INSANITYV2

Game is disconnecting me

3 minutes ago, Teardrops69 said:

Good to know. Are you playing on Citadel or Jericho? On Jericho my friends bounce between online/offline around the same time it's happening to me.

Jericho.

And yeah its fucked.

This is the issue with Social or something else?

Do you know if your disconnects are after exactly 30 minutes of being logged on to your character?

I sometimes have this problem and has been happening for years and ive never known why.

5 minutes ago, Lixil said:

This is the issue with Social or something else?

Warping in social as well as silver districts for me, as well as random disconnects in both.

Edited by CookiePuss

I believe its random. Got disconnected 4 times in under 30 minutes or so

Our QAs could replicate this particular issue happening on Social, we could not replicate it anywhere else. @CookiePuss are you sure you're not getting dc'd due DDoS attacks? 

4 minutes ago, Lixil said:

. @CookiePuss are you sure you're not getting dc'd due DDoS attacks? 

my bad, yeah its the ddos

Edited by CookiePuss

15 minutes ago, LuckyShots said:

here I am driving my car, and im afk at the same time 

This. Happens on silver, bronze and gold on Citadel. DC during missions, ramraid, doing anything. it's totally random. Since the update yesterday.

Hi everyone,

I'm seeing three different issues being discussed here:

1) Random disconnects (reported by the OP)
We are experiencing heavy DDOS issues, and that will cause disconnects as well, so this is tricky to diagnose.

If you weren't getting disconnected before, and you are now, then we likely need to look at something.

The timing is too suspect with respect to the latest build, so I'll assume that's the cause.

Please PM me any details for what you're doing when you get disconnected, and I'll send those to the devs to investigate.

2) Kicks for disallowed programs

This comes from BE. These will always be accompanied by a message within five minutes of joining a district.

Right now the majority of these are for Auto Hot Key style programs running on the system.

We need to get a pinned post up in the Technical Support forums to help players with this issue.

3) Being forced AFK while actively doing something in the District

This is another issue we need to look into.

Can someone PM me with details surrounding specific actions that seem to trigger this?

I'll forward them to the devs to investigate.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

10 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

I'm seeing three different issues being discussed here:

1) Random disconnects (reported by the OP)
We are experiencing heavy DDOS issues, and that will cause disconnects as well, so this is tricky to diagnose.

If you weren't getting disconnected before, and you are now, then we likely need to look at something.

The timing is too suspect with respect to the latest build, so I'll assume that's the cause.

Please PM me any details for what you're doing when you get disconnected, and I'll send those to the devs to investigate.

2) Kicks for disallowed programs

This comes from BE. These will always be accompanied by a message within five minutes of joining a district.

Right now the majority of these are for Auto Hot Key style programs running on the system.

We need to get a pinned post up in the Technical Support forums to help players with this issue.

3) Being forced AFK while actively doing something in the District

This is another issue we need to look into.

Can someone PM me with details surrounding specific actions that seem to trigger this?

I'll forward them to the devs to investigate.

Thanks,
Matt

thanks for replying  to us. We heavy need Anti - DDos protection.

Edited by APBwishes

I was just disconnected for times this morning.

Just when I was robbing shops....

Besides, I got several crashes, the whole game came up black screen.

It REALLY took me a lot of time to back to my desktop, getting me mad....

Glad someone brought up the AFK thing, I thought I was imagining it. It's happening to me actively doing a variety of different things, making symbols, using chat and browsing the MP.

This keeps happening to me, sometimes only 10 minutes apart

Having the same problem as everyone since the update yesterday...i get randomly kicked between 10 mins and 30 mins in the game, it freezes 1 second later, boom i´m "disconnected" and throws me to the main menu, also the AFK thing,y i warp and says i was afking 😞 , weird.

not to be an patootie but im running premium time here (like some people is doing afaik) so not be able to play for even a day counts 😕

Edited by 101001101101011
  • Like 2

I didn't play long. Maybe 2 missions. Had random AFK after respawning after death. Seems to be random thing.

I have the same thing, getting kicked for DISALLOWED PROGRAM #0 ...........

same.

many random DCed

racently.

when I do a mission.

Edited by dett2

and all I wanted to do was waste time with you, apb 😄

My computer is clean but Im still getting DC ONLY in mission districts, in fc im not being kicked

Yep, still getting disconnected in mission districts and in social districts.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if its because of the patch, isn't there an option to remove the last patch or load the old version (a backup), so we can play without disconnects and the devs can diagnose exactly what it is? I mean, some of us paid for premium and can't do a single mission.

BFY8_ukhtvo.jpg

I just started the mission and drove in the car. And it started a couple of days ago. After the new patch. At least I have. FIX PLS

The only things I have installed and running in the background is Razer Synapse and Logitech Gaming Software.
I doubt BE would kick for these, but just thought I would throw it in there.

Tried playing now for an hour and I have been disconnected about 10 times. Game is unplayable.

Another few issues to report;

The game becomes unresponsible, driving a vehicle it just starts to turn and accelerate on its own and won't respond to controls.
Random Resupply Circle appears and is stuck on screen for eternity.

Character gets stuck in static running animation (You slide everywhere instead) and your weapon floats next to you.

Edit: This issue is because of the patch, never had an issue like this before.
Rollback and diagnose so we all can enjoy the game without issues, or solve it fast because it's literally unplayable.

Edited by Basshead

I hope we soon get any sort of statement on what the plan from LO is, because it's getting worse and worse.

Edited by Snjezana