TYRANSIS

Crash on spawning map

Hello when i started playing apb, after a few mission i was crashing on the spawning map. I installed APB advanced launcher put the game in low and it fixed the issue. While playing apb otw im crashing after a few mission on the spawning map

20 minutes ago, TYRANSIS said:

Hello when i started playing apb, after a few mission i was crashing on the spawning map. I installed APB advanced launcher put the game in low and it fixed the issue. While playing apb otw im crashing after a few mission on the spawning map

Think you can DM me your log files and i'll forward them to a dev?  Those will be wherever you installed the game, likely Program files > gamers first > APB OTW > APB game > Logs. 

Just toss them in a zip file.  If you're on discord that would make things easier.

1 minute ago, SkittyM said:

Think you can DM me your log files and i'll forward them to a dev?  Those will be wherever you installed the game, likely Program files > gamers first > APB OTW > APB game > Logs. 

Just toss them in a zip file.  If you're on discord that would make things easier.

TYRANSIS#9778