rewnd1

Why not ban the cheater?

Hello! I certainly understand the 64 bit engine update. But dear developers, when I ban cheaters, I play with RTW. I have a lot of experience in the game, but it's not possible to play against cheaters, give the guys, or select guys like moderators, so that cheaters are monitored in the game. They sent a statement to them and they were thrown into a ban, I can even monitor the players, I know everything about the game. Make a set of game moderators, it will be easier for you and the players will be happy for you, there will also be more aldetoria in the APB. I myself in the game began to take off 24/7. So, if you want, I can help you with this implementation of this problem.

they do not want to ban cheaters because they don't care about the game and are too lazy to fix it.

been this way for years. don't expect it to change. little orbit is a horrendous company.

Idk, maybe cheaters bring just enough profit for LO to justify keeping them arround or maybe LO doesnt want to lose the few active players left there are. Like this game has no new players left and the only ones that still play are either used to suffering and probably enjoy it too or are cheating themselves. APB is the only game I know where you get unbanned multiple times for cheating and get free premium on top of that too.

Edited by Weaboos

And I want to make the game for straight hands and not for cheaters who have hands like their butts 
And I will achieve my goal, and before MattScott Maybe he will read and answer me. I can even write anti-cheat if they need it. I have a lot of programmers who have been working in this area for 10-15 years.

Yeah. I'll write some anti cheat code too.

If cheat =  yes

then ban

On 2/6/2023 at 9:31 AM, rewnd1 said:

Hello! I certainly understand the 64 bit engine update. But dear developers, when I ban cheaters, I play with RTW. I have a lot of experience in the game, but it's not possible to play against cheaters, give the guys, or select guys like moderators, so that cheaters are monitored in the game. They sent a statement to them and they were thrown into a ban, I can even monitor the players, I know everything about the game. Make a set of game moderators, it will be easier for you and the players will be happy for you, there will also be more aldetoria in the APB. I myself in the game began to take off 24/7. So, if you want, I can help you with this implementation of this problem.

2 posts joined yesterday.. TRUST this guy

On 2/6/2023 at 4:31 AM, rewnd1 said:

Joined this year?    Many players have offered help over the past 12-13 years that have shown they have the skills needed to help with on more trusted accounts.

Edited by TheCorruptedVoid

I have been playing since the opening of the game, and I suggest that the developers listen to me. I am a programmer myself, and I can help the players in the game and make exceptions for the game, listen to the players in the Russian language and in the English language of the game, it depends on the developers whether they come to listen to me. And to make the game pleasant to the game, even anti-cheat can give advice and patch holes

Maybe we make him the new CEO.

Merged.

On 2/13/2023 at 7:22 AM, rewnd1 said:

I have been playing since the opening of the game, and I suggest that the developers listen to me. I am a programmer myself, and I can help the players in the game and make exceptions for the game, listen to the players in the Russian language and in the English language of the game, it depends on the developers whether they come to listen to me. And to make the game pleasant to the game, even anti-cheat can give advice and patch holes

What would you change in the game

• Like 1

On 2/10/2023 at 11:34 AM, rewnd1 said:

And I want to make the game for straight hands and not for cheaters who have hands like their butts 
And I will achieve my goal, and before MattScott Maybe he will read and answer me. I can even write anti-cheat if they need it. I have a lot of programmers who have been working in this area for 10-15 years.

It's all hands on deck to save this game, so you cannot exclude queer-hands or butt-hands, and go straight-hand only.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

It's all hands on deck to save this game, so you cannot exclude queer-hands or butt-hands, and go straight-hand only.

Truly based and progressive.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Truly based and progressive.

I see myself more as a casualgressive, but I will stand up for the butt-hand community all day err day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I also want a lot of events, and a lot of ideas. And I want this game, a lot of nuances. Dear developers, see this thread. There are a lot of ideas and fixes for the game in my bowler hat, and also about anti-cheat.

Merged.

I don't have as much money as this game costs.

Merged.

I just ask the developers to listen to me, and give the opportunity to monitor cheaters in the game and so on. And it will be a little easier for you in this area.

14 hours ago, rewnd1 said:

Joined Feb 2 2023, It shows on your account.