isaac-the-dad

The most unbalanced match ever!

I haven't had this little fun ever since I was trying to consistently win on CS:GO!

Just look at this matchmaking!

h5Mfy8e.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Trust me there are even worse screenshots floating around, 7-8 low rank bronzes and trainees vs 7-8 max rank golds.

On 2/22/2023 at 11:40 AM, Thial said:

Trust me there are even worse screenshots floating around, 7-8 low rank bronzes and trainees vs 7-8 max rank golds.

Reminds me of a screenshot I have somewhere when I went 49-8 around 6 years ago in a 2 v 3.

On 2/21/2023 at 5:59 PM, isaac-the-dad said:

I haven't had this little fun ever since I was trying to consistently win on CS:GO!

Just look at this matchmaking!

h5Mfy8e.jpg

4 golds vs 2 silver and 3 bronzies. More than one time.

On 2/22/2023 at 3:02 PM, ColorBauss said:

Maybe stop griefing yourself with stabba and you'll stand a better chance?

Why can't they just buff the stabba and LTL in general? 

At this point using it is harder than using pistol only.

59 minutes ago, Reprimand said:

Why can't they just buff the stabba and LTL in general? 

At this point using it is harder than using pistol only.

Because balancing is influenced by taste, not by what is better for the game.

Yes, LTL should remain weaker than lethal counterparts for very good reason (to not give Enforcers an edge) and I very much agree with that. But it is very easy to slightly buff LTL while maintaining that law.

Instead, they nerfed LTL and buffed OCA on the SAME PATCH by not just nerfing PIG, but by making it completely useless (Stamina damage 950 → 675): https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2020/9/11/weapon-balance.

Their reasoning I heard was 'to prevent stunning those falling from a certain height', right. That doesn't necessate this much of a nerf.

Later on, they pretended to 'forget' that they were supposed to rebuff it to 750, which they have done later.

• Thanks 1

Thats been the norm for years, its not every mission but for some reason it's like this way a lot whenever I personally play missions.

But I know the feeling, it always seems like you're the only one on the team with a brain and a will to fight but your other teamates are so braindead and slow it's painfully obvious which team is going to win the match, almost like it's been pre-decided no matter how good of an effort you put up. And of course, this will affect your K/D in the game, the more low scores you get against premade gold teams in bad matchamking will get you to bronze in no time....

We can only hope that as the game starts getting new content and a big advertising campaign will we start to see a surge of new players to further balance the matchmaking.

Edited by ArtDeco