Sign in to follow this  
Username24nuke

APB 1.30? What's Next?

Matt Scott said the enhanced graphics engine upgrade from consoles will release in 2019-2020 following 64bit, I nearly died in a car crash, and corona virus nearly killed me. I guess all this time went by for something that deeply disappoints me. 

APB 1.30 seems to be the same but with more graphical and gameplay bugs. Is this all of it? 5 years you could've made APB spinoff on Unreal Engine 4. 

Next, APB will shutdown? and how about the money players spent on the game? will they sue?

seems like that car crash had some cognitive side effects

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Username24nuke said:

Matt Scott said the enhanced graphics engine upgrade from consoles will release in 2019-2020 following 64bit, I nearly died in a car crash, and corona virus nearly killed me. I guess all this time went by for something that deeply disappoints me. 

APB 1.30 seems to be the same but with more graphical and gameplay bugs. Is this all of it? 5 years you could've made APB spinoff on Unreal Engine 4. 

Next, APB will shutdown? and how about the money players spent on the game? will they sue?

1 post

On 2/11/2023 at 9:35 AM, Username24nuke said:

They wouldn't have wasted time on something for nothing. So the APB will not close. I had the same thought as you, but if the APB were to close, it would have closed already.

On 2/11/2023 at 7:35 AM, Username24nuke said:

Most of the fixes to the game couldn't be done with the x32 system. The system was the right direction to work on, now that the system has been changed to x64. Many gpu/ram crashes alone have been fixed by this. Was it wrong to wait this long just to get a x64 update-yes-. BUT it's a move in the right directions.
I posted something about this here   

There's a lot to be done still but I'm glad (for now) I can play the game without it crashing every 20 mins.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this