IGeertI

Thanks Little Orbit

Thanks for the 1.30 update 64 bit. today there was 800 player online first time in years and i think there is a new beginning for APB Reloaded.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

It's nice seeing the game start to come back to life. By far one of my favs with CrimeCraft GangWars. Just hope that they can keep moving on in the right direction. There's a lot of work to be done and may broken promises have turned a lot of people away. We need VPC like Vivox voice chat use to do. We as the players need a road map, I know road maps are not set it stone for what will come but at least we would have some type of incite on what they want to work on and things that can come. They also need to bring back ALL old content that was removed like the old fight club that was removed, the mayhem district. Also adding things that are in game already into content like the Christmas snowball into a dodge ball server would be fun. Or new missions for fight clubs like a VIP RPG only mission, everyone spawns with a RPG. LONG waited race track. Doesn't need to be pretty on release, make it bare-bones for now and like a few months down the road when they do maintenance they can just add something here and there over time. THERE ARE SO MANY people who offered free help to make maps and stuff but have always got turned down. The game and it's player base would be more healthy if they sought out help before it got to this point. I know a handful of people who offered to help with the 2.0 update that got scrapped, I was one who offered help with 2.0.   2.0 could have worked if they just worked with the players and got help from people who had the skills to help.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 2/12/2023 at 4:00 PM, TheCorruptedVoid said:

old fight club that was removed

Oh I miss Beacon.

On 2/12/2023 at 4:00 PM, TheCorruptedVoid said:

mayhem district.

Adding too many districts while the population isn't necessarily stable would be detrimental to the modes and/or the game. When stable this would be a better idea but we'll have to wait and see.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

Oh I miss Beacon.

Adding too many districts while the population isn't necessarily stable would be detrimental to the modes and/or the game. When stable this would be a better idea but we'll have to wait and see.

I agree, there's a lot to be done 1st. On a side note they could set a district that does all of the game modes but have it randomly select the game mode for a hour or so.

• Like 1

Yeah I want to thank the LO too, I've been wanting to play this game for years and seeing 600-700 players made lot of us happy. Not only that but the 64-bit made the game now very smooth.

Hopefully LO can add back all the deleted effects like coloured muzzle flashes and those lines too, and bump up those texture quality back to where they were + maybe even use original high res textures(I know you guys have much much higher quality textures, I've seen it.).

• Like 7

Just shows how many people are waiting for anything to happen. I can easily see EU reaching constant 1k /pop with more patches/fixes and new content...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TheCorruptedVoid said:

I agree, there's a lot to be done 1st. On a side note they could set a district that does all of the game modes but have it randomly select the game mode for a hour or so.

I think a better map rotation would be per week, or bi-weekly, as per hour would likely require restarting the instance every hour and changing the instance, along with I think client updates... I may be wrong but, a frequent-weekely update or bi-weekly update schedule would allow for the fight club rotations to also add to the weekly scoreboards and continue thru for players to play as much as they want a week rather than for an hour and log off.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2023 at 10:31 AM, IGeertI said:

Thanks for the 1.30 update 64 bit. today there was 800 player online first time in years and i think there is a new beginning for APB Reloaded.

copium

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, YEEEZZ said:

is it worth to come back ?

Yes its going to be fine

• Like 1

On 2/15/2023 at 5:31 AM, FakeBungo said:

copium

On 2/17/2023 at 10:48 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Nope.

I pray to God they ban you both. 

• Like 3

Thank youuuuuu! 

I have logged in for the first time in years and am having lots of fun. Keep up the hard work. I have been lurking in the background and checking in once or twice a month. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@MattScott Ya done good, and Thank You.

I know I've said things, but you finally came through, and you did well. 

I had never seen that many people in all my time here in NA.

Mechanically the game is running great, I am landing more shots, getting more kills off veterans.

I found a couple susp hax, but for the most part I've not seen the 'Known hax that plagued us, daily. 

So I believe 64bit may hinder the hackers scripts and or they may have been banned. 

Thank You for sticking it out n finishing the job. 

• Like 3

On 2/12/2023 at 2:00 PM, TheCorruptedVoid said:

It's nice seeing the game start to come back to life. By far one of my favs with CrimeCraft GangWars. Just hope that they can keep moving on in the right direction. There's a lot of work to be done and may broken promises have turned a lot of people away. We need VPC like Vivox voice chat use to do. We as the players need a road map, I know road maps are not set it stone for what will come but at least we would have some type of incite on what they want to work on and things that can come. They also need to bring back ALL old content that was removed like the old fight club that was removed, the mayhem district. Also adding things that are in game already into content like the Christmas snowball into a dodge ball server would be fun. Or new missions for fight clubs like a VIP RPG only mission, everyone spawns with a RPG. LONG waited race track. Doesn't need to be pretty on release, make it bare-bones for now and like a few months down the road when they do maintenance they can just add something here and there over time. THERE ARE SO MANY people who offered free help to make maps and stuff but have always got turned down. The game and it's player base would be more healthy if they sought out help before it got to this point. I know a handful of people who offered to help with the 2.0 update that got scrapped, I was one who offered help with 2.0.   2.0 could have worked if they just worked with the players and got help from people who had the skills to help.

Getting to this a tad late, but its a holiday here in the US, so I have some free time.

I've been pretty upfront about the APB 2.x effort. No amount of Player Help would have saved it. The issues were purely technical, and the game was never going to run well. So we scrapped it to start over with 1.30. Now that 1.30 is Live, everything is back on the table. I will be posting a Roadmap soon for both new features and content. 

I get flooded with PMs on the forums and Discord - mostly players wanting help with their bans. My customer service team does an absolutely heroic job dealing with those, and I stay out of their way. I don't over turn bans. But if players want to offer help, then you're welcome to reach out and I'll do my best to respond.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 8

42 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Getting to this a tad late, but its a holiday here in the US, so I have some free time.

I've been pretty upfront about the APB 2.x effort. No amount of Player Help would have saved it. The issues were purely technical, and the game was never going to run well. So we scrapped it to start over with 1.30. Now that 1.30 is Live, everything is back on the table. I will be posting a Roadmap soon for both new features and content. 

I get flooded with PMs on the forums and Discord - mostly players wanting help with their bans. My customer service team does an absolutely heroic job dealing with those, and I stay out of their way. I don't over turn bans. But if players want to offer help, then you're welcome to reach out and I'll do my best to respond.

Thanks Matt Scott D; D; D; 😭 😭

Our dear APB rose from the ashes

Edited by MrLek
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

I hope the roadmap will be realistic, and detailed enough, we have been waiting for this, we want to play more on this 64 bits, keep the players busy with micro activities, don't leave them with simple optimizations, you are on the right track, and I am sure that with perseverance the community will follow you even with the eventual failures you will probably make.
we believe it

• Like 1

I don't know how, but one day I would like to repay Little Orbit for all the amazing things they've done and are still doing for APB:Reloaded. I would be down for a good show of respect and value on stream!
(But my game-window from my streaming program still doesn't 'latch' on the APB:R window ;__; no streams )

hey anyone remeber riot

Merged.

On 2/19/2023 at 1:31 AM, Reprimand said:

I pray to God they ban you both. 

tbh there both shit players that anger quick and need any crutch gun to win.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2023 at 1:39 PM, YEEEZZ said:

is it worth to come back ?

i mean, you can always uninstall again

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MattScott said:

I will be posting a Roadmap soon for both new features and content. 

are these features/content going to be added in the 1.30 version? or are we still going to have to wait for another engine update?

5 hours ago, BillehBobJoe said:

mr mott the hoople make optimization changes first content schmontent 

also tell the joker ammo guy to be quiet

dont, i love it