Sign in to follow this  
Nerima

apb 1.30 "FUNCTIONALITY"

So, has anyone tried to remove 128fps cap?

Because for some reason whenever I start the game .ini file resets to the original values and i'm yet to figure out why

• Like 1

Okay a figured it out... m8 what the heck

stil tryna figure out which file does what?

fix it please... you know disinformation on the official steam page is not good at all

YHDjqJeHVF4.jpg?size=1710x618&quality=95

not completely figured it out tho, because when i modify baseengine launcher istantly brings it back. and launching the game from binaries has some... problems 

why would you even include this "guide" in the patch notes if everything's wrong with it?

Edited by Nerima

12 hours ago, Nerima said:

Okay a figured it out... m8 what the heck

stil tryna figure out which file does what?

fix it please... you know disinformation on the official steam page is not good at all

YHDjqJeHVF4.jpg?size=1710x618&quality=95

not completely figured it out tho, because when i modify baseengine launcher istantly brings it back. and launching the game from binaries has some... problems 

why would you even include this "guide" in the patch notes if everything's wrong with it?

what problem do you encounter running from apb.exe?

13 hours ago, Nerima said:

So, has anyone tried to remove 128fps cap?

Because for some reason whenever I start the game .ini file resets to the original values and i'm yet to figure out why

Try running it from the base .exe as Monkas Stated. If you pop up any launcher, it will "reset" the values. Otherwise it's a glitch.

Offtopic:

There's a fence in Asylum in the courtyard that no longer has collision as well in the one corner, you can jump through it. xD

8 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

There's a fence in Asylum in the courtyard that no longer has collision as well in the one corner, you can jump through it. xD

There was a fence above enf contact outside area that never had a collision.

14 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Try running it from the base .exe as Monkas Stated. If you pop up any launcher, it will "reset" the values. Otherwise it's a glitch.

Offtopic:

15 hours ago, MonkaS said:

what problem do you encounter running from apb.exe?

Problem was the language. But I figured it out, had to remember how to create  -language=1033 shortcut (kinda rought after all these years)

Also, I wonder why DefaultInput.ini does not reset, but BaseEngine - does

It's still kinda shame that cap removing is written in the patch note, but launсher (read "running from steam") instatly removes it.

Also, steam patch note still wasn't updated 🙂

Edited by Nerima

Sign in to follow this