Sign in to follow this  
JOSELA

-ADD MATCHING- OR THE GAME WILL KEEP DIEING

Im back at the game since some weeks, was nice to see THEY FINALLY DO SOMETHING ON THE GAME (X64), I uninstalled the game when the matchmaking sistem was deleted the last year.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now game is on the same situation since i uninstalled it:  U   N   P   L   A   Y   A   B   L   E

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My frustration playing this game It is growing more and more (It will be uninstalled again for sure), I have like 1000 hours so I understand game mecanics with good level nowaday. IMAGINE how should be for new players or players like me who never gets Gold rank, APB is the jungle, Baylan was the jungle but now its all the game, its imposible to have fun on PVP.

I ADVISE WHEN THEY MODIFY THE MACHMAKING, NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING, NOW PEOPLE ARE TIRED, THATS NOT FIRST POST SAYING WHAT IM SAYING, THEY HEY DO ANYTHING IN THE GAME AND ON TOP OF THEM THEY RUIN IT EVEN MORE. Is not necesary to put images with Gold people making 30 kills per match ¿NO?

• Like 2

1000 hours and no gold.. well that’s below average progression. 

matchmaking is complicated, game is already decade old which means there’s players out there with 7,000-10,000 hours and you are f^*k. 

Every player who started this game had to suffer, how are they suppose to get good? 

The only way to have proper matchmaking is somehow a miracle happens and the game generates millions of players playing, there wouldn’t be a matchmaking problem.

Edited by Deadliest

Developers are too ambitious. Their main mistake is that they look far ahead without paying attention to today's problems. It is necessary to solve the problems of live matchmaking, it can simply be reconfigured. A small population is not an argument. It's easy to understand when a clearly weak team has no backup. But there are free players in the area! They are waiting for the mission and write to the chat "press K". Why even start a mission when the outcome is clear? Why waste time? It's infuriating!

I wrote many times how to reconfigure matchmaking. Write again.

1. It is necessary to assign a danger level to the area, so that the players would be oriented where to go. Are there few players in the area? For that, they have the same level of skill, respectively, the enemy is easier to pick up.

2. Do not restrict entrances to areas with unsuitable levels. Degrade a player's performance if they enter a zone with a low level of danger. Let's say a player with a danger level of 100% enters an area with an average danger level of 50%. His health is reduced by 50%.

A weak player (beginner) playing in the danger zone should receive bonus points for faster development

These rules are needed in order for the players to be interested in being in the area corresponding to their level of play.

3. To curb macro cheaters, as well as players who like to play with noobs. The wanted level system needs to be overhauled. If a player gets wanted level 5, he is declared wanted and becomes visible to all players. The player gets Threat Level 5 for a few minutes, even if they die. Other players can only start interacting with the wanted player after pressing ALT (same as in the robbery mission)

If a player reaches wanted level 5 for the second time in an hour, they will complete the mission and be automatically kicked out of the district. Without the possibility of re-entering this district within an hour. 

4. Unlock the exit button from the mission with the enemy. If I don't want to play with a certain player I press this button, get a penalty medal and wait for the next mission. If I get 5 medals in an hour, I am automatically kicked out of the district without the possibility of re-entering for an hour.

With this feature, the matchmaking system will become easier to work with. The chance of getting worthy help will increase. Useless unequal matches will disappear. The mission exit button is unlocked after completing the first stage, or after the player dies at the hands of an opponent.

Edited by Yapopal

11 hours ago, Deadliest said:

The only way to have proper matchmaking is somehow a miracle happens and the game generates millions of players playing, there wouldn’t be a matchmaking problem.

How do you expect to get millions of players with this matchmaking? 

Another idea for current play on the big maps.Keep current mission system-ok but also give us alternative districts to play on finan/waterf

Simple: 50 vs 50 TDM.One mission for 15 minutes.Wins the faction with more kills(arrest)Easy to make,system that already exist in current game,more fair and fun.Explain..

i8WzEYS.jpg

1.When ur in the district u get in the mission only when press K

2.Better performance overall-only one mission running on the entire district

3.More balanced gameplay-both factions have good players

4.Freedom to move wherever u want and choose whatever gun u want-no more camping spots and limited gameplay

5.Better new player experience and understanding-when u start the mission and everything is clear

Some cons u may ask about new/low rank players and the possibility to get farmed because of the fact their name and location is exposed.Is not that easy.Even if some players start with such intensions-is not that easy to cruisin town even with tank vehicle/4 group squad-when u get shot from various directions.Plus new/low rank players can stick to golds and thats how even get kills on higher skilled opponents which is almost impossibe in current mission system

there you go..miracle

Can think of 2 systems for current state of matchmaking(till we get the cross dist/the new one)Idk if is gonna be easy to be made dou

System1: Option to go ready(K)and u get oposition only ur own threat even if u have to wait(silvers only vs silvers,silver+gold only vs silver+gold etc)

System2: The above system plus also the option to hit a command and get a list with everybody in district(players in ready,in mission and also their threats)So u can challenge to a mission player in ready(only if is ur threat or above)

another one..

Hiding threat.Just blue rank for enf and red rank for crims.Good idea to also disable the message on screen when u change threat so with the time the arogance in some people head will calm down.Still some players threat are known by their names but at least the toxicity will be reduced

BqnXjZc.png

the 3rd ..super hard to make.You want more?dont have..

Edited by TheMessiah
  • Like 1