MsMercedes

New content (PVE/New Maps)

8 hours ago, MsMercedes said:

Hello, 

Are there any new maps coming?

also what's this about PVE missions, against the AI? 

not coming in the near future 

41 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

not coming in the near future 

it is however well specified an AI with a PVE in the near future thanks to the 64 bits, it will be accompanied by a new matchmaking, we can therefore conclude that it will probably be a 'tutorial' mode for the newcomers

23 hours ago, MsMercedes said:

also what's this about PVE missions, against the AI? 

Something that won't happen for 10+ years.

PvE/AI seems not so far away.

There were several ChuckyAIxN characters ( N = 1 through 8 )  standing in line in Social EU, almost all of the same rank/threat, and exactly the same costume with regards to the Chucky the killer's outfit.

Or just a mass troll.

tROOfqu9ccgM.png?o=1

19 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Something that won't happen for 10+ years.

"

Player vs Environment (PVE) Missions

APB is historically PVP focused which means where there is a winner, there is always a loser. Other titles in the space, such as GTA Online, have always had PVE content that their players can engage to grow their skills.

We will be adding support for discrete PVE elements over time. This should allow us to start using those game mechanics in new mission types, new Team PVE missions, and in the new Tutorial."

That doesn't sound like the next 10 years, sounds like before the end of the year. 

I didn't see anything mention about a new district, just making the two main districts look more up to date. I personally believe they need to sell APB/ip to a big known company and called it a different name if they want to save the APB name. Because at this rate, none of what they're doing is going to matter in the long run, and i highly doubt more players come back. I haven't played this game for about 5 years. I don't see any reason coming back unless the playerbase comes back. So selling the game and calling it a new name will i think help bring this game back to life. 

Sell it to EA , or Rockstar lol, or whoever else out there who is a big company/dev. 

Edited by MsMercedes

47 minutes ago, MsMercedes said:

That doesn't sound like the next 10 years, sounds like before the end of the year.

Oh you sweet summer child...

cecd759a6817ca047fa8b4650c27e456.gif

47 minutes ago, MsMercedes said:

I personally believe they need to sell APB/ip to a big known company ... Sell it to EA , or Rockstar lol, or whoever else out there who is a big company/dev. 

LO doesn't own the IP anymore. They sold it to some Chinese dude years ago, who's done nothing with it.

https://unitgame.com/

LO can develop what we have here, but they can never sell/transfer to anyone else nor can they make a sequel or new game.

1 hour ago, MsMercedes said:

Sell it to EA , or Rockstar lol, or whoever else out there who is a big company/dev. 

you think ea or rockstar want this trash heap lol

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, glaciers said:

you think ea or rockstar want this trash heap lol

LOL hahaha. I believe its too late for this game. I think they're wasting their time with the roadmap, if the playerbase doesn't come back, what's the point. I came across a game called Gangstar NYC coming out, might check that out hopefully its "kinda" like apb. 

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

Unit Game is a worldwide game company formed in 2001 with its HQ in Hongkong. The company mainly focuses on developing games and creating&promoting intellectual property assets.

Unit Game is the intellectual property holder of APB, and has a series of APB game development plans in the future.

More than 20 years in the business and 0 products/games on this web page.Looks like created by LO(4 years since then btw)The thing i wonder is what they did with the IP(if they did something at all)

5 hours ago, MsMercedes said:

"

Player vs Environment (PVE) Missions

APB is historically PVP focused which means where there is a winner, there is always a loser. Other titles in the space, such as GTA Online, have always had PVE content that their players can engage to grow their skills.

We will be adding support for discrete PVE elements over time. This should allow us to start using those game mechanics in new mission types, new Team PVE missions, and in the new Tutorial."

I didn't see anything mention about a new district, just making the two main districts look more up to date. I personally believe they need to sell APB/ip to a big known company and called it a different name if they want to save the APB name. Because at this rate, none of what they're doing is going to matter in the long run, and i highly doubt more players come back. I haven't played this game for about 5 years. I don't see any reason coming back unless the playerbase comes back. So selling the game and calling it a new name will i think help bring this game back to life. 

Just look up who published this game first before you call names that you want the game to be taken over by.