Ritual

APB Roadmap 2023 (03/08)

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

B E has nothing to do with cheats n aim hax, its for dds protection.

lmao

• Like 1

So i watched the AMA again and after the 64bit update and EAC next step was supose to be to back port the cooked package system from 2x into 1.30 which will improve load times and remove hitches.Why this step wasnt mention in 2023 roadmap?Hes talkin about it here(for next like 40 seconds)

• Thanks 1

On 5/22/2023 at 5:40 AM, TheMessiah said:

So i watched the AMA again and after the 64bit update and EAC next step was supose to be to back port the cooked package system from 2x into 1.30 which will improve load times and remove hitches.Why this step wasnt mention in 2023 roadmap?Hes talkin about it here(for next like 40 seconds)

They mention it among the top 3 bullet points under "highest priority"

8 hours ago, OvenBaby said:

They mention it among the top 3 bullet points under "highest priority"

cant find it..

On 7/5/2023 at 8:13 PM, Queen of Love said:

the game nowadays is pure cancer, just cheaters and griefers.

What do you expect...
If they only dedicate one developer to APB.
They don't take this game seriously.

• Like 2

On 7/5/2023 at 1:13 PM, Queen of Love said:

say an opinion in chat.

wait

get some popcorn

thats the real endgame

On 7/5/2023 at 9:13 PM, Queen of Love said:

Now mid level silvers and bronzes are hostile in chats.

9 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

Now mid level silvers and bronzes are hostile in chats.

they've always been hostile. they're so bad they cannot fathom how bad they are so when a real player vs them and they get their patootie handed to them ITS STRAIGHT TO INSULTS BROTHER

yea thats bllsht im silver cause lazy to play(when i play at all)and give up most missions but when get serious for some mission and start killin any gold lets say more than 2 times in stage-start whisperin me mean stuff and thats almost every time so golds are even more toxic

anyway who cares after all the game cant get even 300 players anymore..keep waitin LO to do somethin if u think they will do the next big thing on the roadmap-cross matchmaking-ur wrong they not spendin any more money for development on this game and this step will cost a lot

Matt is gone from forum,twitter everywhere and this entire G1 games are obviously in frozen state..theyr doin things outside this where they can earn money so i dont expect anything = )

Edited by TheMessiah
  • Like 2

I guess cheaters should be banned in a normal game, not take a sit and make decision for game itself.

Edited by Queen of Love
goldies == cheaters

8 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

I guess cheaters should be banned in a normal game, not take a sit and make decision for game itself.

They should temp ban max threat bronze players until they can pass a roadside sobriety test.

3 hours ago, explosiveUA said:

After 6 months, what did we get? Nothing!?

Oh, sorry. Easy Anti Cheat.

Gj matt bot scott)

Thinking about they' ve pretented with the last event  to Honor the developers for having ..Nothing 😟

Not only how they managed the developing of this game is worth of incompetence or people in charge just arent caring about the game, but also the last ADS marketing with the realising of the most incostitent shotgun I have ever see and nobody or almost nobody will buy, that's alone just mean how much LO DONT KNOW NOTHING AND DONT CARE AT ALL FOR APB, NEITHER MAKE SOME MONEY OR WORTH MARKETING WITH THEIR OWN GAME

SHUT DOWN IS COMING? we'll know it soon 😔

Edited by PingOVER9000

All LO/G1 games are in frozen state not just APB(unsung story and s.t.f.u also)They doin projects outside them so they can get some money.The thing is dat they r in such situation for many years now and i wonder if the end for their entire company is not near indeed..

4 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

All LO/G1 games are in frozen state not just APB(unsung story and s.t.f.u also)They doin projects outside them so they can get some money.The thing is dat they r in such situation for many years now and i wonder if the end for their entire company is not near indeed..

Another lawsuit in the making.

1 hour ago, BlatMan said:

Another lawsuit in the making.

Reading this and thinking.

what would happen if we all sent in a massive refund request for our g1c?

2 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

literally nothing

18 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

You might get your account banned for a charge back. If you record the process on twitch you probably stand a better chance of not getting banned, going by the current lineup of EULA violators on that platform.

On 9/17/2023 at 4:34 PM, BlatMan said:

You might get your account banned for a charge back. If you record the process on twitch you probably stand a better chance of not getting banned, going by the current lineup of EULA violators on that platform.

alright hack to not get banned. got it.

On 3/8/2023 at 1:20 PM, Ritual said:

Hello everyone,

After a very productive start of the year for APB, where do we go next? Read everything about the goals for 2023 in the new APB Roadmap article that addresses previous issues, current achievements, and plans arranged by relevance and priority.

Article topics:

- Addressing the success of the 64-bit upgrade

- APB Roadmap 2023 with updated plans ranked from the highest to the lowest priority.

Have a comfortable read, and keep giving us your invaluable feedback!

Maybe you all will work instead make shit? 

So, I see the roadmap. I see the things said.. Plans hit.. Plans to come.. May we know how come Matt hasn't logged into the forums since April? For a while, there, he was quite active on here. It was nice to see, and brought about some extra hope and confidence in the future of the game. 

On 10/29/2023 at 6:58 PM, Drk said:

So, I see the roadmap. I see the things said.. Plans hit.. Plans to come.. May we know how come Matt hasn't logged into the forums since April? For a while, there, he was quite active on here. It was nice to see, and brought about some extra hope and confidence in the future of the game. 

Sorry to tell you this, but this game probably shut down next year for real this time. There's no roadmap, no new districts/maps are coming, the new graphic engine visuals looks worse than RTW, should have sold this game years ago back to EA or some other major company, this game is dead. Sadly there isn't any other game similar to APB, other than Crimecraft which is also shut down sadly and Defiance Original which again another game shut down, sadly. People think GTA 5 is a great online game lol, i think there's more cheaters in GTA5 than APB haha.

I don't play alot of mmos anymore, due to the fact that i know that the fate of them won't last long due to devs making changes for their games which eventually ends up destroying the playerbase and killings the game, so what's the point. Only mmo game i play the most is Destiny 2. 

Matt probably left the company if he hasn't logged on since April lol 

Edited by TooStrong
  • Like 1

Opened the forums for the first time in a while and immediately regretted it, the amount of delusions and flat out awful takes with not a single thought to them is staggering, I don't blame LO for only posting on their discord cause the forums are a literal cesspool of people believing what they want regardless of what LO will tell them and once LO releases something they will flock to every conspiracy theory possible outlining how LO is lying and nothing changed before admitting that they did actually do something to the game.

1 hour ago, TooStrong said:

There's no roadmap

Weird how you are posting this in the thread that outlines the literal roadmap they are working on H M M

1 hour ago, TooStrong said:

no new districts/maps are coming

This would literally kill the game as it requires a ton of content and further splits the small playerbase, it would be nice in the future but its not feasible let alone smart with their current team size as well as playerbase.

2 hours ago, TooStrong said:

should have sold this game years ago back to EA or some other major company

Yea, except no one would buy this game to keep it running but only to copy the designer for a different game they are working on

2 hours ago, TooStrong said:

Matt probably left the company if he hasn't logged on since April lol 

Yea cause a CEO leaving the company is such a common thing to happen, especially without an apparent replacement.