Sign in to follow this  
azimatix

Game Freezing/Hanging

Game starts freezing/hanging randomly after intervals of 10-15 minutes where I will freeze completely for anywhere from 1-2minutes.

I have to spam alt+tab, try to open task manager, nothing really happens, just stuck on the frozen game screen with game noise still being played.

After alt+tabbing out and back in, im greeted by a BE message saying "Client was disconnected".

If i rejoin the game, it basically repeats after 10-15mins again.

I've tried reinstalling the game multiple times to no avail, send help.

Edited by azimatix

18 minutes ago, skaterdanny1 said:

Take a look at other topics... literally 5 topics with same disconnection problem

chuck us a fat link

You are the laziest man I've ever seen, literally in the first 10 threads there's like 5 about the same problem

2 minutes ago, skaterdanny1 said:

You are the laziest man I've ever seen, literally in the first 10 threads there's like 5 about the same problem

idk if u read my thread, but thats a diff problem
ty tho xd

No, it's the same problem, you said how you get a disconnect every 15 minute. I have exactly that and sometimes can't even log in. It's the same problem everybody has (just it appears at different times)

You will have to wait untill they fix the servers with the maintenance, if the issue still persist, make a new thread I'd say. Because right now everybody has connection issues.

Edited by skaterdanny1

chk this one https://www.battleye.com/support/faq/ ...

basic Beye FAQ 

When starting my game with BattlEye enabled, I get constant stuttering/freezing whenever I press mouse/keyboard buttons.

This is typically caused by malware/adware/PUP constantly reloading into your game. Please try to scan your entire system with anti-malware software such as Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove it.

51 minutes ago, skaterdanny1 said:

No, it's the same problem, you said how you get a disconnect every 15 minute. I have exactly that and sometimes can't even log in. It's the same problem everybody has (just it appears at different times)

You will have to wait untill they fix the servers with the maintenance, if the issue still persist, make a new thread I'd say. Because right now everybody has connection issues.

man u are wrong section,

here talk about FREEZING_LAG instant

you comment about "disconnect issue" be polite u know...
Even it is same issue YOU lads opened thread with name "GAME MACHINE BROKE" and comments was DISCONNECT (not freezing) every 10-15m.

where info? where your logs?

*** every-time  I've ask log file no-one responses... yeah 

Edited by Dahel
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Dahel said:

chk this one https://www.battleye.com/support/faq/ ...

basic Beye FAQ 

When starting my game with BattlEye enabled, I get constant stuttering/freezing whenever I press mouse/keyboard buttons.

This is typically caused by malware/adware/PUP constantly reloading into your game. Please try to scan your entire system with anti-malware software such as Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove it.

man u are wrong section,

Will try this, ty

4 minutes ago, azimatix said:

Will try this, ty

caused by malware/adware/

Just now, Dahel said:

caused by malware/adware/

it's fine when i play pubg tho, never really get this problem

bump this stuff is still happening, support ticket is still open from 10 days ago 😞

8 hours ago, azimatix said:

bump

try than hard way:
unplug all USB and plug it back but different places, try play a game, if not then ->
-> boot clean windows https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=boot+clean+windows&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB790GB790&oq=boot+clean+windows&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.6799j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

if boot clean os helped try eliminate your self one by one over tskmngr all processes and than services so you can find what is an issue.

if nothing help after this, please upload your log folder somewhere else and send me a link (private msg) so I can look at this issue, game not responding but you cannot see log/error it self, may I can look at it or may you can look at this your self at last 20 lines at log files (mainly clues can be read by any user and it is clearly)

Edited by Dahel