Hi G1's!

I understand that there is anticheat but the private hack will not be detected. Fortunately, the paid cheaters have disappeared. (x*2, Aim***kies, Sy***mcheats etc.)
I guess the /spectate and /fly is not for decoration. Please come up, and see Baylan Shipping. I think you see /spectate if cheater snapping. 

P.S. Sorry for my English.

Thank you in advance!

Edited by Ririn

I was playing against a level 255 clan last night. During the mission, i was caught in the open by one of their players who started unloading his hand gun from the top of the bridge. I knew i was gone. Suddenly he snapped in another direction and was firing at my team mate 400m away. He stopped and took aim at me again, but again snapped in the other direction again. He just couldnt lock on me. It was actually hillarious.

39 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

Suddenly he snapped in another direction and was firing at my team mate 400m away. He stopped and took aim at me again, but again snapped in the other direction again. He just couldnt lock on me. It was actually hillarious.

How could you tell he was snapping to a target 400m away? I don’t think you can even lock on to a target that far away (while cheating).

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

How could you tell he was snapping to a target 400m away? I don’t think you can even lock on to a target that far away (while cheating).

It depends on how you set it. The maximum distance is 500m.
Here 1500 the max distance (Pic from google):
134b5d_e7cfffae3dee484bb8c0a18fe02d7f27.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ya its gotten real bad, seems since 64b came there has been way more.

n its not just Golds hackin. And of course they take over the chat.

Call ya names, like Silver, as if silver is a bad thing to be.

With 50/50 ya cant get anyone to goto the second server or east/west ect.

Not enough to partially fill a second instance, so your choice is to wait to be hacked, 

or go steal.  Games not even worth booting anymore.

LO keeps dragging their feet, they won't update us on when we get this illustrious anticheat.

Dont see LO in district watching all the license plate names, grouped together.

Ya know, I can get banned for truck crashing them, but they can crash me n use trucks, 

call ez, n bot around n get away with it. 

n Dont tell me to report them, It never worked before, n it wont work now.

I'm not some "influencer' kid who Films games, its not My job.

If you ask me LO is dragging their feet cuz they know 60% of the player base will get banned 

as soon as they switch it on.  Oh am I gonna cry n make 'War'?  Naw its not worth my time.

27 minutes ago, Ririn said:

Learn something new every day, thanks.

• Like 1

I don't deny that I tried it a long time ago, Tried the premium cheats. Of course I was banned by PunkBuster. (2011) I know when someone is cheating. Especially if he is a noob and can't set it up. And unfortunately some are stupid enough to come up Baylan Shipping and shoot everyone to zero.

9 minutes ago, Ririn said:

Especially if he is a noob and can't set it up

That is precisely why I have never cheated apb.

That and I don't want those programs on my pc.

But I know if I tried, I would be caught and banned instantly.

Not cuz the No Anticheat would catch me, it would be instantly 

recognizable by all the current cheaters, n they would have me banned.

Not to mention I would probly as u say Not set it up right and be blatant but still 

go negative n Lose and then get banned by those who are Buddys with staff.

Ya know if ya don't know what you're doing, ya shouldn't mess with it.

That can be applied to all things in Life

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

LO keeps dragging their feet, they won't update us on when we get this illustrious anticheat.

Dont see LO in district watching all the license plate names, grouped together.

7hvxgl.jpg

I imagine cheaters cheat for 2 reasons:

A: Loosing is very personal in APB due to getting repeat matches against people. And seeing the character you spent hours creating loose is a very bad feeling.

B: Players know that cheating is really bad and are using it as a tool to try and kill the player base off

Also don't post modifications that aren't allowed in the TOS. You will get in trouble.

Edited by R3ACT3M

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Considering last stage deathmatch shows nametags further, and we used to have the option to see enemy vehicle mobile spawners on the whole map, it wouldn't surprise me if player position is always visible to your client. Plus, your client needs to see at least 120M or so to smoothly draw players coming into range at 100M.

2 hours ago, Ririn said:

20 minutes ago, BlatMan said:

Considering last stage deathmatch shows nametags further, and we used to have the option to see enemy vehicle mobile spawners on the whole map, it wouldn't surprise me if player position is always visible to your client. Plus, your client needs to see at least 120M or so to smoothly draw players coming into range at 100M.

most injectable cheats use client side data, which is only available up to ~100m for player models, because that’s all that’s needed to render characters

TDM tags are serverside, and afaik they aren’t linked to character models; the server says “place tag here” and your client says “okay!” no matter what - it’s why TDM tags have such frequent desync issues

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Learn something new every day, thanks.

There is a cheater up there now EU- Asylum. I thought I'd let you know. 

21 minutes ago, Ririn said:

Sadly all I can do is tell you to report them.

30 minutes ago, Ririn said:

I recommend you report them through support, providing the name, the server and images or videos where it can be demonstrated that they use cheats.

I have to say, huge change today after the update. Really didnt come across any blatents. Not only that but GM's were killing it in district. Thats the most fun i have had for a while.

10 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

I imagine cheaters cheat for 2 reasons:

A: Loosing is very personal in APB due to getting repeat matches against people. And seeing the character you spent hours creating loose is a very bad feeling.

B: Players know that cheating is really bad and are using it as a tool to try and kill the player base off

Also don't post modifications that aren't allowed in the TOS. You will get in trouble.

People spend hours and hours making there female model just right

so they can slap cat ears glass and a thong on her with some shitty tats and a nose ring.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ririn said:

1500 is max default for all of aj and sc cheats it doesn't actually take into account the max render distance. The information just isn't even available to the client past 300m~500m I think haven't cheated on the game in forever though. G1 patched it in way similar too the way valve patched it for csgo(far esp) where that info just isn't given to the client since it isn't necessary.

Edited by MonkaS

2 hours ago, MonkaS said:

1500 is max default for all of aj and sc cheats it doesn't actually take into account the max render distance. The information just isn't even available to the client past 300m~500m I think haven't cheated on the game in forever though. G1 patched it in way similar too the way valve patched it for csgo(far esp) where that info just isn't given to the client since it isn't necessary.

IIRC it's 300m, but it's been so long I might be slightly off on that. It's super easy to check though (legitimately). Invite someone to your group, and tell them to just start driving around a block in a circle. Drive away from them yourself, until the group member indicator no longer moves along your screen in real time to their movement (instead, it takes like 1-2 seconds to update the info of where they are). The distance at which it stops moving in real time, is the distance at which that change that G1/RG made takes place. Past that distance, other player positions are only updated to your client from the server once every second or so.

LOL at several people in this thread casually confessing to cheating / using cheats previously.

On the more serious note:

Why isn't there a system where, if a player receives a dozen of reports from a dozen of different players in a span of 30-60 minutes or whatever, they get temporarily banned from matchmaking / missions / game / whatever, and GMs get notified to take a look at the case and act upon it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ch1ck said:

people in this thread casually confessing to cheating

Ya but Mack is Cra-Cra  n nobody cheats at apb, Mack just Bad.

4 hours ago, Ch1ck said:

player receives a dozen of reports

This won't work, then all it would take is for the hax or a click of hax to have all their buddys 

report a certain player, who is innocent, to knock them off the game.

they have a similar thing in war thunder witch is not a good thing.

in wt you can be knocked off the mission by getting 3 or more reports

of 'misconduct. by being nasty in chat and or team killing or inactivity.

I cried hack once in WT n they all reported me n i got knocked off the mission,

and silenced from chat for 10 days.    😩

4 hours ago, Ch1ck said:

LOL at several people in this thread casually confessing to cheating / using cheats previously.

Why isn't there a system where, if a player receives a dozen of reports from a dozen of different players in a span of 30-60 minutes or whatever, they get temporarily banned from matchmaking / missions / game / whatever, and GMs get notified to take a look at the case and act upon it.

Brb me and the boys are gonna mass report you so you can't play til a GM is available. We will do this every day.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ch1ck said:

there’s already a disturbingly large group of people who harass the better apb players on a regular basis because they’re convinced anyone above silver is cheating

same thing happens to certain streamers

now imagine if those people could prevent players and streamers from playing apb without breaking the tos

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ch1ck said:

Hell no. Preventing the reported player from playing without an investigation is only going to negatively affect legit players. Cheaters will hop on their 10th alt account till the temp ban clears. They'll mass report anyone who can beat them.

PUBG has this feature. Players get mass reported all the time. Temp bans are handed out left and right, but the majority of the temp bans do not become permanent. If those players were cheating, it only stopped them from playing on that account for a few days.

Now, if they want to use reports as part of Fairfight to analyze players, that would be fine. For example, if a player rarely gets reported, and all of a sudden there's a bunch of reports from players who rarely file reports, than flag the account for investigation. I wouldn't auto-ban them, just in case. I'd also not want them to know other players are reporting them, that way they don't try to hide their behavior.

1 hour ago, BlatMan said:

Hell no. Preventing the reported player from playing without an investigation is only going to negatively affect legit players. Cheaters will hop on their 10th alt account till the temp ban clears. They'll mass report anyone who can beat them.

PUBG has this feature. Players get mass reported all the time. Temp bans are handed out left and right, but the majority of the temp bans do not become permanent. If those players were cheating, it only stopped them from playing on that account for a few days.

Now, if they want to use reports as part of Fairfight to analyze players, that would be fine. For example, if a player rarely gets reported, and all of a sudden there's a bunch of reports from players who rarely file reports, than flag the account for investigation. I wouldn't auto-ban them, just in case. I'd also not want them to know other players are reporting them, that way they don't try to hide their behavior.

Maxpayne used a system in which there was automatic server transfer. It would automatically put all the cheaters on the same server as well as the suspects. But if you think APB is bad for cheating, GTAO and RDO are 1000 times worse. Cheaters have completely taken over and control the servers. If you report them, you automatically get kicked and they get your IP address. People have been targeted outside of the game for reporting them. Cheaters have the ability to kick you from the game, not to mention god mode, fly around the server. Rockstar wont do a thing.