INSANITYV2

Game is disconnecting me

Excuse me guys but I wonder if you are sure this is not a district instance crash maybe? When you guys try to reconnect can confirm the same district instance you were playing is still available? If not, then that means that instance is down, I don't know if this is the case though, good luck.

1 minute ago, Salvick said:

Excuse me guys but I wonder if you are sure this is not a district instance crash maybe? When you guys try to reconnect can confirm the same district instance you were playing is still available? If not, then that means that instance is down, I don't know if this is the case though, good luck.

Yeah it's happening on the same districts. When I reconnect the district is still up. And when I ask if anybody else disconnected they tell me no. 

3 hours ago, Lixil said:

If you guys can DM me when dc exactly happens with, the country you're from, which server are you connecting to, character name and which district that would be really helpful. 

Sent you a Message it happened to me about 10 mins ago...

1 hour ago, 101001101101011 said:

Sent you a Message it happened to me about 10 mins ago...

what does ur name mean

11 hours ago, Basshead said:

The only things I have installed and running in the background is Razer Synapse and Logitech Gaming Software.
I doubt BE would kick for these, but just thought I would throw it in there.

Tried playing now for an hour and I have been disconnected about 10 times. Game is unplayable.

Another few issues to report;

The game becomes unresponsible, driving a vehicle it just starts to turn and accelerate on its own and won't respond to controls.
Random Resupply Circle appears and is stuck on screen for eternity.

Character gets stuck in static running animation (You slide everywhere instead) and your weapon floats next to you.

Edit: This issue is because of the patch, never had an issue like this before.
Rollback and diagnose so we all can enjoy the game without issues, or solve it fast because it's literally unplayable.

There wont be any data roll backs, so that cheater can cheat again with an older version,.. no pls no

When I have been able to get into the game, it's been very laggy and rather annoying as my gun doesn't fire so I die, or my car drives into buildings, or everything just freezes. I have had APB crash on loading, just a white screen and I have to reboot. But the biggest issue for me has been this Disallowed Program #0, I have been kicked from mission districts for this reason and have given up even trying to play the game, which is sad for me as I enjoy playing it.  They now say this is Auto Hot Key. I didn't even know what that is and had to google it. I have no idea what to turn off to stop this from happening.

It's got to be something that was set up by some software I have, because I've never downloaded anything AHK. Do I need to remove my signature from my emails and message boards? Disable defrag schedule? I know google fills in forms for me, maybe I should turn that off?

(Wiki) Some uses to which AutoHotkey can be put:
Remapping the keyboard, such as from QWERTY to Dvorak or other alternative keyboard layouts.
Using shortcuts to fill in frequently-used file names or other phrases.
Typing punctuation not provided on the keyboard, such as curved quotes (“…”).
Controlling the mouse cursor with a keyboard or joystick.
Opening programs, documents, and websites with simple keystrokes.
Adding a signature to e-mail, message boards, etc.
Monitoring a system and automatically closing unwanted programs.
Scheduling an automatic reminder, system scan, or backup.
Automating repetitive tasks.
Filling out contest and freebie forms automatically (i.e., it can type in your name, address, etc. automatically).
Prototyping before implementing in another, more time consuming, programming language.

DakotaSpice

Edited by Ikayoz

IF YOU ARE JUST BEING OUTRIGHT DISCONNECTED THEN IT MIGHT BE AN ANTI-VIRUS. 

IF YOU ARE BEING DISCONNECTED FOR BEING AFK, PAY ATTENTION TO THE CHAT IT WILL SAY THAT YOU HAVE GONE AFK, TO COUNTER IT [TYPE /afk] IN CHAT.

$MAGIC$

Some of these cases sound like your computer is just unable to even handle APB:R in the first place.

Edited by TGYuurei