Sign in to follow this  
Reprimand

Complaints section

Add a report/complaints section. Most of us film our gameplay and want to be able to show evidence of player abuse. 

This way, players will know that cheaters and griefers are actioned against. 

• Like 1

haha

want to know something funny here rep?

so people talk right. right? you know what i learned not to long ago, a little funny about LO

They banned someone from there discord for reporting a cheater there. best part? cheater is still allowed to play the game

There reason? because he didnt report it to support

100/10 service

• Like 1

On 2/20/2023 at 8:46 PM, cowhorseman said:

haha

want to know something funny here rep?

so people talk right. right? you know what i learned not to long ago, a little funny about LO

They banned someone from there discord for reporting a cheater there. best part? cheater is still allowed to play the game

There reason? because he didnt report it to support

100/10 service

In fairness to LO, two things:

1. They just removed the link i posted.

2. I didn't get banned because I reported a cheater, i got banned because when an actual GM deleted the link, and told me to not do that, I decided damn the torpedos full steam ahead, and told said GM that i would just spam it until they banned me. I spammed it, I got banned, lol. 

The ban was fair for what I did, even if I don't agree with removing the VIDEO PROOF, not my house, not my rules. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Thanatosofone said:

In fairness to LO, two things:

1. They just removed the link i posted.

2. I didn't get banned because I reported a cheater, i got banned because when an actual GM deleted the link, and told me to not do that, I decided damn the torpedos full steam ahead, and told said GM that i would just spam it until they banned me. I spammed it, I got banned, lol. 

The ban was fair for what I did, even if I don't agree with removing the VIDEO PROOF, not my house, not my rules. 

hey man info was just passed to me. i still talk to some people that play FE incase orbit here gets a wild hair up there patootie and adds something i want to do. Right now it's BS or dome or listen to drama and quite frankly watching paint dry is a better option