Hexerin

Will Steam achievements ever be fixed?

They've been broken for many years, not being granted when obtained ingame. Additionally, a hefty number of them are literally unobtainable even if they did work, because they're tied to events that only ran on a specific year. This means the game is literally impossible to 100%, which is a big deal for many Steam users (eg achievement hunters).

I just checked and out of all my achievements, the top 5+ are APB lmao

Pretty sure loads of MMO/multiplayer games have unobtanium achievements, do they have run events anymore?

DaBfIIK.png

On 3/13/2023 at 5:50 AM, Jama said:

I just checked and out of all my achievements, the top 5+ are APB lmao

Pretty sure loads of MMO/multiplayer games have unobtanium achievements, do they have run events anymore?

DaBfIIK.png

Those Halloween ones I think were year specific, so unobtainium. I myself also have them, but do believe some of my achievements in game are not unlocked thru Steam.

It's a shame that so many of these achievements are broken or unobtainable, especially since they require a certain level of skill to obtain. It's like having a router that won't connect to the internet - no matter how hard you try, you can't get the job done.