Hexerin

MattScott, man up and fix the matchmaking. It's pathetic that you've let it be in this state this long.

The fact that this is possible to happen is absolutely disgusting. There's no excuse for it. You've had the game in your ownership for years now, and the fix to this issue is something that could be done in an afternoon.

6e99487fbc667d2dcbfbc9d9972b94d6.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

50v50, silver district, nuff said.

Gold lock was a mistake but I agree that's just sad, buuut not much can be done about it. It'll be fixed with matchmaking update hopefully

In such a situation, you need to kick all team members, move to the side and wait for the end of the mission. Respond to claims from an opponent: -Contact technical support or the forum. Thanks to this, the shit that appears due to such situations will fly faster in the face of the developers.

8 hours ago, Hexerin said:

and the fix to this issue is something that could be done in an afternoon.

LMFAO

• Like 5

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah but, who won?

Clearly his team. This trainee and bronze were great assets.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

It would be already quite the feat if they didn't ragequit

4 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

how many times they must not say dat they will not do anything about it..

they are working on phasing as a solution designed to improve matchmaking by increasing the amount of available players

33 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

they are working on phasing as a solution designed to improve matchmaking by increasing the amount of available players

when?this decade?doh anyway lets log again and play this jewel...

p.s. at least they can hide threat so maybe golds will stop leavin missions so often when they see silvers/bronzes in their teams.Plus when u see bronze as opponent-u immediately know hes easy target which makes bronze life even harder.Do this-save a bronze-save the planet

BqnXjZc.png

Edited by TheMessiah
  • Like 1

I think that large, over 4 and up player matches are in general way more fun and even give more chances for new players to steal score at least some kills as opposed to none with the help of their teammates (provided they don't rush in alone everytime) and get for the most part steam rolled. I'd like to see 2 versus 2 missions become rarer, they're too predictable especially when playing against vets and are always a slog to go through on average timewise. But maybe that's just my fight club addiction talking idk.

As for literal trainees getting matched with golds, I feel barring them out of such missions with opposition way out of their league until they hit at least above rank 100 and the hidden threat value of like silver 5 from 0-10 I saw someone mention here somewhere should've been done long ago, it goes without saying. What difference would less actual play time make if you force them in with vets only for them to ragequit on probably their 1st or 2nd match.

Edited by Optimus_Crime

3 hours ago, Mitne said:

lmao

36 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

at least they can hide threat so maybe golds will stop leavin missions so often when they see silvers/bronzes in their teams

such change will benefit the golds even more because they are usually always in stack and the other team will just have no clue what they are against.  

9 hours ago, Frosi said:
18 hours ago, Hexerin said:

and the fix to this issue is something that could be done in an afternoon.

LMFAO

51 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

BqnXjZc.png

Pretty sure making a half patootie arranged servers restrinction of

A)  Servers rank 0-149

B) Servers 150+

It can be done in some hours (testing/ checkings not include) or anyway in few days, there is also the possibility a server restricted from ranks instead of  gold/ silver etc Threats it was already planned from original devs and just need some rectifications.

Anyway I think it's clear the actual, server working without restriction, and previous, servers working about a threats system, both are asss fail.

Edited by PingOVER9000

How about "HEXERIN, MAN UP AND FIX YOUR SKILLS. IT'S PATHETIC THAT YOU'RE R255 YET BE SILVER IN THIS GAME THIS LONG"?

Like seriously, don't talk down on your Bronze and Trainee teammates when you're not so special yourself.

Have you watched the cartoon "Cars"? In the first part, Lightning McQueen was repairing the road. Matt Scott needs a Hudson Hornet as a mentor. Otherwise, Matt will continue to make the road in half a day.

5 hours ago, LilyRain said:

How about "HEXERIN, MAN UP AND FIX YOUR SKILLS. IT'S PATHETIC THAT YOU'RE R255 YET BE SILVER IN THIS GAME THIS LONG"?

Like seriously, don't talk down on your Bronze and Trainee teammates when you're not so special yourself.

You are missing the point entirely. he is complaining about the matchmaking being bad not the players.

the irony of hexerin being part of the problem as a self-admitted dethreater is delicious 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PotatoeGirl said:

You are missing the point entirely. he is complaining about the matchmaking being bad not the players.

I am not. He wouldn't be complaining if he got Gold-teammates.

It is either those or there is no match at all. Matchmaking did the best possible, nothing wrong with it.

8 hours ago, LilyRain said:

Not that I know the guy or anything but often times high rank silvers are limited by their older hardware rather than lack of skill. No way can someone with sub 60 fps compete against 144+ fps mlg config players.

And even if he was gold in this match there's no way his team would win, unless he has some aim assist running in the background. At best mm would give him another bronze as backup or God forbid he would get another silver then mm would let enemy team call for backup.

T threat should be removed and every new player should start as green. They just tend to drive clulessly around the map as the game does not explain anything and get tossed into a random mission by auto ready system...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Weaboos said:

Not that I know the guy or anything but often times high rank silvers are limited by their older hardware rather than lack of skill. No way can someone with sub 60 fps compete against 144+ fps mlg config players.

And even if he was gold in this match there's no way his team would win, unless he has some aim assist running in the background. At best mm would give him another bronze as backup or God forbid he would get another silver then mm would let enemy team call for backup.

T threat should be removed and every new player should start as green. They just tend to drive clulessly around the map as the game does not explain anything and get tossed into a random mission by auto ready system...

I know some people whom were really good Golds at 12-17 fps without cheats, on Laptops.

High fps on APB doesn't do much, there is no precise aim requirements. Only a hitbox + hitscan bullets. No headshots, no arm shots, no body nor leg-shots, nothing. I have done wonders myself at 60fps and garbage latency.

This is APB, if you can either press F or hold left-mouse-button on certain weapons, you can be Gold.

--------------------------

Yes, throwing a Trainee onto a full-fledged match is questionable but using those who can't differentiate between green and red names isn't a healthy metric. Those people are just existing without care. Unlikely even a good tutorial would help them. They'll proceed to exist as R255 Bronzes, might as well let them play from the start.

i'm not surw how you expect them to fix something in an afternoon when for 3 plus months they can't even get a regular matince down for saturdays and sundays in fallen earth

and don't you get me started on the bugs that have been here way longer then g1 for both of em

They should disable the /abandonmission feature as it is being abused by golds as a means to manipulate their odds of staying gold. It is also adding to the match making issues as people frequently abandoning the mission before opposition means more 1v1s and more waiting around for matches to start.

Edited by Rade

I think its time LO to sell the rest of the game(apb reloaded-if still have the rights)to another company which will continue the develop process in decent speed.LO did a lot(didnt give up which is most important)but from now on i dont see how we get the progress this game needs in some reasonable schedule.Now when the game is updated to 64 bit maybe another team will keep the work on the roadmap(in this decade lol)

• Like 1