MATHEU5

am I in the guillotine by the GM?

remove my trade block for the love of god Matt Scott, I'm an old APB player I never did anything to deserve this I even bought a new computer so I could play APB this banishment was made when I was without a computer, exactly no one in this universe has access to my tell and say that I made this joke

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MATHEU5 said:

tira meu trade block pelo amor de deus Matt Scott, sou um antigo jogador de APB nunca fiz nada pra merecer isso até comprei um computador novo pra poder jogar APB esse banimento foi feito quando eu estava sem computador, exatamente não alguém desse universo tem acesso ao meu diga e diga que eu fiz essa piada

'''My account''

The trade locks are a bug from what I hear (and have personally experienced). Even people who have 2FA on their account (which is supposed to prevent trade locks, because secure account), like myself, have been hit with them upon entering Social since the 64 bit upgrade was dropped.

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 1

On 20/02/2023 at 15:29, Hexerin said:

Os bloqueios comerciais são um bug pelo que ouvi (e experimentei pessoalmente). Mesmo as pessoas que têm 2FA em suas contas (o que supostamente evita bloqueios comerciais, porque a conta é segura), como eu, foram atingidas por eles ao entrar no Social desde que a atualização de 64 bits foi descartada.

BUT FROM WHAT I SAW THEY WILL NOT REMOVE IT

On 2/20/2023 at 7:29 PM, Hexerin said:

The trade locks are a bug from what I hear (and have personally experienced). Even people who have 2FA on their account (which is supposed to prevent trade locks, because secure account), like myself, have been hit with them upon entering Social since the 64 bit upgrade was dropped.

Oh that's what it is. I was wondering why everything was grayed out. I thought that maybe it was something along the lines of having to play a certain amount of time first.

I think its initially because accounts have the 3 day lock and somewhere - likely an integer being changed with architecture change, caused it to bug.