Crow Bennett

50 Rothium Harvesters Operation Center Keep Sunday July 1

Exile, Saints, and Outlaws will be Hosting 50 rothium Harvesters to All factions at Center Keep in The District (increased resource gain there)
We will need about 40 players or more to set them all down.  This will be a fun event and stress the server a little.  PvP is encouraged, but if the keep gets flipped, I will not do another event like this, it's expensive. 
a Full 3 hours of FFA Loot on rothium.  Everybody wants it, everybody needs it.  Fight for it.  Don't fight for it, claim your little spot, harvest for a while.  Whatever goes just don't flip the keep and throw away 50 perfectly good harvesters that everyone will benefit from. 

Everyone from every faction is invited.  I would like maximum participation so a Weekend is probably better,  We'll tentatively set the date for Sunday June 1st at 6 p.m. Central US

(time conversion)

The keep will be Tech or Trav considering there are probably 50 tech/trav's that will be available to set harvs up. 

FORM UP:  
5 p.m. Central Time (check your local time with link above)
Form up will be an hour before in:
Los Alamos; in the Parking Lot
Crow, Gapetta, Misbee Haven, Zaraphina, Cerc: (Main Party Members)
will distribute the harvesters. once we flip center, we will travel as a group to get them set up
Some Fuel will be available for harvesters.  

Raid Leads are:
Misbee Haven ()
Crow Bennett ()
Cerc ()
Gapetta ()
Zaraphina ()

Whitehorse ()

if you think this list should have your name on it.  send me a tell.  If we get 2 Raids, we'll split them faction wise.  Raid Leads regardless of faction will be in communication. 

DISCORD LINK TO BE CREATED DAY OF EVENT (RESERVED)

Additional Info:
This is not a trap
Please Encourage all levels, and your whole clan to come. 
ALL FACTIONS WELCOME
This is not a PvP event Per Se; but it is in a pvp zone so be prepared to be killed (that's what happens in the zone)
if anyone flips the keep on 50 roth harvs, you will get your lulz.  and our materials vault can crank out another 50, but you'll get none of it.   So relax and enjoy a sunday of farming rothium. 

LETS SEE WHAT 50 ROTH HARVS CAN DO!
It also gives me a chance to listen to the sounds i have edited in FESM 1.7 and Record a little bit as the demo. 

I'm not GM, but if you start shit over getting free roth... i mean... that's just silly. 

Edited by Crow Bennett
  • Thanks 1

Wonder if it will be like all other harvester events....a non event lol.

• Like 1

This game use to thrive when players hosted events like this daily and weekly, I for one can't wait..  Hopefully everyone can play nice and not try and spoil the fun for everyone else..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Adio Spiegel said:

This game use to thrive when players hosted events like this daily and weekly, I for one can't wait..  Hopefully everyone can play nice and not try and spoil the fun for everyone else..

This 2009 mentality doesn't work that way. You don't go around killing your designated faction allies then host an event trying/pretending to be friends, and you wonder why they hate you and your clan so much.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Guinylen said:

This 2009 mentality doesn't work that way. You don't go around killing your designated faction allies then host an event trying/pretending to be friends, and you wonder why they hate you and your clan so much.

"Designated faction allies"  The whole game is rainbow now minus the Traveler Triad clans..  Sounds like this event is there to try and breath life back into a old game that needs new blood..  Tho from the sounds of it I guess your happy with just having your LA circle jerk pvp matchs with blood sports on the side..

9 minutes ago, Adio Spiegel said:

"Designated faction allies"  The whole game is rainbow now minus the Traveler Triad clans..  Sounds like this event is there to try and breath life back into a old game that needs new blood..  Tho from the sounds of it I guess your happy with just having your LA circle jerk pvp matchs with blood sports on the side..

My point wasn't about PvP or factions. It's about the trust your clan has laid on the rest of the game. Your motives all diverge from your objectives. Hosted a bike ride, ends up in bloodshed. Perhaps you should remove everyone from your KOS list, then rebuild their trust.

The "event" will either end up in you guys harvesting on your own, or bloodshed halfway through. With the benefit of hindsight I'd rather watch your clan get owned at the parking lot.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Guinylen said:

My point wasn't about PvP or factions. It's about the trust your clan has laid on the rest of the game. Your motives all diverge from your objectives. Hosted a bike ride, ends up in bloodshed. Perhaps you should remove everyone from your KOS list, then rebuild their trust.

The "event" will either end up in you guys harvesting on your own, or bloodshed halfway through. With the benefit of hindsight I'd rather watch your clan get owned at the parking lot.

You better be at the parking lot then

2 minutes ago, Adio Spiegel said:

You better be at the parking lot then

I'll be there watching 😛

Edited by Guinylen

11 hours ago, StubbyClaps said:

I dont see this ending well...

but global will blow up with crying and crap talking. Ill start making the popcorn

On 6/29/2018 at 9:11 PM, Adio Spiegel said:

Ehh it's not hard being a pve triad clan though.

On 6/28/2018 at 10:32 AM, Crow Bennett said:

Additional Info:
This is not a trap
Please Encourage all levels, and your whole clan to come. 
ALL FACTIONS WELCOME
This is not a PvP event Per Se; but it is in a pvp zone so be prepared to be killed (that's what happens in the zone)
if anyone flips the keep on 50 roth harvs, you will get your lulz.  and our materials vault can crank out another 50, but you'll get none of it.   So relax and enjoy a sunday of farming rothium. 

LETS SEE WHAT 50 ROTH HARVS CAN DO!
It also gives me a chance to listen to the sounds i have edited in FESM 1.7 and Record a little bit as the demo. 

I'm not GM, but if you start shit over getting free roth... i mean... that's just silly. 

Maybe if you hold another event that is meant to be inclusive of everyone, you can make sure that your friends in Saints also get this message. As they were telling certain player(s) that they were not welcome and should leave. This really goes against the whole idea of an event for all.

It just seems silly that some people would not be included in a server wide event over some silly bickering.

Otherwise heard people had a fun time and that they totally enjoyed killing people and taking the keep. Well done FE community :P

• Like 1