lRush

Permanently trade locked with no timer

I just got back into apb recently, when I logged in I couldn't use the mail, marketplace, or trading system. I cant even send mail to my own characters. I have no trade lock timer when I join social. I submitted a ticket to support 7 days ago and no one has responded yet. I really enjoy making symbols and selling them so basically half the game is unavailable for me and no one is getting back to me. LC6n64lUX3R8eiyd13RJQepT1?token=eyJhbGci

On 2/2/2023 at 7:48 AM, lRush said:

8 days with no response from support

Did you ever get a response from support, I’m having the same issue too with no response.

5 hours ago, sushe said:

Did you ever get a response from support, I’m having the same issue too with no response.

It's been 25 days and my issue isnt resolved yet. Support gets around to readying my ticket about every 8 days. But this most recent time he told me my account information I gave him to prove my ownership of the account, was incorrect. This is just ridiculous. I don't know If I'll ever be able to trade again. They might as well fucking ban me. I cant buy shit from the market, I can't send mail to anyone, even my own fucking characters. It's just awful. Hopefully it works out better for you bro. 8 days is the average response time (not counting weekends)

Support is non-existent then.. Got it. Ill try and be optimistic about it.

They decided to keep my account perma trade locked. Don't ask my why I have no fucking idea. But yeah after 1 month they got back to me

I have the same issue on an account I've been playing on since 2013. Everything is grayed out.

ay bro at least they got back to you lol

On 2/27/2023 at 1:15 PM, lRush said:

They decided to keep my account perma trade locked. Don't ask my why I have no fucking idea. But yeah after 1 month they got back to me

i swear they look at accounts and go "annnnnnnnnnnd well yeeeeeeeeeeeeeea fuck you" then your locked. was not locked for a week then suddenly i was locked for two

idk what system i tripped but yea fun

Fuck their system. I asked if they could remove my trade lock or give me a second chance for my account. They said their second chance policy only applies to acammers so I didn't qualify LOL. Srsly LO and their systems can fuck off.

hello dear friend i am facing the same problem so i contacted the support and they charged me $75 dollars so i asked for an explanation they told me i stole them asking for the refund in the same amount so i wanted to know why that and i deposited this value in g1c in my account but they say that I need to put it in another account because that was because of another account that is linked to mine I only have two accounts but I use the only one where I put the g1c and I don't know which account it is charging me besides that they say it was in 2021 then they talk with a conversation that was in July last year I was without a computer for 3 years and I came to buy one in August 2022 they are charging me wrong and they don't want to hear me

To quote

27 minutes ago, MATHEU5 said:

hello dear friend i am facing the same problem so i contacted the support and they charged me $75 dollars so i asked for an explanation they told me i stole them asking for the refund in the same amount so i wanted to know why that and i deposited this value in g1c in my account but they say that I need to put it in another account because that was because of another account that is linked to mine I only have two accounts but I use the only one where I put the g1c and I don't know which account it is charging me besides that they say it was in 2021 then they talk with a conversation that was in July last year I was without a computer for 3 years and I came to buy one in August 2022 they are charging me wrong and they don't want to hear me

To quote

I'm sorry to hear that man. Maybe Matt Scott will notice us the more people post about having problems with the trade lock system and the lack of help from support. 😞

• Like 2

On 3/3/2023 at 4:30 AM, MATHEU5 said:

hello dear friend i am facing the same problem so i contacted the support and they charged me $75 dollars so i asked for an explanation they told me i stole them asking for the refund

....well these are lame tales, especially the one above..

I feel so sorry for you all

Edited by PingOVER9000
-_________-

I think something is wrong with the website support uses to verify our IP addresses. Whenever I use it, it says I live in a completely different state. anyone else have this issue?

Edited by lRush

On 6/8/2023 at 7:01 PM, lRush said:

I think something is wrong with the website support uses to verify our IP addresses. Whenever I use it, it says I live in a completely different state. anyone else have this issue?

Do you use VPN or something?

then, Have you tested your luck talking with someone staff in LO ts?... Maybe a good will soul there will resolve this matter, I heard there are more.. disponible?

Nah support won't talk to me anymore sadly. They just reply with generic "we will be unable to provide you with an further assistance regarding this acount" blah blah blah. And then they close my ticket. They have yet to give me a clear answer about why I was permanently trade locked. And I don't think they ever will. They should be ashamed of the way they treat us. Shit support team too lazy to do any actual investigating into customers issues. I would post my support tickets in here but they would just delete my post or ban me from the forums. They aren't doing their jobs and there's literally no way to hold them accountable. The support team and decided to stonewall me and not answer any of my questions, and it's impossible to contact anyone higher up than stichly (who I've spoken to a couple of times about it).

21 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

then, Have you tested your luck talking with someone staff in LO ts?... Maybe a good will soul there will resolve this matter, I heard there are more.. disponible?

I have a vpn but even when it's turned off the website gets my location wrong. I've even opted to give that website my accurate location and the next day or week it will be wrong again. Idk maybe it's built into windows 11 or some shit. Or maybe my isp.

1 hour ago, lRush said:

Nah support won't talk to me anymore sadly. They just reply with generic "we will be unable to provide you with an further assistance regarding this acount" blah blah blah. And then they close my ticket. They have yet to give me a clear answer about why I was permanently trade locked. And I don't think they ever will. They should be ashamed of the way they treat us. Shit support team too lazy to do any actual investigating into customers issues. I would post my support tickets in here but they would just delete my post or ban me from the forums. They aren't doing their jobs and there's literally no way to hold them accountable. The support team and decided to stonewall me and not answer any of my questions, and it's impossible to contact anyone higher up than stichly (who I've spoken to a couple of times about it).

1 hour ago, PingOVER9000 said:

I have a vpn but even when it's turned off the website gets my location wrong. I've even opted to give that website my accurate location and the next day or week it will be wrong again. Idk maybe it's built into windows 11 or some shit. Or maybe my isp.

Well... it's a cold comfort but at least your account it's not banned.. well ofc that doesnt change the fact it's sucks.

From one side,I would like suggesting you to insist and insist annoying weekly sending mail on mails or trying group, regroup again and pick other similar experience from others in gamefirst and steam ,  you know the tell "if you cant win alone with your voice despite your reasons... try with increasing the numbers" but sincerly  ... I dont suggest neither the first nor second way unless you are ready to consider the possibility of losing your account.

It's strange things like that you can be resolved with quick checking of the purchase chronology, when you make online purchase, also by prepaid cards, be sure 99% of cases companies register everything and they will know not only who you are but also where you are...

• Like 1

Hi guys ♥ So coming back after years to put my themes on the marketplace and bang! It says "you are currently not allowed to auction items" And with no trade timer shown at all.
I've create a test account and trade timer shows up normally. It's been 3 days and still no response yet and probably wont reply back or they will accuse me of something I haven't done or they will not give a reason for anything because they simply don't know anything. They should do their best to help the players especially those who playing since a long time and coming back! Especially with their players data base and game population is meh, they shouldn't be high heels and not respond and not trying to help, and being lazy. Maybe the only way is to go to discord and try to let them know there.
Best of luck to you all ♥ 

22 minutes ago, MsVane said:

Hi guys ♥ So coming back after years to put my themes on the marketplace and bang! It says "you are currently not allowed to auction items" And with no trade timer shown at all.
I've create a test account and trade timer shows up normally. It's been 3 days and still no response yet and probably wont reply back or they will accuse me of something I haven't done or they will not give a reason for anything because they simply don't know anything. They should do their best to help the players especially those who playing since a long time and coming back! Especially with their players data base and game population is meh, they shouldn't be high heels and not respond and not trying to help, and being lazy. Maybe the only way is to go to discord and try to let them know there.
Best of luck to you all ♥ 

8 business days is average response time. And only one guy handles trade related support tickets. 

After 8 days they will ask you for some account information like ip address, transaction numbers and shit like that then you will wait another 8 days and hopefully they help you.

In my case, at first they couldn't even find my account, then accused me of account sharing / selling my account, then told me there were "several inconsistencies" with my account information, then they said someone logged into my account from an international system / network. 

So to put it bluntly l, either flabber (the trade support agent) or stichly (the support manager) are total morons, unwiling to investigate ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING, or their system is fucked and it gives frequent false positives.

Apparently I was permanently trade locked by some automated system or something. But those fucks are choosing to uphold it. And getting any information out of them is like pulling teeth.

14 minutes ago, lRush said:

8 business days is average response time. And only one guy handles trade related support tickets. 

After 8 days they will ask you for some account information like ip address, transaction numbers and shit like that then you will wait another 8 days and hopefully they help you.

In my case, at first they couldn't even find my account, then accused me of account sharing / selling my account, then told me there were "several inconsistencies" with my account information, then they said someone logged into my account from an international system / network. 

So to put it bluntly l, either flabber (the trade support agent) or stichly (the support manager) are total morons, unwiling to investigate ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING, or their system is fucked and it gives frequent false positives.

Apparently I was permanently trade locked by some automated system or something. But those fucks are choosing to uphold it. And getting any information out of them is like pulling teeth.

Damn! I feel sad for you, myself and others who has the same issue, I can feel your anger, one of the most fun things to do in the game is to create content and use the marketplace, etc. without it, I don't know if I will ever keep playing anymore. I can only hope they can help us, if we can keep this thread going and more people complain. I really hope that they will unlock your trade lock eventually, damn it, if CEO Matt can see this thread. Sadly there isn't a discord that has the devs, but long time ago I used to see CEO Matt there on discord somewhere but not any longer sadly.

Edited by MsVane
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, MsVane said:

Sadly there isn't a discord that has the devs, but long time ago I used to see CEO Matt there on discord somewhere but not any longer sadly.

there is a little orbit discord: https://discord.gg/littleorbit and you can try messaging some of the staff on discord directly. Sitchly replied to me once. and matt scott used to reply back in the day, but i havent had any luck recently. 

(Support manager) Sitchly's discord: Stitchly#3674

Matt Scott's discord: MattScott#2915

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lRush said:

there is a little orbit discord: https://discord.gg/littleorbit and you can try messaging some of the staff on discord directly. Sitchly replied to me once. and matt scott used to reply back in the day, but i havent had any luck recently. 

(Support manager) Sitchly's discord: Stitchly#3674

Matt Scott's discord: MattScott#2915

Thank you so much for the discord link, I just joined and messaged Matt and Stichly, hopefully I get a response, I also recommend you to keep trying and don't give up if you know you have done nothing wrong. try to explain to them again. I will also make sure to keep you and the others updated on the issue ♥

Edited by MsVane
  • Like 1