in defence - there wasn't that little players so few cheaters running around wouldn't make much difference to anybody.

*Optional: Why would I? I already produced myself over this.

On 4/20/2023 at 3:36 PM, MrLek said:

EDIT: L.O should go back to showing banned hackers.

Link removed.    - Azukii

Look at banned profiles and deduce why bans shouldn't be broadcasted.

• Like 1