Sign in to follow this  
Gicioks

Crashes and Out of memory issues

Hello,

After this update crashes on RTX cards are back. On 64-bit update I did not have any of those issues and could run the game for hours without issues.

I am running 3080 Ti, 64 GB RAM, Ryzen 9 5950X, Windows 10. Resizable BAR enabled.
I run game in borderless window, 1440p, all maxed settings, smoothing disabled. My GPU drivers are up to date (528.49). Did not tinker with fps caps, all set to default (Min Smoothed 22, Max Smoothed 100, Max Client 128)

Tried running game on other systems:

• 3080 10 GB, 32 GB RAM, Ryzen 7 5800X, Windows 10. Resizable BAR enabled. Borderless, 1440p, maxed settings, smoothing disabled. GPU drivers 528.49
  • 3060 6 GB (Laptop 130W), 32 GB RAM, Ryzen 7 5800H, Windows 10, Resizable BAR enabled. Borderless, 1080p, maxed settings, smoothing disabled. GPU drivers 528.49

Best luck I had was on laptop with 3060, it seemed to crash only after roughly half an hour, the other 2 systems crash/run out of memory in just a few minutes. The issue can be reproduced by respawning, just like the initial issue prior to 64 bit update. Did not try running RBAR disabled.

Only issue i ran into was game booting me for using a heir over lay. works fine on the 16 series otherwise

And before you ask a grey crossheir ona game whos backgrounds are most grey does not work well

As this issue has been resolved, I have locked and moved this topic to the Resolved Bugs section of our forums.

Thank you for posting your solution @Gicioks.

- Azukii