cowhorseman

how to crash the game

step 1 mount

step 2 demount

step 3 while demounting press alot of keys. 3-5 seems to work

step 4 crash

cause: shitty code

fix: remove shitty code

Hope this helps i was bored testing this for like an hour and seems to happen often

ALso the eye bug. you know were you choice brown or something and then you log in and there default? thing thats linked to BS. i noted after leaving bs it would happen, but it could be time synce needs more testing

• Thanks 1

Hello!

We are trying to replicate this issue in-game in order to fix it, but we cannot seem to do so. Is there perhaps something else that you may specify that could have cause this issue?

3 hours ago, Ritual said:

Hello!

We are trying to replicate this issue in-game in order to fix it, but we cannot seem to do so. Is there perhaps something else that you may specify that could have cause this issue?

i'm more shocked it took you this long to get here

and no i'm not really sure it seems random for this to happen and i'm not sure if it has to do with pc parts internet or the game itself. all i do know is that some times if i demount any vehicle while pressing multiple keys (like WA and holding right mouse button to aim) the game might just crash it also seemed more common with the motorcycle as it did happen several times in a row, however with an interceptor it seemed less frequiton. as i have not tested this with buggy or vandal mounts, but i did never seem to get it with the atv.

Aside from that there are several mount bugs (noticed mostly with vehicles over horses) that also have odd effects. other then this one. maybe it is the mount itself?

Maybe you can check never server change zones like crossing from embry cross roads to central plains. or in areas that glitch out commanders from 1 to 6

i would say check if it happens due to the presents of bugged mounts, however it has happened on toons with/without and when i am not around or around them

And no i have not seen if it's more common in a certain sector, but i can say s2 seems to be alot more buggy then any other sector

Edited by cowhorseman
i had a thought