zyde

Please make the "12 deaths of christmas" a PERMANENT mode!

Hello,

So after a while of playing this game, I think it desperately needs new content.

And no, I'm not asking for some pathetic car or a new gun, just for different modes.

So there is a kind of a game which appears to be in the last christmas holidays

"12 Deaths of Xmas"

I honestly wait for this moment of the year to just play this mode all day long, it is fun and unique and I believe adding it to the game as a permanent mode will attract many players to the game!

I believe that I'm not the only one who desperately love this game mode and want it to be there more.

EDIT:

I believe that it could work in these ways:

* Each week there will be a challenge, for an example: kill 1 thousand players or win 100 games. (Rewards could be money, a temporary gun or a clothing item [cat ears etc]  or a small amount of g1c)

* Make the guns totally random but still in some sort of an order. For example first tiers assault rifle, then shotguns or sub machine guns, then carbines and etc.

* Make the final gun as a Brick or an 8-Ball instead of a holiday snowball.

* Change the name to "12 Ways to die" or "Gun Game"

* (Not necessary but optional) Make 3 new contacts that will be in each map: Beacon, Asylum and Baylan. And make them possible to level up, baylan and asylum 20 and beacon 25 ranks so u can be R300.

Let me know your thoughts on it!

Edited by liav
  • Like 1

Well they can't really make it permanent when its called "12 Deaths of CHRISTMAS"

So it's kinda of defeating it's purpose if you make it permanent when its a event specific mode only...

4 hours ago, liav said:

i'd be down for this as just a normal weapon, reskin the hohohopgl to fire bricks or 8-balls, buy it from contacts. I'd use the shit out of that to be honest. What weapon category would it even fall into in that case? I guess explosive weapons? In the way regular half bricks and 8-balls count to grenadier kills?

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, liav said:

Hello,

So after a while of playing this game, I think it desperately needs new content.

And no, I'm not asking for some pathetic car or a new gun, just for different modes.

So there is a kind of a game which appears to be in the last christmas holidays

"12 Deaths of Xmas"

I honestly wait for this moment of the year to just play this mode all day long, it is fun and unique and I believe adding it to the game as a permanent mode will attract many players to the game!

I believe that I'm not the only one who desperately love this game mode and want it to be there more.

EDIT:

I believe that it could work in these ways:

* Each week there will be a challenge, for an example: kill 1 thousand players or win 100 games. (Rewards could be money, a temporary gun or a clothing item [cat ears etc]  or a small amount of g1c)

* Make the guns totally random but still in some sort of an order. For example first tiers assault rifle, then shotguns or sub machine guns, then carbines and etc.

* Change the name to "12 Ways to die" or "Gun Game"

* (Not necessary but optional) Make 3 new contacts that will be in each map: Beacon, Asylum and Baylan. And make them possible to level up, baylan and asylum 20 and beacon 25 ranks so u can be R300.

Let me know your thoughts on it!

We used to have daily events They were called Dynamic events.

No chance you played any of those? (The Butcher and Drug Mule)

I don't think we have enough current player base to support a seasonal event becoming standard to be honest.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

On 6/27/2018 at 4:09 AM, MoeEveryWeek said:

Well they can't really make it permanent when its called "12 Deaths of CHRISTMAS"

So it's kinda of defeating it's purpose if you make it permanent when its a event specific mode only...

On 6/27/2018 at 5:15 AM, AlishaAzure said:

Its called "12 Deaths of Christmas" like Moe told before so why would they make it permanent?

IF they will go to do somethign about that i'd like to see another version of the event with other options or type of modes and guns into it because if they will make it permanent this means Christmas Event will not be special anymore, no reason to do that.

On 6/27/2018 at 6:56 AM, Fortune Runner said:

so now you want your Christmas presents early?

no just no  leave Christmas alone

I don't think any of you understood me. I was referring this to be a whole new mode with different weapons and a NAME as I mentioned.

On 6/27/2018 at 7:00 AM, Zolerox said:

We used to have daily events They were called Dynamic events.

No chance you played any of those? (The Butcher and Drug Mule)

I indeed played those, but how are they even related to my topic?

23 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

An event, permanent. No.

It's not a permanent event it's a permanent mode.

For the weekly challenges I was referring it to be in kind of a Fight club style. 

• Like 1

I second this idea, you can't choose your weapons in this gamemode, it's all random so it's a 50-50 chance whether you'll die or live and the beacon fight club map is perfect for it. It combines your luck and skill and lets you train with different weapon styles - a breath of fresh air to constant 2v2 4v4 premade squad missions and best of all there is no threat there is no need for some intense team-collaboration, it's a good old free-for-all mode which you can enjoy playing solo. 

And to those who are cherry picking on how it's called '12 death of christmas' we could always just change the name up and make it a third branch for fight-club. 

Don't Christmas theme it then. 

New game modes will definitely spice up APB, but think of this: If we were to start having that as a regular mode in fight club, how would we make the Christmas season special? 

It's a double edged sword.

7 hours ago, liav said:

I indeed played those, but how are they even related to my topic?

You asked for a mode to tied you over.

Butcher can get the job done.

A "new" game mode when soo much content is unused seems wasteful to me.

And no "holiday" events won't just be switched to be used everyday ruins what makes them special

(has xmas in the name for a reason)

Im sick of Halloween's event, However i'm still not bored of xmas and Easter

(sadly g1 dident enable Easter event on their last year of owning apb)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, K3i said:

I second this idea, you can't choose your weapons in this gamemode, it's all random so it's a 50-50 chance whether you'll die or live and the beacon fight club map is perfect for it. It combines your luck and skill and lets you train with different weapon styles - a breath of fresh air to constant 2v2 4v4 premade squad missions and best of all there is no threat there is no need for some intense team-collaboration, it's a good old free-for-all mode which you can enjoy playing solo. 

And to those who are cherry picking on how it's called '12 death of christmas' we could always just change the name up and make it a third branch for fight-club. 

Finally someone who gets me, a fresh breathe to the apb community.

And about the christmas event, it cant be the same over and over again, so I think a new event will be grateful to the community.

12 hours ago, TrinityFSB said:

Don't Christmas theme it then. 

New game modes will definitely spice up APB, but think of this: If we were to start having that as a regular mode in fight club, how would we make the Christmas season special? 

It's a double edged sword.

Never said them to christmas theme, I said many times, a NEW MODE, with NO THEME, and of course different names and weapons.

and as I said to the last quote: "it cant be the same over and over again, so I think a new event will be grateful to the community."

9 hours ago, Zolerox said:

You asked for a mode to tied you over.

Butcher can get the job done.

A "new" game mode when soo much content is unused seems wasteful to me.

And no "holiday" events won't just be switched to be used everyday ruins what makes them special

(has xmas in the name for a reason)

Im sick of Halloween's event, However i'm still not bored of xmas and Easter

(sadly g1 dident enable Easter event on their last year of owning apb)

Okay, this seems like a good idea. But I still support my own one. 🙂

Adding back the butcher and drug mule will do the job done, but I still believe that having a gun game will spice up the entire game.

Those special holiday events, They should be different and changed from time to time. We're having the same or nothing for about 3 to 4 years now.

I'm very convinced that Little Orbit has way more creativity than MoneyFirst.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2018 at 10:39 PM, VickyFox said:

Christmas isn't fun, unique and special as a holiday if it was to run 365 days a year.

While I agree a new game mode and maybe a new map would be more worth while content than some guns, clothing and car body kits, I'm going to be a bit selfish and say that I'd rather keep 12 Death of Christmas just for Christmas. It wouldn't be as fun and special if it became another common game mode like fight club.