Sign in to follow this  
Clumsyhunt3R

Premium 2.0, what can make it better?

Let me be clear, this thread is not a place to debate the premium rewards stated on said roadmap, but rather to list some alternative rewards to get people thinking. 

Now on to the real thread; Let's face it, we've all gotten used to the current premium as base. Taking that away is not an option for the devs, as they also mentioned in the 2023 roadmap.

I've been thinking of some ideas for a while to make premium more appealing, namely: 

• Exclusive weekly activities for premium users (based off of the weekly armas activities from way back)
  • Lower tax on the P2P marketplace / discounts for in-game purchases (such as JT discounts when buying vehicle kits from the Joker store)
  • Cross-district contact progression (such as playing in financial can level your waterfront contacts at 50% of the speed)
  • Prioritisation in mission queue (all this would really do is give the non-premium players a slower queue, which is not the point of premium, so rather not)

These are just to spark the thought, hence why i listed some seemingly stupid ideas as well. 

Agree or disagree, it is not to be taken personally. I'd love to hear if you guys have any ideas below. 

I would gladly get it if it's include for a pair or around premium servers for premium players for 195+ and Gamemasters supervision service 24/24 h.

BattleRoyal or here come the madness Events every 15 days.

I will also pay the GMs and also give a Christmas gift  from by pocket too, but dont be expect vacation or day off, I will make u proud but also suffer because you will never patecipeting the events.

Edited by PingOVER9000

-increase customization limits again (100 layers for vehicles/clothing, 200 layers for symbols)

-increase inventory limits

-increase mission rewards, including JT, by x amount (x2 seems acceptable)

-increase/remove item purchasing limits for guns, vehicles, and modifications

-unlock “exclusive” premium weapon skin

-armas discount (probably keep the same 20%)

-account wide roles

-remove refurbishing

a lot of these are popular requests, but if orbit wants to monetize them i’d be fine with that

• Thanks 1

something that would motivate a max rank player to pay.

of course I can reroll and reap the progression benefit but for the max char's.

All I get now is a little more cash, n We all know cash mean nothing to a crim

but everything to a cop. Beings there is no open world for a cop unless there are crims crimming.

But thats another thread/subject

The whole progression/role/reward system needs an overhaul as it's super outdated and doesn't match the pace of modern games at all anymore.