Crunk

Random Disconnects after latest bug fixes.

Many people in social having same problem. The game randomly disconnects while doing anything, gun fights, making symbols, sitting and chatting... It's not caused by any one thing, just kicks us to the login screen without warning, please fix it. :c

4 minutes ago, CrunkGirl said:

Many people in social having same problem. The game randomly disconnects while doing anything, gun fights, making symbols, sitting and chatting... It's not caused by any one thing, just kicks us to the login screen without warning, please fix it. :c

I suggest to wait a little longer. On patchday servers can get a little funkier than usual.

Same here

When is fixed please post it here @Lixil So we will know that we can play

Our QAs have just tested this out, we will be contacting our dev team regarding this issue. As soon as I have more information I will let you guys know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cool, I have a premiere expires and I can not play because of this.

2 hours ago, Lixil said:

Our QAs have just tested this out, we will be contacting our dev team regarding this issue. As soon as I have more information I will let you guys know.

you guys fighting DDOS`ing guys so badly that they turned on their full computing power? 😄 Thanks for the update tho.

6 hours ago, Lixil said:

Thanks for the update, unfortunately frustrating at the moment.

Any updates? is the game working or nah? I'm not gonna bother logging in til I get an all clear lol.

My most frequent symptom of an impending disconnect appears to be a sudden lapse of time. Actual game time, to the point where the day will turn to night and visa versa in a split second, then I will get an AFK'd message without having been afk for even a second, followed by an un-AFK'd if I move. No lag, no latency, no packet loss, just time warp and shortly after, a disconnect.

2 hours ago, G4B3 said:

My most frequent symptom of an impending disconnect appears to be a sudden lapse of time. Actual game time, to the point where the day will turn to night and visa versa in a split second, then I will get an AFK'd message without having been afk for even a second, followed by an un-AFK'd if I move. No lag, no latency, no packet loss, just time warp and shortly after, a disconnect.

@Lixil Any news on this bug? G4B3 here might've posted something useful regarding it, says the server is time travelling o.o

• Thanks 1