rewnd1

A couple of ideas for the game

Hi all! The question is, when will the anti-cheat be updated?

Dear developers, I will help to help with this issue. I am a programmer myself, and I understand what it's like to redo everything manually. But BF3 did it, and we will do it together.

Do you want to balance the characters in the game when it will be included in the game? I can help too

I can also be your assistant in the game, on the Russian language client. If such a possibility exists?

Merged.

We also need to fix a couple of weapons, because there is an imbalance with ordinary players 

I agree, this game needs anti-cheat and people who would follow the progress of the battles in the game and, in which case, ban the player on suspicion of cheating before the proceedings, and also followed the game chat because there is a lot of mate, which clearly violates the rules. Yesterday I created a topic about anti-cheat, but there was my question when and how soon. Translated through a translator

MattScott When he sees it, he will make a Russian person for Russian players, and one for America. And it will be easier for the players, and mata mente and so on

As I understand it, developers do not need to make anti-cheat, so gentlemen, we play against cheaters and triggers