a Pair of Socks

Sick of Dealing with Gun Inventory Limit.

Please extend it or let me buy it, Im tired of having to char swap legendaries through mail / posting on the MP to cancel to have them in my mail.

• Like 1

This one is long overdue, hope LO takes notice and adds some way of increasing all inventory limits.

Edited by Optimus_Crime
  • Thanks 1

Every account should be brought up to the current max that long time players have on their characters, however, G1 stated multiple times in the past that the inventory capacity could not be increased any further due to engine limitations, it'd be interesting to know if that has changed now that 64Bit is out.

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Goodness how many weapons do you guys have???

all of them

I'm in the same boat, sorta. My issue is with the 55 cap I have for clothing. I wish I had more. Collecting preset clothing and customizing my own is my favorite thing to do in this game, so I'm constantly hitting that 55 lmit.

59 minutes ago, TimmyTheNerd said:

I'm in the same boat, sorta. My issue is with the 55 cap I have for clothing. I wish I had more. Collecting preset clothing and customizing my own is my favorite thing to do in this game, so I'm constantly hitting that 55 lmit.

I never really liked it either same with the 50 symbols limit well I had to just make a 2nd character who's just basically storage to keep old stuff I definitely don't want to get rid off

On 3/1/2023 at 7:11 PM, Frosi said:

Every account should be brought up to the current max that long time players have on their characters

You do realize that's not enough either, right? I've been around since CBT and have obtained all the legitimate expansions that have been made available over the years, and am still sitting right on the border of the cap. There's still a handful of guns I want, but simply cannot purchase because of the inventory limit.

Absolutely much needed;

It would seem to me if they wanna sell, they shouldn't limit us.

It may have something to do with the size of the character/account memory.

But I'm maxed at 125 guns, I had to dump my starter guns to get my last joker bought gun.

3 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

It would seem to me if they wanna sell, they shouldn't limit us.

This is the main thing that confuses me about this. I've literally got money sitting on the table here, but it can't be spent because I have no space.

Like, you are a business, no? You want to turn as much of a profit as possible, no?

• Like 1

Honestly, they could make so much money by making limit increases purchasable. Like, I blew $100+ on this game last month. Pretty sure I'd be willing to spend more if I could store more stuff. More vehicles. More clothes. More weapons. It would literally be printing money for LO.

8 hours ago, TimmyTheNerd said:

limit increases purchasable.

No Way, I'm not paying to pay. 

Lets remember that most of these weapons are for show or 'my collection', 

most of them I never use. Now with desegregation, No weapon is OP to me.

So not to rant but if they want me to spend, I need the limit removed and some motivation to buy again.

I've given 3 grand to them n the games not even fun anymore. Guns are for missions.

And Missions right now are for Golds. 

Doing the 'Joker Jobs' or Dailey side jobs for tickets is useless to me, 

cuz I'm limit locked, so prior to this I would only k up for joker jobs.

Cuz I want Pay if I gotta fight a gold or even see one, otherwise I see no reason to k up.

I mean even if I don't want the gun, just something to grind for.

Its alright though, now I'm on maybe an hour a day, so I touch the grass allot now,

as opposed to being an all day everyday player 😩

There's about 740 different weapons you can unlock according to APB:DB. Some are duplicates, but code wise they're unique. That is a stupid amount of weapons.

They need to cut out a lot of the duplicates. Maybe make the different variants into skins that you can select. We most likely wouldn't need an inventory extension. Than again, I don't get why the limit isn't 256 by default. The majority of players wouldn't have that many weapons anyway.

14 hours ago, BlatMan said:

They need to cut out a lot of the duplicates.

They could start by removing all the JT specific variants, and just have the JT store have the normal guns.

Just to give a single example out of the dozens of them:

bc408228c1bd291d7e0713a995b19a34.png

3cb5c105c56aeb5473c7873ffe8c68bc.png

• Like 1

alongside expanding inventory limits, can we get a menu added to contacts to "repurchase" guns that we've unlocked from armas? basically the exact system that already exists for vehicles

i have plenty of garbage preset guns or 0slot/1slot variants that i'd delete from my locker to free up space if getting them back wasn't a massive inconvenience 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, glaciers said:

alongside expanding inventory limits, can we get a menu added to contacts to "repurchase" guns that we've unlocked from armas? basically the exact system that already exists for vehicles

i have plenty of garbage preset guns or 0slot/1slot variants that i'd delete from my locker to free up space if getting them back wasn't a massive inconvenience 

This was something that MattScott promised as part of the JT store overhaul, but never delivered on. In addition to that, they still haven't retroactively updated the entries for weapons you already have purchased as permanents from the JT store before they implemented that system. For example, I purchased the Golden OSMAW as permanent from the JT store before they implemented the rebuy system, but I'm still stuck without the ability to rebuy it now.

19730eca83673ce6297544b53e235a1f.jpg

4249e7728f36f1f8c408170613e2dc61.jpg

Also, for additional clarity, this is something that I can absolutely confirm is the case. For example, I bought the Flare Gun permanent after the rebuy system was implemented.

d0770c24a7728e3526110bdbf4f6b173.jpg

Can rebuy that just fine.