isaac-the-dad

First thing that must be fixed is matchmaking...

... otherwise, the game is not fun.

I think, Golds should be prohibited from entering Silver missions. I think, Gold 255 players play way different in comparison to Silver 100, and thus, they should be separated.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, isaac-the-dad said:

Golds should be prohibited

You're absolutely right, I been telling them this for 2yrs

I come in to check it out, they pair me with a two strong golds so its 3v3 two big golds n me the low silver, our opp

was a green n two bronze Very low ranks, poor bastards never had a chance. 

So I either gotta get my butt kicked by golds or feel bad for beatin up a kindergartener. 

Gold players are different, they are pro sand box shooters, silvers n bronzies are tuned to more 

casual gaming.  If we had segregation like before, anybody who wanted to throw down with golds

could, a bronze could go into the silver dist, which was home to the golds.

Playing since like 2015 n would have never even started the game or spent a dime of the 3 grand i have spent

had I had to play with golds. Hence my attitude for 2yrs.  The only time I'd go up to silver/gold dist is if bronze was dead, 

But that was My choice.

Ya know they claim it was low pop, but it was low pop for years n they never stooped to let golds into bronze.

No they did it after golds begged in this forum for desegregation. I will never forgive them for this. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, isaac-the-dad said:

... otherwise, the game is not fun.

I think, Golds should be prohibited from entering Silver missions. I think, Gold 255 players play way different in comparison to Silver 100, and thus, they should be separated.

I think the matchmaking would put silvers against silvers if it could. But when you hit K it puts who ever's available against who ever's available. hopefully a better solution can be created like phasing over just blocking people from playing.

Bring back the threat districts(untill the cross dist. system is ready)so people can play in silver and bronze dist. and we at least separate true golds from bronzes and below.Is not EU fault dat US have 90 players and we-over 500

Edited by TheMessiah

sorry but as the best apb player of all time, i must say that removing threat segregation was the best change in years and should not be reverted.

Not enough players to have them separated. In a perfect world they would be but thus this is not it.

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

- Azukii

If we say re add match making theres 2 types of silvers long time vets like me and the fresh meat / the lower silvers. They would still get stomped on by higher level and more skilled silvers who will eventually turn gold then get knocked back down to silver after getting stomped by golds

• Like 1

A better start would be to introduce a rank above gold since the span of gold players is so large. There are gold players like myself who are better than silvers but got no chance against the most sweaty gold players. Maybe call it Platinum and then have matchmaking only allow you to fight 1 tier bellow you. 

On 2/12/2023 at 10:53 PM, Basih said:

A better start would be to introduce a rank above gold since the span of gold players is so large. There are gold players like myself who are better than silvers but got no chance against the most sweaty gold players. Maybe call it Platinum and then have matchmaking only allow you to fight 1 tier bellow you. 

That doesn't solve or change anything apart from recoloring an icon.