JustLikeHim

Do you think the DDoS attacks are getting worse and worse ?

Do you think the DDoS attacks on the servers are getting worse and worse daily ?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the DDoS attacks on the servers are getting worse and worse daily ?

• Jericho is getting the hit worse
    • YES all of the servers
    • No
    • Only Jericho
    • no one cares

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Please, someone make a tutorial on how to make a non useless poll.

non useless means useful right ? If not I got to learn English again 

Edited by JustLikeHim

When LO finds who the hacker ddosing the servers is... Let's all throw our nades, and set our Osmaws, Volcanos, and OPGL's at his face.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

There was a pretty pathetic attempt at a DDOS yesterday.  It lasted about 10 minutes and my packet loss never went above 8 and latency stayed around 60 ms, which is only 10 ms worse than usual.

I just think its pathetic that people are still DDoSing a game as small as APB.

DDOS attacks are definitely getting moe frequent. Worse though? Not really any worse than the last one. Jericho is definitely taking the brunt of it though, I havent heard any of my Euro friends talk about being DDOS'd or complaining about lag/packet loss at the same time as Jericho was getting railed.

Can we disable the poll feature or restrict it? Maybe achieve certain stats on the forum before you are allowed to start a poll.

1 hour ago, Niedosik said:

Not worse (in my opinion). More frequent? Sure.

so till today about an hr ago , I have only had high packet losses when it happens.Now the ping just goes like its gonna burst, then suddenly , you feel like your legs are paralyzed and  boom  DCed.

Jericho at the moment is rubberbanding every 20 seconds but /fps shows ping is normal and packet loss is 0.

3 hours ago, Hey! said:

When LO finds who the hacker ddosing the servers is... Let's all throw our nades, and set our Osmaws, Volcanos, and OPGL's at his face.

giphy.gif

I love watching norse map. It's so a e s t h e t i c

5 hours ago, Nanometic said:

I just think its pathetic that people are still DDoSing a game as small as APB.

everyone agrees its pathetic. but that doesn't hold back a grudge or better yet being paid to actively disrupt their servers. better mitigating or something needs to happen otherwise even with a revamped 3.5 engine update and new content. everything is still going to be a laggy mess to play with.

3 minutes ago, DiBBz said:

everyone agrees its pathetic. but that doesn't hold back a grudge or better yet being paid to actively disrupt their servers. better mitigating or something needs to happen otherwise even with a revamped 3.5 engine update and new content. everything is still going to be a laggy mess to play with.

Couldn't agree more and I am confident LO are doing their best to juggle all their priorities, this being one of them.

13 hours ago, Nanometic said:

Couldn't agree more and I am confident LO are doing their best to juggle all their priorities, this being one of them.

If not this game wont survive much. If the lag is getting worse again by today , its an uninstall till I see any progress than the claims.

7 hours ago, JustLikeHim said:

If not this game wont survive much. If the lag is getting worse again by today , its an uninstall till I see any progress than the claims.

the lag isnt getting worse. its not like after ever ddos attack performance decreases more and more. its been the same for the past couple years now. what needs to happen is better mitigation tactics.

Don't understand didn't every get unbanned Someone tell this dosing kids to stop his mischief 

16 hours ago, DiBBz said:

the lag isnt getting worse. its not like after ever ddos attack performance decreases more and more. its been the same for the past couple years now. what needs to happen is better mitigation tactics.

For me , I am from NY and I do have a decent connection but , the latency rubber bands  worse now. It was tolerable in the past but now its getting to the point where literally Hit reg wont work for like half of the mission , you freeze about 10-20 s  and with driving , when u r driving straight , u just  spin and hit the side building outta nowhere.

I never had any problem with driving , yes there was hit reg issues but that was tolerable but the freezing that is new.

1 hour ago, JustLikeHim said:

For me , I am from NY and I do have a decent connection but , the latency rubber bands  worse now. It was tolerable in the past but now its getting to the point where literally Hit reg wont work for like half of the mission , you freeze about 10-20 s  and with driving , when u r driving straight , u just  spin and hit the side building outta nowhere.

I never had any problem with driving , yes there was hit reg issues but that was tolerable but the freezing that is new.

im EU and have recordings on one of my backup hard drives. of about 100 different videos spanning a year. the rubber banding is still the same as well as the ping when the server is on mitigation.