DeputySteph

CSA Sheriffs Department is back and recruiting! (Active Clan / No threat requirement / 18+)

image.png

Active clan - Events with legendary prizes - Non mandatory uniforms/cars - Medal and ranking system - 18+ - No threat requirements

Additional Information can be found on our discord or clan registry, both of which are linked below, feel free to join if you have any questions! 🙂

http://discord.gg/csasheriff

Clan Registry

image.png
A photo of our clan cars lined up for a race.

image.png
A photo of one of our clan events.

image.png
A photo showcasing one of our standard patrol cars. (Clan design available on most cars on the game)

mrm1489440023.jpg
A screenshot taken from one of our clan events.

Edited by DeputySteph
  • Like 1

Good fun at yesterdays CCC event, next official clan event is now posted on the discord - be ready for racing, dodgems, king of the hill and other fun activities with lots of prizes!

image.png
A group photo of a few of the deputies that took part

image.png 
A photo of a few of our clan vehicles from the event.

Edited by DeputySteph
f
  • Like 1

New Sub Unit
Showcasing a new progression route we've added within our unit system: Joint gang Task Force (Detectives)

JGTF Officers will be picked by their units commander for showing they are active, capable and motivated. JGTF Officers will have access to casual uniforms with vests and caps as well as ghost vehicles and unmarked patrol cars. Pictures shown below.

image.png

image.png

• Like 1

Volunteer Program

We've recently had a few APB players ask to join the clan whilst keeping their previous clans name, as they would like to take part in clan events and hang out. As a workaround for this we've decided to add a volunteer unit. This is a unit for Non Clan Members to join if they would like to take part in clan activities. As a volunteer deputy you will have restricted clan perms, with a different uniform and vehicle. If you are interested in applying for volunteer deputy feel free to join our discord linked in my signature, or DM myself ingame or on here.

Permissions:
Can Earn Medals
Can take part in clan events
---------------------
Can't join other units
Can't rank up
Can't buy normal clan cars of vehicles.

J1wou2s.png
A Volunteer deputy and their patrol cruiser next to a normal deputy and cruiser.

3M0DTk7.png
A Volunteer deputy and their patrol cruiser next to a normal deputy and cruiser.

HLb5u6I.png
A Photo showcasing the volunteer deputy cruiser. (Designed by Phlavia)

WN5uCcZ.png
A photo showcasing the volunteer deputy uniform.

Edited by DeputySteph
  • Like 1

2023 revival event was a great success, congratulations to Lukesso for winning king of the hill and Kaiso for winning the race tournament. Screenshots showcased below: 

image.png
A group photo of a few deputies who participated.

image.png
A group photo of the SWAT members who participated.

image.png
A photo showcasing cars from the event.

image.png
Another photo showcasing cars from the event.

image.png
A photo showing the winner and runner up of king of the hill.

More events planned for the future, we welcome you all to come and take part. :)

• Like 1

Dear DeputySteph,

My name is Proxie, and I am writing to express my interest in joining the CSA Sheriffs Department. I have been an avid player of APB since its release, and I am excited to join a clan that has such a rich history and strong sense of community.

I am a mature and responsible player, and I understand the importance of following rules and regulations. I am also a team player, and I believe that working together is the best way to achieve success. I am confident that my skills and experience will be an asset to the CSA Sheriffs Department.

I am particularly interested in joining the Patrol unit, as I believe that this is the best way to serve the community. I have extensive experience in high speed pursuits, and I am confident that I can contribute to the team in this area. Additionally, I am a skilled driver and I am confident that I can complete the sewer run in under 1m 35s in a standard doltan broadwing.

I am also interested in joining the K-9 unit, as I believe that this is an important part of law enforcement. I have extensive experience in sniffing out suspects and engaging in foot chases, and I am confident that I can contribute to the team in this area.

I am confident that I can be a valuable member of the CSA Sheriffs Department, and I look forward to hearing from you. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or require any additional information.

Sincerely,Proxie

Another good CCC event by Xenise, screenshots also taken by xenise showcasing clan vehicles shown below. 

113400_20230323052800_1.png
A group photo showcasing all CCC participants.

113400_20230323051824_1.png
A photo showcasing one of our patrol vehicles.

113400_20230323051844_1.png
A photo showcasing one of our interceptor vehicles.

113400_20230323051824_1.png
A photo showcasing one of our Volunteer vehicles.

113400_20230323051902_1.png
A photo showcasing one of our K-9 vehicles.

113400_20230323052522_1.png
A photo showcasing another one of our K-9 Vehicles.

• Like 1

CSASD Clan mini event tomorrow - 7pm GMT - 500k prize pool
Clan members and Volunteer deputies only - DM if you are interested in joining the clan or becoming a volunteer deputy.

(Next large event next monday: Legendary weapon & cash prizes)

Edited by DeputySteph
  • Like 1

Once again a great turnout at the mini event last night, next event will be a main event with a legendary weapon for 1st place prize. (mini event screenshots below)

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Like 1

Easter Car Design Competition (Bloody mary Legendary weapon 1st prize)
Hello all, our 1st part of Easter events will be kicked off with a car design competition. You will have 7 days to create a Easter themed Packer Ceresco (Van). The winner will be announced at the next Major Event. 1st place will win a Bloody Mary.

Any Clan member OR volunteer deputy may take part - more info available on the discord.

• Like 1

MAJOR EASTER EVENT - TOMORROW 7PM GMT (Cash and Legendary Weapon prizes - Sponsored by @Box )

Hello all, we've decided to set the date for our next event tomorrow at 7pm GMT - activities can be found below. This event will be open to all deputies (Clan members) and volunteer deputies (Honorary Clan members).

Act 1: Easter van design competition: We'll be announcing the winner of the easter van design competition, the winner will win a Bloody Mary Legendary Sidearm. (Minimum of 5 participants for the legendary to be won, otherwise an alternative prize will be given to 1st.)

Act 2: Doltan Broadwing racing: Similar to before there will be 2 small warmup races and then 1 large race. Large prize for 1st place, 2 small prizes 2nd and 3rd.

Act 3: King of the hill (Dodgems): 1 warmup round and 1 prize winning round, 1st place will receive a prize.

Act 4: Clan misc: We'll do a debrief in which medals and promotions can be handed out, after that we'll do a photoshoot for units, members and cars. 

image.png

image.png

Edited by DeputySteph
  • Like 1

Another great turnout at last nights clan easter event, thanks to all who came and GJ to the winners announced below.

Van Competition: @AmberAmbi - 200k

Main race 1st place: Kettie - Bloody mary legendary sidearm

KingoftheHill#1: @LollyPanties - 150k
KingoftheHill#2: @AmberAmbi - 150k

image.png

Clan cars getting ready for the warm up doltan broadwing race

image.png
Clan cars getting ready for the 2nd warm up doltan broadwing race.

image.png
Contenders racing in the main race for the legendary sidearm.

image.png
Clan members lining up into positions for the end of event DB.

image.png
The winning van from the easter design competition. 

• Like 1

A few screenshots of our clan cars from the recent CCC - big thanks to xenise for hosting it!

113400_20230409051657_1.png
An image showcasing one of our new TSU interceptors.

image.png
An image showcasing a couple of our patrol vehicles.

113400_20230409052342_2.png
A photo showcasing all CCC participants. 

Edited by DeputySteph
  • Like 1

Today was really funny clan event!
HOT PURSUIT

The officers cathing the bait van!

First place: @Kettie - EOL Deep Impact
Second place: @FrankoOfficial - 100k

Trid place: @LollyPanties - 50k

Special thanks to @TheShadowDrifter for his anti-grief service

Special thanks to @DJGiulio45ITA for volunteering as associate referee

Special thanks to @KJ (Nirzi) for the (pro) photos

Special thanks to all of you who put up with unusually complicated rules and managed to still have fun

20230419212255_1.jpg20230419212353_1.jpg20230419212311_1.jpg20230419212318_1.jpg20230419212324_1.jpg20230419212330_1.jpg20230419212336_1.jpg20230419212341_1.jpg20230419212349_1.jpg20230419212639_1.jpg

Last event was a decent turnout once again, congratulations to Kjaerbo & Lukesso for winning a Cap40 "Sergeant" and 300k.

image.png

Clan event tonight at 7pm GMT 

Showstopper "Thunder" & 400k prize pool

Races & Demolition Derby

image.png
A photo from a previous event.

Some screenshots from yesterdays Demolition Derby event, congrats to Snekfen for winning the bloody mary!

20230707210515_1.jpg

20230707210541_1.jpg

20230707211933_1.jpg

20230707214055_1.jpg

Some screenshots from yesterdays Demolition Derby Event 02/08/2023, Congratulations for the first 3 Winners for a N-TEC Ursus - Volcano JC - CAP40.

20230802190522-1.jpg20230802190742-1.jpg20230802190853-1.jpg20230802191718-1.jpg20230802191858-1.jpg20230802192657-1.jpg20230802194035-1.jpg 

CSA Sheriffs Department - CITADEL EU Clan - EST: 06/12/2014 (Active clan, Events, Medals, Non Mandatory Uniforms, Prizes)
 https://discord.gg/csasheriff -  Clan Registry

Edited by Kytel

Due to the current state of the game and overall lack of updates/new players, 1 weeks ago we decided to make the decision to freeze the APB clan and move onto other games. Thanks to all of our 250+ members over the past 9 years, its been a good run and we've had some great memories and events to look back on.

More information can be found on the CSA community discord server linked below:

https://discord.gg/csasheriff