I wonder how many such threads are on the forum? Anti-cheat won't help you, don't wait. It will help to separate the players by their skill levels. The current situation allows Mike Tyson to enter the ring against a kindergarten group. That's the trouble. Silver complains and leaves, gold rolls his eyes under his forehead, LO turns away and makes Easter cakes.

• Thanks 1

Afaik and remember, EAC was the only anti-cheat that was legitimately able to reduce the cheating to the lowest in years.

We had a dire situation when threat segregation was instanced, causing mass dethreating and matchmaking issues. What would be ideal is reimplementing a skill-matchmaker with a solid anti-cheat, and adding the instance phasing for matchmaking.

Solves the issues for: cheating, matchmaking, and matchmaking pool.

it's funny b/c anti-cheat is non-existent and the game and forums are entrenched by known cheaters lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Tumbies said:

it's funny b/c anti-cheat is non-existent and the game and forums are entrenched by known cheaters lol 

Do you play on Jericho or Citadel? I came back a week ago and I haven't seen a single cheater and I've played every day since the 64 bit update.

If anything, the game and forums are entrenched with people who aren't good at the game, but aren't self aware enough to realize it.

Guys, Just all of you put your soul in peace.

There are always be cheaters and there will be always people telling you dont know what you are talking about or suck in game.

And ofc seems, at least in apb and talking about some ""annoying fellas"" in EU servers,  there are always be cheaters still happily playing, recording and streaming their gametime with the several 4/5 or more unbanned  characters after 3+ years or more ages 🤣🤣

On 2/28/2023 at 3:28 PM, Thial said:

Who's gonna tell him that not much is gonna change after EAC is added and that he's still gonna hackusate everyone ?

Last time we had EAC it did change quite abit but it wont matter at lower skill levels but at higher skill level players it was pretty noticable.

On 3/3/2023 at 11:37 PM, El-Neko said:

Last time we had EAC it did change quite abit but it wont matter at lower skill levels but at higher skill level players it was pretty noticable.

Just give GM more power and a kiss from MattScott on the cheeks on christmas 

On 3/3/2023 at 11:37 PM, El-Neko said:

All I have seen was blatant 4man cheating groups being gone. Good legit players were still being hackusated just as always. That's why I don't think that anything will change. Even with the best anti cheat people will still accuse everyone of cheating. It's just human nature.

On 2/27/2023 at 4:55 AM, Loaf-of-Evil said:

It means only 200 people play the game anymore, max. I wish it was thousands, but after a decade and nothing has changed, here we are...

Logged in lately? The population has tripled since the update so dont throw too much of a pity party yet. I know they have recieved too many chances but im intrested in what they will do on this one. Plus cheaters rarely make themselves impossible to kill so you sill stande a "chance". Just means someone whith no skill using hacks killed you, it means nothing exept wasting both of your times. What makes it interesting is if your skilled enough to beat them.

On 3/1/2023 at 2:38 PM, Yapopal said:

I wonder how many such threads are on the forum? Anti-cheat won't help you, don't wait. It will help to separate the players by their skill levels. The current situation allows Mike Tyson to enter the ring against a kindergarten group. That's the trouble. Silver complains and leaves, gold rolls his eyes under his forehead, LO turns away and makes Easter cakes.

Separate what?

There are only 2 players left.
If you separate them ....

That is a good idea for lot of players but not right now....

Merged.

All of you come to the forums to cry every time you lose a mission.

But haven't you stopped to think that this is the learning curve?
Instead of coming here to cry. After losing a mission.

Think about what you did wrong, how you would do it better the next time. Many of you would play 100% better.

And I'm not talking about the player's skill. I'm talking about the strategy you take in a mission to get a win.

I just see some of you rushing non-stop, plus ur using the same path.

WTF