Kaejer1337

Joker Outfit Not recieved

Purchased the hipster outfit from Joker store for 1000 joker tickets and around 15 000 currency, did not recieve it yet aprox 24hours ago since i bought it

have a look in the clothing kiosk under the preset items, might be in there

Thanks for replies, but i am a female and only clothing for female shows in the store. I bougth two outfits and did research before buying both, and to clarify i recieved the first outfit so i know how to find and equipp the outfit it just simply didnt get added to my clothing

I made a recording of me purchasing the clothing and equipping it. It was indeed under the presets.

The full video is just below so you can double check with what you see on your side.

If the clothes aren't there I'd have to suggest contacting support about it.

Edited by Kevkof
Add 'if that doesn't work'
  • Thanks 1

On 6/28/2018 at 4:16 AM, Kaejer1337 said:

Purchased the hipster outfit from Joker store for 1000 joker tickets and around 15 000 currency, did not recieve it yet aprox 24hours ago since i bought it

@Kaejer1337

"Unlocks" Means you have the clothing but you need to buy it yourself in Wardrobe (The place where you edit your clothes)

o9ukz1s.png

unXeLVX.png

Thank you so much for your effort i realy appreciate it, i have actually not checked the preset tab and i will once i get off work. Main reason for my post here is the first outfit was sent directly to my wardrobe where my equipped clothing is. I will update you once im home ty so much again for taking time to help

I had another look at the outfits sold by the different vendors in social and I think I found the issue.

The clothes sold by "Ophelia" have both the item and the unlock, the ones sold by "Darrel 'Speedball' Kayne" only have the unlock.

If the previous outfit you bought was from Ophelia that would make sense.

The thing that someone from the staff should look into is which of those 2 is the correct way. And then adjust the other accordingly

On 6/29/2018 at 7:50 PM, Kevkof said:

I had another look at the outfits sold by the different vendors in social and I think I found the issue.

The clothes sold by "Ophelia" have both the item and the unlock, the ones sold by "Darrel 'Speedball' Kayne" only have the unlock.

If the previous outfit you bought was from Ophelia that would make sense.

The thing that someone from the staff should look into is which of those 2 is the correct way. And then adjust the other accordingly

Look through my joker store guide shouldn't be too difficult find the outfits that Only "Unlock'