Anyone else miss the epidemic event? Strangely It left such a positive impression on me that I still have fond memories of it even half a decade later.

Basically the way it worked was you had 3 teams and at the start of each match all players get assigned to said teams randomly every time, you and your team worked together to deliver barrels and then defend them under a shared common goal of spreading your own brand of toxin and taking over territory, while competing against the other 2 teams.

It wasn't perfect of course and some of its problems were worse than usual lag and the prevalence of explosive weapons but overall I remember it being a nice and honestly a rare breath of fresh air for once. I'd like to see it return or maybe even become some new addition to fight club perhaps.

• Like 1

i hate every event with heavy fog

gameplay mechanics were fun enough tho

• Like 2

Hates Events in general, but really hate fog n hate wearing some 'Cringe' outfit. 

Ya'all got no Thunder Lightning or Rain

I wished I was on at the time to play it - but unfortunately missed my chance to do so.

Would be cool to see this integrated into the event cycles should we see that happen.

On 3/31/2023 at 2:07 PM, Optimus_Crime said:

Basically the way it worked was you had 3 teams and at the start of each match all players get assigned to said teams randomly every time

this is honestly how default matchmaking SHOULD work

yeah i miss that, it was fun. really weird to me how little orbit hasn't run it at all since, instead running the same old halloween event g1 has had for 10 years now

It was interesting event. Now it's the same old events every year without any significant changes or additions.