Sign in to follow this  
Connor

Weapon Storage Locker

In an unnamed popular free FPS game a lot of people play, you can get a 'storage locker' for your inventory that acts as one entry in the menu but when opened carries other items.

I'd happily pay a small amount on ARMAS for this. My weapon list has a lot of account-wide weapons I rarely use and I'd like them to not be in the way of the list when changing weapons amongst those weapons I mostly use.

Alternatively a favouriting system would be nice (favourites appear at the top) and the ability to drag the weapons around into an order of your choosing, but I doubt LO could make us pay for this.

Thanks for your suggestion!

I understand that having a lot of weapons in your inventory can be overwhelming and it can be difficult to find the one you need quickly. LO are currently looking into ways to improve the inventory system, such as adding a storage locker or favouriting system. They are also considering allowing players to drag and drop weapons into an order of their choosing. However, we are still in the early stages of development and it is too soon to tell if these features will be available for purchase on ARMAS. We appreciate your feedback and we will keep you updated as we make progress. In the meantime, we suggest that you try organizing your weapons into categories or folders to make them easier to find. You can also use the search bar to quickly locate a specific weapon. We hope this helps and thank you for your patience!