OvenBaby

Game stat character MODs Update

I was just finally after literally over 4000 hours of gameplay and I honest to god never really use character equipment mod. The items that help you with objectives.... I never really used them except for the satellite OBJs and the ram raiding one cause they take so long for some reason. So I was checking them out and saw that they are all for both factions "mostly". I play enforcer all the time now so I dont know about a crim specific mod. But for the enfo's they have Cuffmate and it can bee really helpful. I feel like there should more to these kinds of mods. The cuffmate and stun effects. "CuffMate" I feel should be for both factions. for enforcers it can stay the same. But maybe with a few new things to it with other changes for factions. Crims should also hae a "CuffMate" To be able to free teammates faster.... Enforcer's arrest faster so why don't crims get an edge? The next thing should be stun recovery. Enforcer should have a faction specific mod where if a criminal uses a nade or some other light damage weapon after the enforcers takes some stamina damage from falling or any other means that could be utilized in the game. SMG's could have way higher light damage. While Heavy weps have less light and more heavy. some way to get enforcers down. They could have a stun time recovery...? being a police officer they usually taz themselves for the experience ganged. Most crims don't do that shit for fun :3 With the state that the game is in now I feel like there could be a major Overhaul to how player Faction modifications work in the game. Even with how you steal cars (both unlocking and civilian traffic). There could ne mods to utilize getting in the door faster. Not window breaking. but I'm talking about like being a senior cop and the city knowing you and being 'ok' with it. And a veteran criminal being a tweaker. Versus being a guy you knows what to say and when to say it how who he's saying it to. A crim that knows he's now intimidating. Theres so much that can be here in terms of character mods.

TL:DR and in the comments what should be added to the character faction modification systems now that the games stat's can be more easily messed with.

Merged.

Now that I think about it. Light damage and Heavy damage (health damage and stamina damage) need a total overhaul and then the game can have serious balance. Don't worry about threat first. Some people think it's still impossible to get kills and others think that it is FARRRRRR to easy to rack up kills every match. If I can drill a man with an OCA with CJ3 and he starts 'limping' slow walking away. I can pull out my revolver and shoot him one more time so he stops running. LMGs go boo-bo-bo-bo-booom like the ALIG and shaw. could be able to shred through cars and absolutely decimate an objective entrance. But with an OCA player you wouldn't be able to run from him once you have to reload. Scrap working on threat. do stats first pretty please ^.^ just get rid of the color ranks for the rest of the year and work PURELY on game map and stat balance. ^-^