Sign in to follow this  
SeedyGonzalzez

Games back up to 50v50! YAY

Feels like RTW Times again, This is a game changer for me. If I remember correctly there were also no district segregation when RTW had the game so all good for me right here.

• Like 2

wow that is awesome so you can have 20 people in a 100 player district instead of 20 people in an 80 player district.

LMAO

7 minutes ago, MonkaS said:

cool but it makes the game run worse

almost like there was a reason it was reduced in the first place LOL

On 2/8/2023 at 10:22 PM, SeedyGonzalzez said:

Feels like RTW Times again, This is a game changer for me. If I remember correctly there were also no district segregation when RTW had the game so all good for me right here.

2011-2012 G1 times

16 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

wow that is awesome so you can have 20 people in a 100 player district instead of 20 people in an 80 player district.

LMAO

The sad average NA player experience

17 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

LMAO

3 districts x 100 people right now

• Thanks 1

I think this solved the problem we had, as was slow to find matches.

Edited by MrLek

On 2/9/2023 at 8:21 PM, MonkaS said:

cool but it makes the game run worse

True. Noticed on the Beta servers there was almost no hit registration problems as long as it stayed under 20/20 population. Above that it would crap out. Seems to be the same on live.

The /latencytest in game shows roughly the same tickrate spikes as the previous version. It also runs the garbage collection every minute. Is the server not 64 bit?

In game it says 25ms on US East. This is false. The /latencytest shows the real latency is between 60-90ms.

Edited by BlatMan

21 hours ago, BlatMan said:

True. Noticed on the Beta servers there was almost no hit registration problems as long as it stayed under 20/20 population. Above that it would crap out. Seems to be the same on live.

The /latencytest in game shows roughly the same tickrate spikes as the previous version. It also runs the garbage collection every minute. Is the server not 64 bit?

In game it says 25ms on US East. This is false. The /latencytest shows the real latency is between 60-90ms.

Cool so the latency displayed in real time isn't accurate. Its almost like they don't want us to know the servers are bad and the game still runs like poo. When are we getting /fpsdetails back?

at the end of the day the servers are still running at 30fps

well 1.30 does run better, but the novelty will wear off quickly. tried 10 matchs lost ten even at 120 stable i just do not have the care or time to sweat in this game and keep up with the try hards

• Like 1

On 2/10/2023 at 6:16 PM, PotatoeGirl said:

3 districts x 100 people right now

was playing last night for a few hours. Districts were packed! Was great playing with 100 people. Chaos. Although I did get trolled by a couple of pricks. Two guys on my team just repeatedly killed me for no reason. Was stupid but they left the game after that so Fuck them!

Merged.

On 2/12/2023 at 4:34 AM, cowhorseman said:

well 1.30 does run better, but the novelty will wear off quickly. tried 10 matchs lost ten even at 120 stable i just do not have the care or time to sweat in this game and keep up with the try hards

im not winning much either lol. Been here since RTW days and my skill level has decreased allot since then but still fun to play.

7 hours ago, SeedyGonzalzez said:

im not winning much either lol. Been here since RTW days and my skill level has decreased allot since then but still fun to play.

The main issue i'm running itno is sweaty kids trying to hard to win. i don't see the point of trying to win here after rank 150 or so you got basically everything you need ingame anything else you can buy from the market and besides like you said playing for fun, trying to do that hear gets you angry pms and kids telling you to kys becuase they have no idea what fun is

22 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

The main issue i'm running itno is sweaty kids trying to hard to win. i don't see the point of trying to win here after rank 150 or so you got basically everything you need ingame anything else you can buy from the market and besides like you said playing for fun, trying to do that hear gets you angry pms and kids telling you to kys becuase they have no idea what fun is

lol true man. I get angry PM's allot because im pretty shit at the game now.

23 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

filthy casual

5 hours ago, glaciers said:

filthy casual

i bet you only run oca and 45 acp

33 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

i bet you only run oca and 45 acp

i'm a proud Permanent Meta Gamer main, don't disrespect 

44 minutes ago, glaciers said:

i'm a proud Permanent Meta Gamer main, don't disrespect 

opgl spam or gtfo

Sign in to follow this