Sign in to follow this  
Theronguard

Nfas true ogre should have the same Hard Dmg as Nfas 12 for destroying vehicles.

Or 50 hard dmg instead of 36 while 10 less than 60 on Nfas 12. Csg 20 takes 10 shots to explode vehicles(car flaming). Jg 840 takes 6 to 8 shots and Nfas 12 true ogre takes 27shots to explode vehicles (car starts to flame) and reg. Nfas 12 takes 18shots to explode vehicle.

ogre got dumpstered due to the old days were a single IR 3 ogre could wipe a room of ten people with one mag. it would also ruin cars passing by them should they have wound up there weapon

Truth is that with any gun wether it is balanced or not LO will step in tank it till it's a about as effective as a under charged .22 with a 3 inch barrel and then leave it as such for the next millennia

1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

ogre got dumpstered due to the old days were a single IR 3 ogre could wipe a room of ten people with one mag. it would also ruin cars passing by them should they have wound up there weapon

Truth is that with any gun wether it is balanced or not LO will step in tank it till it's a about as effective as a under charged .22 with a 3 inch barrel and then leave it as such for the next millennia

Yes I heard the stories.....I still remember the sound from my Kevlar and star days.....only health damage was nerfed though.....to me having some more HARD damage like 50 is a quality of life improvement rather than a buff.....since it only does 648 total HARD damage in one mag A WHOLE 18 SHOTS if ur point-blank with its spread. 

Now the millennia....this post wasn't that diificult...i type knowing that grain of salt.

Btw if u find the post where they nerf true ogre....can u link it....

Edited by Theronguard
Add

On 4/20/2023 at 2:22 AM, cowhorseman said:

ogre got dumpstered due to the old days were a single IR 3 ogre could wipe a room of ten people with one mag. 

Excatly!

A lot of people in forum proposed to half / reduce the ammo capacity substiantaly while removing or modify the reload time instead of the crappy change...  instead of the last crappy change we have had still a worthy weapon in CQC or 1 vs 1 to be used without its BS.

About NFAS, SHOWTOPPER may had done the same interventation, reducing the ammo capacity enough for making the weapon more of high risk, high reward using them.

Edited by PingOVER9000
nfas

21 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Excatly!

A lot of people in forum proposed to half / reduce the ammo capacity substiantaly while removing or modify the reload time instead of the crappy change...  instead of the last crappy change we have had still a worthy weapon in CQC or 1 vs 1 to be used without its BS.

About NFAS, SHOWTOPPER may had done the same interventation, reducing the ammo capacity enough for making the weapon more of high risk, high reward using them.

show stopper was a fun gun to use then they decided "hey this gun that works as a great cqc shotgun that can go up agaisnt 45 and fbw? lets nerf it to all hell" and now we got 2 more side arms not worth a single shit

32 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Excatly!

Chill famm I'm just asking for +24 HARD DAMAGE on the true ogre so from 36 HARD DAMAGE it goes to 60 HARD DAMAGE same as Regular nfas. Or even just +14 extra hard damage on true ogre would be greatly appreciated. To get 50 base HARD damage

1 hour ago, Theronguard said:

Chill famm I'm just asking for +24 HARD DAMAGE on the true ogre so from 36 HARD DAMAGE it goes to 60 HARD DAMAGE same as Regular nfas. Or even just +14 extra hard damage on true ogre would be greatly appreciated. To get 50 base HARD damage

Ask anything you want, Seems you will only get ignored writing in this section or this forum whatever.

Lately some SPCT claim about if you want talk or want some devs get attention in something you have to go in the LO discord.. but  I advice you in advance dont get better hopes there

13 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Ask anything you want, Seems you will only get ignored writing in this section or this forum whatever.

Lately some SPCT claim about if you want talk or want some devs get attention in something you have to go in the LO discord.. but  I advice you in advance dont get better hopes there

Ty for the replies though homie.....on topic .

I legit lost a mission with NFAS true ogre because I couldn't explode the opp spawn car in time it was a hard comeback too. 

I don't like nerfs but the ogre was the one gun that deserved to be brought down, besides being a cheap cash grab for cheap people it was and likely still is capable of initiating fps drops and screen freezes with the amount of pellets it can shit out

Don't you think this was done deliberately since the ogre has 18 shots in the mag before it needs to reload as opposed to 7 in the nfas even if it has a windup timer? 

5 hours ago, Theronguard said:

Ty for the replies though homie.....on topic .

I legit lost a mission with NFAS true ogre because I couldn't explode the opp spawn car in time it was a hard comeback too. 

eh unfortunately happen it got balanced from someone  using a bottom and what is inside a bottom, instead of the head...

For the sort of I guess baited purchase learn from this experience and the fact the true ogre it's better getting dust in the inventory unfortunately, I hope for you it will not happen anymore anyway check about recent weapons stats or ask forum for opinions before next time.

5 hours ago, Optimus_Crime said:

I don't like nerfs but the ogre was the one gun that deserved to be brought down, besides being a cheap cash grab for cheap people it was and likely still is capable of initiating fps drops and screen freezes with the amount of pellets it can shit out

Don't you think this was done deliberately since the ogre has 18 shots in the mag before it needs to reload as opposed to 7 in the nfas even if it has a windup timer? 

It was annoy, very annoy in some cases depends from the matchup location but not OP, anyway the nerf was a total overkill for the true ogre...  also with the wind up time the18 shots mag are too much, it was sort of common abusing corner jumping and killing 2/3 opponents with one mag, THAT'S THE REASON SOME PEOPLE CLAIM ABOUT BEING IT BUSTED , reducing it to half it was enough or good start for testing balacing the weapon.

DOW, NFAS with IR3, devs may have tried reducing the magazine size to 5/6  forcing players using extented mag 3 and watching well how using these holy shots instead of spray&pray or/and just slighty increasing the fire rate of 0.1/0.05...  there were several ways of balacing them but no they got the lazy way and totally fuck spread pellets for all shotguns.

2 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

eh unfortunately happen it got balanced from someone  using a bottom and what is inside a bottom, instead of the head...

For the sort of I guess baited purchase learn from this experience and the fact the true ogre it's better getting dust in the inventory unfortunately, I hope for you it will not happen anymore anyway check about recent weapons stats or ask forum for opinions before next time.

It was annoy, very annoy in some cases depends from the matchup location but not OP, anyway the nerf was a total overkill for the true ogre...  also with the wind up time the18 shots mag are too much, it was sort of common abusing corner jumping and killing 2/3 opponents with one mag, THAT'S THE REASON SOME PEOPLE CLAIM ABOUT BEING IT BUSTED , reducing it to half it was enough or good start for testing balacing the weapon.

DOW, NFAS with IR3, devs may have tried reducing the magazine size to 5/6  forcing players using extented mag 3 and watching well how using these holy shots instead of spray&pray or/and just slighty increasing the fire rate of 0.1/0.05...  there were several ways of balacing them but no they got the lazy way and totally fuck spread pellets for all shotguns.

8 hours ago, Optimus_Crime said:

Still not hearing anything about hard damage.....HARD DAMAGE IS THE DAMAGE THAT AFFECTS VEHICLES not players.....36 BASE ON TRUE OGRE IS 648 IN 18SHOTS WHICH IS HORRENDOUS.....u might as well throw gravel at the car.

On 4/22/2023 at 10:54 PM, Theronguard said:

Still not hearing anything about hard damage.....HARD DAMAGE IS THE DAMAGE THAT AFFECTS VEHICLES not players.....36 BASE ON TRUE OGRE IS 648 IN 18SHOTS WHICH IS HORRENDOUS.....u might as well throw gravel at the car.

I know what you meant and I still see no reason why it should be a straight upgrade over the regular nfas in this regard

11 hours ago, Optimus_Crime said:

I know what you meant and I still see no reason why it should be a straight upgrade over the regular nfas in this regard

It can be 50 base total HARD Dmg on true ogre instead of 36 still lower than nfas 12 60 base total HARD DMG

• Like 1

Truly the hard hitting gun balance change to shake up the meta

• Like 1

5 hours ago, proxie said:

Truly the hard hitting gun balance change to shake up the meta

Doubt hard damage will ever will.