INSANITYV2

Game is disconnecting me

Today server is in horrible state, constant teleports, crashes and disconnects... what is going on?

idk maybe use ur search feature or pm them instead of making a new thread every 30 seconds

i cant logg in with my charakter... is this realy ddos, idk 

stuff is happening

• Like 1

since little orbit buyed this game servers are trash , LO prob hosting the game whit his own connection in his house 

Servers are once again unstable, random warping and the server spiked to 151ms just afew min ago. @MattScott @Lixil can we plz look into servers that can handle APB cause this seems way too common.

untitl10.png

OMG ITS HAPPENING AGAIN? OMG ITS NOT LIKE ITS BEEN HAPPENING FOR DAYS NOW BUT IM SURE THIS THREAD (THE THIRD ONE YOU PERSONALLY HAVE MADE) WILL DEFO SOLVE IT. thanks man, gud 2 kno ur looking out for us

very important thread that couldnt have just been an update to a previous thread

yes

3 minutes ago, Fr3e said:

OMG ITS HAPPENING AGAIN? OMG ITS NOT LIKE ITS BEEN HAPPENING FOR DAYS NOW BUT IM SURE THIS THREAD (THE THIRD ONE YOU PERSONALLY HAVE MADE) WILL DEFO SOLVE IT. thanks man, gud 2 kno ur looking out for us

Maby I wouldnt have to make so many if this didnt happen so often ever think of that?

• Like 2

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

Maby I wouldnt have to make so many if this didnt happen so often ever think of that?

ever think they should take away ur ability to make threads? same

its DDOS which you'd know if you actually checked the forums. 🙂

Just now, Fr3e said:

ever think they should take away ur ability to make threads? same

its DDOS which you'd know if you actually checked the forums. 🙂

If it was DDOS there should be packet loss up the @$$. We didnt have that unlike yesterdays 2 attacks.

29 minutes ago, Cru said:

since little orbit buyed this game servers are trash , LO prob hosting the game whit his own connection in his house 

DDOS attack, check forums pls

it makes me disconnect crashes continuously, someone wants to solve thanks !!

Not seen it this bad for a long time, cant't even manage 10-20 mins before being DC'd. i have literally lost count how many times i have been disconnected today. 😑 

where is the staff ????

They go at intervals all the time they crash the servers and then as soon as they try again to restart the ddos restarts ....

17 minutes ago, IraBel said:

where is the staff ????

DDoSing????

at this point we should be opening threads only to announce when jericho is working fine, since this is happening so often xddd

58 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

very important thread that couldnt have just been an update to a previous thread

yes

I'd recommend my thread, oh wait, it was moved to the Bugs section.

Don't worry guys, the lag and unplayability is just a bug.

I haven't experienced any kind of kicks or random disconnects, game's been running as it normally has after last patch.

here I am driving my car, and im afk at the same time : !!!Update the game is still doing this to me!!!

10 minutes ago, TGYuurei said:

I haven't experienced any kind of kicks or random disconnects, game's been running as it normally has after last patch.

Lucky you! Me not so Lucky 😞

Hmm, are people who are having these issues using different platforms? I use PC and have these problems (Ten DCs in less than two hours).

No software that can interfere as far as I know (More or less nothing else is on other than Chrome and Microsoft Word.

I was getting kicked randomly in Social after about 5-10 min. Got kicked from Action district once during a mission and gave up to play something else after that.

This only started after that latest patch.

If you guys can DM me when dc exactly happens with, the country you're from, which server are you connecting to, character name and which district that would be really helpful. 

On 6/27/2018 at 4:51 PM, Lixil said:

This is the issue with Social or something else?

I’ve experienced random disconnects in the middle of missions and in social.