π™’π™Šπ™’ 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 π™ƒπ˜Όπ™‘π™€ π˜Ώπ™€π™‡π™€π™π™€π˜Ώ π™ˆπ™” π™ˆπ™€π™Žπ™Žπ˜Όπ™‚π™€ π™’π™ƒπ˜Όπ™ 𝘼 π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€ 𝙄𝙏 π™Žπ™€π™€π™ˆπ™Ž 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™ π™π™Š π™ƒπ™„π˜Ώπ™€ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™π™€π˜Όπ™‡π™„π™π™”. Maybe spend the time on Fix the game πŸ™‚

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APB NEW ENGINE promise to: !!!!!!!!!!!!! APB CHEATING SIMULATOR !!!!!!!!!!!! 95% Is Cheating

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanna enjoy a no legit matchmaking? Do you want to play with Hacks and not be banned? YES YOU WANT TO BE A GOLD GUY ON APB!

Β 

Β 

Nah aimbot doesnΒ΄t exist on Apb some guys said... NAH the videos you can see on Yt with AimBot, Wallhacks and macros are science fiction montages!!!!

Β 

If you want to cheat APB SADLY is your game, just play leggit one match on a random day in the week, in one match you will see:

- Gold guy making 32 kills.

- A guy with terrible macro, pistol is more fast than png now

- The guy who allways know where are you.

- Server no account your shoots.

-----------------------------------------(my only game last week and the last game at this was the same) Its a day a day for leggit players-----------------------

Β 

But well.... everybody who really plays know it πŸ˜„

Β 

-----------U N P L A Y E A B L E-----------

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Every fucking day, new players come into the game. They look at this shit and delete the game to hell. Every fucking day is no longer a bunch, at most a handful of potential customers who put an end to this game. With this approach, they will never restore the player base...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Yapopal said:

Every fucking day, new players come into the game. They look at this shit and delete the game to hell. Every fucking day is no longer a bunch, at most a handful of potential customers who put an end to this game. With this approach, they will never restore the player base...

Yea this is the reason I feel like they should turn the servers off until the game is back in some kind of order. Letting people be away from the game will only generate more hype for it's return. While also having compounding new things in the game be it balance, content, stability, or graphical.

I do believe they have good intentions of keeping the game up while working on it. But it would probably be better to open the game for stress tests (similar to battlebit right now) where the devs one the servers once a week to see how their changes are taking hold.

Edited by R3ACT3M
  • Thanks 1

honestly they should just start banning the ppl who keep making the same threads over and over again

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MonkaS said:

honestly they should just start banning the ppl who keep making the same threads over and over again

Sounds good to me. We have the anti-cheat discussion thread. Don't need more than that.

Nah, we need more threads on it until LO pulls their head out of their ass and starts doing something about the issue. The current top viewed stream on Twitch is an r255 running a blatant aimbot and wallhack, with config that has disallowed edits like removing explosion smoke and making player characters solid bright glowing white. Watch as LO does literally nothing about this.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 4/18/2023 at 9:08 PM, Yapopal said:

Β 

YAY my new signature! (with your permit ofc dear sir)

21 hours ago, MonkaS said:

Whatever, Be water my friend

Edited by PingOVER9000
salt water is fine too

On 4/18/2023 at 9:08 PM, Yapopal said:

Yee well, not every noob and unskill kid can play here

On 4/19/2023 at 4:54 AM, MonkaS said:

It was like that for a while. But then people were asking why the forums were moderated better then the game.

• Like 1

relax buddy okay?

10 hours ago, nndrei said:

Yee well, not every noob and unskill kid can play here

Oh yes, not everyone can do it. Only 400 selected warriors from all over the world are capable of this. Among them are the immortal Duncan Macleod, the best shooter in the wild west, Clint Eastwood, The Flash, and Scoobidoo.Β 

The entry threshold is too high. A newcomer to the game is very uncomfortable. He is limited in everything. At the same time, there is no selection of equal opponents in the game. There is no anti-cheat. Beginners do not understand why they were killed from the initial pistol with a burst of bullets. Probably it was a cheater, I'll go to the forest, away from this game.
You are defending the foundations that destroy this game. Protect further, soon the branch will have enough sawing to break.

Edited by Yapopal
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Yapopal said:

Oh yes, not everyone can do it. Only 400 selected warriors from all over the world are capable of this. Among them are the immortal Duncan Macleod, the best shooter in the wild west, Clint Eastwood, The Flash, and Scoobidoo.Β 

The entry threshold is too high. A newcomer to the game is very uncomfortable. He is limited in everything. At the same time, there is no selection of equal opponents in the game. There is no anti-cheat. Beginners do not understand why they were killed from the initial pistol with a burst of bullets. Probably it was a cheater, I'll go to the forest, away from this game.
You are defending the foundations that destroy this game. Protect further, soon the branch will have enough sawing to break.

You think all of us who are playing this game. We haven't had to start someday.

And we've played back in the days of GamersFirst (they really didn't care about hackers).

Only the difference is, we've kept playing regardless.

And we don't cry at every forum post.

Β 

So less cheap sarcasm. And more training.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, nndrei said:

And we've played back in the days of GamersFirst (they really didn't care about hackers).

Β 

Do not compare what happened before and what is happening now. I've been playing this game for 10 years and have spent over a year of playing time in it. Now the game is filled with bugusers, macros, and cheats. There is no matchmaking. Administrations don't give a shit about using macros, third-party launchers, changing client settings. A beginner in this game has nothing to do, he will simply be destroyed morally.

2 hours ago, Yapopal said:

he will simply be destroyed morally.

brave of you to assume they play long enough to reach that point

20 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

brave of you to assume they play long enough to reach that point

or masochist? 🀣

23 hours ago, nndrei said:

Β 

Nobody is crying here and no idea everytime what traning you are everybody talking about, a time you haveΒ  around 150 game hrs, good ping and fps, APB is such as all normal FPS game, A Easy Game, cheaters arent a problem per se with decent teamwork.

Anyway,Β  it's just a dissapointment it's just veterans or ex players continueΒ pushing forward this game.

On 4/22/2023 at 7:24 PM, PingOVER9000 said:

or masochist? 🀣

Β 

Nobody is crying here and no idea everytime what traning you are everybody talking about, a time you haveΒ  around 150 game hrs, good ping and fps, APB is such as all normal FPS game, A Easy Game, cheaters arent a problem per se with decent teamwork.

Anyway,Β  it's just a dissapointment it's just veterans or ex players continueΒ pushing forward this game.

huh?

On 4/22/2023 at 12:00 PM, Yapopal said:

Do not compare what happened before and what is happening now. I've been playing this game for 10 years and have spent over a year of playing time in it. Now the game is filled with bugusers, macros, and cheats. There is no matchmaking. Administrations don't give a shit about using macros, third-party launchers, changing client settings. A beginner in this game has nothing to do, he will simply be destroyed morally.

People have been using custom settings since the start.

Β 

Back in 2011 I would enable 'debug hitmarkers' to be able to see if my shot actually hit or not. It also turned off blood splatter, which was necessary back then since the best GPU at the time was the GTX 580. The 580 stutters from close up blood splatter, graffiti, explosions, basically anything using too many particle effects. A weaker GPU will freeze at times.

On 4/21/2023 at 1:17 PM, nndrei said:

Β 

i get the mindset,Β but for perspective -Β can you tell me how many people from "back in the day" are still playing? And out of those old players still playing, how many are spending money?

the casual players don't necessarily need to be listened toΒ but they do need to be placated, because the game needs them to stick around long enough to open their wallets

On 4/21/2023 at 8:17 PM, nndrei said:

Β 

Non comparable imo. Back when I started in 2011 the there were a lot more new players so you would get more balanced matches, everybody had older PCs, non of 200 fps 144hz stuff that exists now. Even mm was better as it was harder to get gold at first.

Β 

I was thinking similarly like you untill I brought a few newer players recently. They've been fighting gold veterans who have been playing since 2010 non stop, like at least 80% of matches. If I let them play alone they still get golds, rarely silvers but have no one on their team to guide them...

Β 

Me and other friend were trying to show them ropes on how to play and mm has been shitting on us non stop. Like one match stands out from memory: my team (all friends) two average golds, one low rank silver, one low rank bronze, get thrown into a match against 3 gold premade team that does not miss shots, final stage item hold, we manage to kill them somehow and get the item for a bit, they call backup, get a 4th gold that rarely misses his shots and we can't call backup 4 v 4, how is this fair? So many examples like this or that bronzie got silver so now 4 golds vs 2 golds and 2 silvers, no backup next mission...

• Like 3

I've returned to play APB after stopping in 2014.Β 

Β 

And this game is definitely not noob friendly. As was Sayed before: there's 0 Ballance on the game. And maybe this is the reason I've stopped playing back there.

Β 

You just create your character, goes to the First tutorials where you learn to move, shoot and the basic mechanics of the Game.Β 

Β 

Then they make you start matchmaking. So your first match is with against 3 gold members who just DESTROY you without any chance of reaction. So you keep trying and trying to win one single match, but if you don't get the luck to be carried away by other players of your team, I'll be r***ed every single match until you feel demoralized enough to just stop playing and uninstall the game.Β 

Β 

So I think that an equalization system for matchmaking would definitely help new players feel attached to the game and be more charmed to keep playing it.

Β 

Hell dude I love this APB, I love the customization and the unique premise of this universe, but damn, it's almost impossible to have fun with this disparity of skill on the matchmaking.Β 

Β 

See that I don't even quote the cheaters and hackers because unfortunately, this will never end. Every online game has it's cheaters, no matter what the devs do. But I know they can take actions for this game to be more "noob friendly" with an equal matchmaking system who puts players of the same ranks/levels to compete with each other.Β 

Β 

That's my opinion. Will it be heard by the devs? I doubt it, but who cares right? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

51 minutes ago, Maethiron said:

Hell dude I love this APB, I love the customization and the unique premise of this universe, but damn, it's almost impossible to have fun with this disparity of skill on the matchmaking.Β 

Β 

That's my opinion. Will it be heard by the devs? I doubt it, but who cares right? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

We're listening.

Matchmaking is getting a complete overhaul right now. We've done two community tests so far.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

51 minutes ago, MattScott said:

We're listening.

Matchmaking is getting a complete overhaul right now. We've done two community tests so far.

🀣

• Like 1