NotTheEnforcer

Dont expect support to undo their mistakes.

19 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

I made a badge. A historically correct badge that isn't censored in 99% of countries around the world. I didn't make a swastika, I wasnt spraypainted it around the districts, I wasnt out spewing nazi propaganda or calling anyone jews or slurs for it. I didn't put the N-word, or a slur, or anything else on my uniform you absolute douchenozzle

You made a badge with very clear knowledge of the hateful historic rhetoric of said badge, and proudly displayed it on your clothing... You don't need to be using overtly hateful images and words like slurs or swastikas to communicate effective propaganda.

Jokes make people laugh, hate makes people act, fear, and target others.

The fact you weren't "spewing" propaganda is false - clearly you know this since you received a ban over the symbol.

As for the conflict over you account being reinstated, no member of the forum can help you. The only group is the one that you've already tried. Surely they can help, maybe the member of the team that you've had help this far is unable to, but the whole of the support staff should have someone. You may need to escalate it. If support is truly unable or does not desire to, then there isn't anything else you can do. If you wish to try small claims court to get compensated for your things, then you could fight to get money back, but doubtful you would get anything with your agreement to the ToS and CoC broken. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sergsininia said:

You made a badge with very clear knowledge of the hateful historic rhetoric of said badge, and proudly displayed it on your clothing... You don't need to be using overtly hateful images and words like slurs or swastikas to communicate effective propaganda.

Jokes make people laugh, hate makes people act, fear, and target others.

The fact you weren't "spewing" propaganda is false - clearly you know this since you received a ban over the symbol.

As for the conflict over you account being reinstated, no member of the forum can help you. The only group is the one that you've already tried. Surely they can help, maybe the member of the team that you've had help this far is unable to, but the whole of the support staff should have someone. You may need to escalate it. If support is truly unable or does not desire to, then there isn't anything else you can do. If you wish to try small claims court to get compensated for your things, then you could fight to get money back, but doubtful you would get anything with your agreement to the ToS and CoC broken. 

Small claims court would do nothing lol. You can't sue LO for the ban, or anything really. LO pretty much (for lack of better term), "owns our accounts". It's essentially what you agreed to when you signed up for APB. They have the right to ban, or do anything to anyone's account without any stated or valid reason. 

As for the main topic of the post, you acknowledged you were wrong for what you did and did not continue the behavior. I see other members arent as smart to realize that the symbol you made was not the main point of the post. My best suggestion, like what Sergis said, contact support again. If they cant do anything, you're just SOL.

EDIT: my error, OP wasn't asking for an unban. I find it interesting that OP has admitted to breaking TOS, and is asking for an unban. But They've shown that they clearly haven't learned anything from their ban, in the way that they continue to justify their actions. IMO, you should've stay banned OP. This is what you get for trying to 'trigger the libs' ig lol

Edited by Goldtiger
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

I find it interesting that OP has admitted to breaking TOS, and is asking for an unban. But has shown that they clearly haven't learned anything from their ban, in the way that they continue to justify their actions. IMO, you should've stay banned OP. This is what you get for trying to 'trigger the libs' ig lol

He was already unbanned.

The issue is they messed up something with his character hardcore. Funnily in a way ive never seen before -ever- even for unbanned players due to cheating when they did the mass FF unban which is far harsher than an offensive symbol offense- where he lost rank, cant use mods, cant access vehicle stuff, and more. Something that should -never- have happened to begin with when getting "unbanned" for any reason. If this is true, they severely messed up something, and clearly have no idea on how to fix.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

50 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

He was already unbanned.

Yes, I am aware. I'm saying that I think he should've stayed banned, judging by his replies in this post.

50 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

The issue is they messed up something with his character hardcore (in a way ive never seen before -ever- even for unbanned players due to cheating when they did the mass FF unban which is far harsher than an offensive symbol offense- where he lost rank, cant use mods, cant access vehicle stuff, and more. Something that should -never- have happened to begin with when getting "unbanned" for any reason. If this is true, they severely messed up something, and clearly have no idea on how to fix.

I was one of the (presumably many) people false FF banned pre-LO. While I didn't experience any notable loss of progress (outside of losing all of my premium days, but that's just a first world problem), I do personally think LO should make an effort to fix these things for players they decide to unban. But technically, they're under no obligation to do so. Which if they can't even fix his account, that's all the more reason they should've kept him banned. Mainly because he was banned for a good reason anyways (and in hindsight, clearly learned nothing from it)… I don't think that OP making justifications for their banned action is a great way to get their stuff fixed. They're clearly wanting empathy from the community, but for whatever reason they choose to reply with stuff like this:

On 2/7/2023 at 9:25 AM, NotTheEnforcer said:

Oh and for context, making ultra-thin-skin people like you cry was always worth the potential tempban.

… and expects people to be empathetic towards his position. If you ask me, if it "was always worth the potential temp-ban", it should always be worth the potential loss of progress too. An eye for an eye.

EDIT: I realized I put "asking for an unban" in my original reply. I'd started typing the post as I was reading through the reply chains, and forgot to correct that before posting. Will edit now to fix that.

Edited by Goldtiger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not justifying shit lmao. That's something everyone else is trying to assign an arbitrary value to. If I was "justifying" it, I'd keep doing it. It was wrong, I shouldn't have made the symbol, it was childish and dumb.

But that was never the point of the post to begin with, people are just getting overly mad at that small fact so THEY can justify completely disregarding how absolutely broken my account is for what should've been a simple 1 minute procedure of removing the symbol. Because apparently it their eyes LO can't do anything wrong, or something like that since they don't want to acknowledge it.

28 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

I'm not justifying shit lmao. That's something everyone else is trying to assign an arbitrary value to. If I was "justifying" it, I'd keep doing it. It was wrong, I shouldn't have made the symbol, it was childish and dumb.

But that was never the point of the post to begin with, people are just getting overly mad at that small fact so THEY can justify completely disregarding how absolutely broken my account is for what should've been a simple 1 minute procedure of removing the symbol. Because apparently it their eyes LO can't do anything wrong, or something like that since they don't want to acknowledge it.

You know, maybe both things can be true at once. Maybe we can acknowledge that your account being broken after a ban is bad, and that what you did means we won't give you the sympathy you're looking for. 

You came here to complain, and because all your options were exhausted decided a public forum would be the place. Everyone then told you that because of what you did, it's just karma in effect. 

And uh, no. You haven't taken responsibility and you are justifying it. Because you:

A. Haven't explained what the joke is (a big indicator that you know what you did is fucking rude and contemptible.)

B. You have criticised and name called everyone who told you about yourself and your childish behaviour. If you had given a meaningful apology and showed some semblance of remorse, I could understand the upset. But because you choose to fling mud and hide behind this defence of "I've already been punished so now anything afterwards is irrelevant" we don't want to hear it. 

A big hint: Maybe you are the fragile one if you're more concerned with shutting people down instead of just waiting out the problem. Big whoop. 

• Thanks 1

I like how everyone just missed the point completely.

Doing something bannable should result in a ban, not messing with an account. This situation shows either incompetency whether it is an accident or immaturity whether it was on purpose. 

The outfit ban is pretty much a null point in this entire topic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

No we didn't. What could we do even if we agreed with the OP? 

Doing something bannable should result in a ban, not messing with an account.

We know. We just don't feel bad it happened. 

This situation shows either incompetency whether it is an accident or immaturity whether it was on purpose. 

lmao

then why mention it? 

1 minute ago, Reprimand said:

No we didn't. What could we do even if we agreed with the OP? 

We know. We just don't feel bad it happened. 

lmao

then why mention it? 

'Don't care until it happens to me'

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

'Don't care until it happens to me'

100%. Reprimand just wants to hop on the bandwagon to freely throw insults around cause it probably makes him feel bigger. If this had happened to anyone on this thread completely focused on the symbol, I guarantee you they'd be far worse attitude than Im being. There's a reason temp bans are a thing, and a reason perm bans are a thing. LO saw fit in their judgement that a temp ban would suffice, and it did, I havent made another offensive symbol. That's why they dont do Mob Rule in court either, because if any of these idiots had experienced what I did, they'd be clamoring for the same thing. All I want is my account restored back to full functionality, I can regain the ranks and even the legendaries. But no, everyone would rather focus on the symbol thats already been seen and dealt with sufficiently by LO themselves.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Doing something bannable should result in a ban, not messing with an account. This situation shows either incompetency whether it is an accident or immaturity whether it was on purpose. 

yeah everyone gets that, we just don’t care because he’s the kind of person that should probably be permabanned, and there’s nothing we can do about his account anyway

maybe the next person to get a bugged account will at least pretend to be a well-adjusted human being and everyone will be up in arms for them, but until then “don’t do stupid shit and get banned” is a solid fix for this issue

Edited by glaciers
typo
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, glaciers said:

yeah everyone gets that, we just don’t care because he’s the kind of person that should probably be permabanned, and there’s nothing we can do about his account anyway

maybe the next person to get a bugged account will at least pretend to be a well-adjusted human being and everyone will be up in arms for them, but until then “don’t do stupid shit and get banned” is a solid fix for this issue

Goes right back to the initial ban.

Good job vsb.

36 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Good job vsb.

idk what you want from me, ive already done everything i can, which amounts to saying "this sucks i would be mad too"

there's nothing else to do besides make fun of a dummy for doing dumb things and getting dunked on by karma

• Thanks 1

On 2/16/2023 at 10:44 PM, glaciers said:

idk what you want from me, ive already done everything i can, which amounts to saying "this sucks i would be mad too"

there's nothing else to do besides make fun of a dummy for doing dumb things and getting dunked on by karma

You wouldnt be mad at all if this happened or otherwise you wouldnt be such a pretentious douche about something that happened nearly a year ago, but yeah sure whatever you gotta tell yourself.

If you were actually capable of it, you'd be wondering how an actual company could even remotely managed to fuck something up so much in such a simply process. That should be the concern, but too many idiots here are focusing on the wrong thing. Guess its the same delusions people had about the engine upgrade back in 2019, LO can do no wrong.

Merged.

On 2/16/2023 at 10:04 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Good job vsb.

Its a defense mechanism. Any time you counter an idiots argument with something undeniably solid they just shout what they said louder and hope it works.

Edited by NotTheEnforcer

4 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Its a defense mechanism. Any time you counter an idiots argument with something undeniably solid they just shout what they said louder and hope it works.

lmao

4 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

You wouldnt be mad at all if this happened or otherwise you wouldnt be such a pretentious douche about something that happened nearly a year ago, but yeah sure whatever you gotta tell yourself

weirdo take tbh, who wouldn't be mad about losing stuff that was paid for?

1 hour ago, glaciers said:

I want better reading comprehension from you.

I expect better reading comprehension from you.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

11 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I want better reading comprehension from you.

I expect better reading comprehension from you.

no can do bucko, all these posts dont farm themselves

• Like 1

On 2/16/2023 at 6:47 PM, glaciers said:

no can do bucko, all these posts dont farm themselves

indeed, im soo soo close to 10k...

As a big fuck you to everyone who dislikes me, my account now has full functionality again. Reaching my old rank of 251 has somehow, bewilderingly, fixed my account. GG.

Thread can be closed now.

Edited by NotTheEnforcer

Even in victory you are a salty winner. 

We had no doubts you'd get your account restored. Enjoy your little victory jig.

1 hour ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

As a big fuck you to everyone who dislikes me, my account now has full functionality again. Reaching my old rank of 251 has somehow, bewilderingly, fixed my account. GG.

Congratulations!

1 hour ago, Reprimand said:

We had no doubts you'd get your account restored

Wasn't support who fixed it. They told me 3 separate times there wasn't a single thing they could do. This wasnt a win for LO at all, not sure why you'd even think to try and go that route lmao. This was spaghetti coding from 2010 that somehow worked out in my favor

Edited by NotTheEnforcer

2 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

This topic has been closed as per OP's request.

~@mayii