Seedy

Being bronze is fine when Im not getting graped by golds

I used to be gold and like playing Gold servers. They were the good old days. Now Gold play in Bronze where I am playing (because I am bronze) and are just totally steamrolling every bronze. APB is fun for sure when you get to play against people of your own level. Golds should be BANNED from entering bronze districts.

BTW I say graped because there was a bunch of them 😛

Edited by Seedy
  • Like 1

They are. They DT to silver and join it. Also just cause curious why are you bronze if you were gold?

Just now, SelttikS said:

They are. They DT to silver and join it. Also just cause curious why are you bronze if you were gold?

I stopped playing APB for around 3 years. Me and a few mates used to play allot and we were really good but I took time out to do other things. Now that I am back I am crap at APB but I am having fun which is why I am playing. I used to be good.. now im crap.

Just now, SelttikS said:

important question, how to dt like that, from gold to bronze is a long dt work

• Like 1

Just now, sundere said:

They don't need to DT to bronze, just silver. Also a good amount of those types don't really go High gold, they just skim it, so its easy to get back to silver for them.

And people have DT from Gold to green so it is do able.

3 minutes ago, sundere said:

when I came back to play (i was banned from posting in the forum so I never played since around 2014 - I got banned for posting about GTA5 and how much fun I was having playing it on my xbox - admin said these posts are inappropriate for our forum) I was silver.. dont know why because when I got banned from the forums I was gold.. Since i have been playing again since LO took over I cant shoot shit so my rank has fallen pretty quickly. tbh Im not concerned about my rank.. Im more pissed off that golds are playing in bronze servers just to farm bronzes. It will turn people away from the game.

2 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

They don't need to DT to bronze, just silver. Also a good amount of those types don't really go High gold, they just skim it, so its easy to get back to silver for them.

And people have DT from Gold to green so it is do able.

btw I was going to use thet exact same text for my sig when I read it the other day from that guy.. was laughing like fuck about his post 😛

Edited by Seedy
  • Like 2

Just now, Seedy said:

when I came back to play (i was banned from posting in the forum so I never played since around 2014) I was silver.. dont know why because when I got banned from the forums I was gold.. Since i have been playing again since LO took over I cant shoot shit so my rank has fallen pretty quickly. tbh Im not concerned about my rank.. Im more pissed off that golds are playing in bronze servers just to farm bronzes. It will turn people away from the game.

totally agree, and apb need play constantly, you can see how not play in a long time make your skill go down or at least that happens to me

Twitch reflex goes away pretty fast for sure, that and other things have me as a solid silver player now days. 😛

1 minute ago, SelttikS said:

Twitch reflex goes away pretty fast for sure, that and other things have me as a solid silver player now days. 😛

my joker has turned in to more of a joke..

Im trying new guns but none of them seem to hit people..

I need a whip or a baseball bat 

Just now, Excalibur! said:

"Ive been gold", "i now play on bronze servers". Keywords.

Why do you want to get banned?

You cannot get punished for dropping threat.

Seeing as golds play in silver district, silvers play in bronze, maybe the next step is bronzes playing in green district. Won't save you from determined dethreaters but I see so many of these post, just makes sense 

• Like 1

Just now, CookiePuss said:

You cannot get punished for dropping threat.

i WAS gold years ago.. now that I am shit at APB I am bronze. Dropping threat over a very short period of time deliberatly is not good for anyone.. dropping threat because like me you are not good now is allot different

1 minute ago, Seedy said:

i WAS gold years ago.. now that I am shit at APB I am bronze. Dropping threat over a very short period of time deliberatly is not good for anyone.. dropping threat because like me you are not good now is allot different

Yes.

Dethreating is an intentional act.

3 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

"Ive been gold", "i now play on bronze servers". Keywords.

Why do you want to get banned?

maybe the keyword there is 'been'. im now bronze because Im shit at APB.. but its still fun to play

Just now, Excalibur! said:

"N-o-w im shit at apb". People losing skills its true, but not enough to drop to that level hmmmmmmmmm, it stinks to dethreat.

lol I wish. I have been playing in silver districts so that I can play against higher threat players and hopefully gain more rank but i am not cutting it in silver just now.. I think in a couple of weeks I will be back to silver. I dont get allot of time to play

3 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

"N-o-w im shit at apb". People losing skills its true, but not enough to drop to that level hmmmmmmmmm, it stinks to dethreat.

Are you an asinine hole or just stupid? Shit happens and people can lose skill at a third rate video game. Stop being an asinine hole.

I love the censor sometimes. lol

Edited by SelttikS

"I am dusty...", i played a LOT of cs1.5. I was a beast to the point of getting banned from every server. Not long time ago started playing csgo (trash) and yes ive been rekted, but regain my skills in a few days not playing much.

I think you are giving way too many explanations because you exposed yourself as dethreater and you want to get banned (?).

2 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

"I am dusty...", i played a LOT of cs1.5. I was a beast to the point of getting banned from every server. Not long time ago started playing csgo (trash) and yes ive been rekted, but regain my skills in a few days not playing much.

I think you are giving way too many explanations because you exposed yourself as dethreater and you want to get banned (?).

Would you like to buy a clue?

We need an ignore feature for the forum that hides their topics and comments. There are some people in here (not you OP) that cannot be reasoned with or are not worth arguing with.

Edited by Spudinskes
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Spudinskes said:

We need an ignore feature for the forum that hides their topics and comments. There are some people in here (not you OP) that cannot be reasoned with or are not worth arguing with.

Alternatively, mods can do their job and stop idiots from being idiots, calling someone a dethreater/cheater w/o any proof and continuing to try to ruin their rep because you're buttmad that you got dunked in an online game might as well be harassment on these forums.

2 minutes ago, Similarities said:

Alternatively, mods can do their job and stop idiots from being idiots, calling someone a dethreater/cheater w/o any proof and continuing to try to ruin their rep because you're buttmad that you got dunked in an online game might as well be harassment on these forums.

I kinda like the limited moderation we've had so far. 

Its almost like we are being treated like adults who can handle themselves. 

You know, sort of the opposite of the old forums.