Sign in to follow this  
MattChicago

Its Been a While Any Big Changes?

Hello Gang,

Been here since the RTW Days, then Gamersfirst, Now LilOrbit. 

From years back they kept talking about creating a new MAP (District) something about combining waterfront and financial together. Also as well redoing the game to be updated with the newest UNREAL Engine (not sure if that stalled out).

I think for custom clothing and vehicles maybe take it off the "subscription" base so it would welcome NEW players and bring back old players. Since you are CAPPED with a FREE account how many graphics or items you can put on clothing or a vehicle maybe tweak that a bit, possibly make just a In Game Store like pretty much all the other games do now and offer custom clothing, designs, cars and things made by Lil Orbit, charge like X number of $$ for game coin and run with it.

Maybe a New Referral System? and for members who invite folks who say purchase "in game" money kick back a bit to the member who invited them to join  the game or "rejoin" the game. I am thinking if Console/PC version were cross compatible as well that might help as well, sort of like what fortnite did with there system so anyone who plays any device can use there login and everything works properly. It would be great IF i could login using my console and have all my stuff PC wise on there.

11 hours ago, tuktukdriver said:

1.30 is live now and the game runs SO MUCH more stable, looking forward to what's coming next

PRESS X TO DOUBT
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

20 hours ago, tuktukdriver said:

1.30 is live now and the game runs slightly more stable, looking forward to what's coming next

Fixed that for you

On 2/9/2023 at 2:05 PM, tuktukdriver said:

1.30 is live now and the game runs , looking forward to what's coming next

Fixed that for you.

Merged.

That spacing was unintended, must be a glitch with the forums on mobile. Ah well. 

Edited by Azukii
fixed :)

It runs somewhat more stable now but still exited to see if they can improve on it more.. maybe have Chatgpt write the code🤣

On 2/10/2023 at 2:29 PM, Clumsyhunt3R said:

Fixed that for you.

Merged.

That spacing was unintended, must be a glitch with the forums on mobile. Ah well. 

I love how everyone complains about the game not being changed at all.

My PC could barely run APB on 80 FPS before 1.30.

Now i play on 128 FPS with Maxed Graphics.

It worked people just complain to much.

Be happy they are actually doing something.

On 4/12/2023 at 11:07 PM, GentleMelon said:

I love how everyone complains about the game not being changed at all.

My PC could barely run APB on 80 FPS before 1.30.

Now i play on 128 FPS with Maxed Graphics.

It worked people just complain to much.

Be happy they are actually doing something.

No one is complaining about anything, simply sharing our experiences with the 64bit upgrade. For me performance did not change, maybe up to +5 fps in certain circumstances at best. Calling it "so much more stable" is an overstatement.

Game runs more stable in your case - lucky you. Some people actually reported performance loss from this upgrade. Not everyone or their pc is the same. I really doubt your game went from 80 to 128. Maybe in a empty district, but whatever. High end CPUs still dropping frames when there are multiple missions happening in one place.

I for one am actually glad they are doing something. 64 bit should give developers access to to better tools and if they know what they are doing they should be able to actually optimize the game.

Edited by Weaboos
  • Like 1