I hope this is correct section (Corretc me if im wrong)
Please leave advice and a rating 😄 (0/10-10/10)
I can do alot with advice people give me! Enjoy

• Like 1

On 1/15/2023 at 2:31 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Putting 'meme' clips with apb clips is not funny. It is lazy and boring.

Than what should i do?
cut it to 5 seconds fragments  and put Ladygaga.mp3 underneath it?

Merged.

On 1/15/2023 at 2:31 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Putting 'meme' clips with apb clips is not funny. It is lazy and boring.

I wouldn't call it lazy. cause it took me a total (including recording) 7 hours to make. Motion tracking. Finding suitable memes. exetera so mwehd

23 hours ago, Wizard1111 said:

I wouldn't call it lazy. cause it took me a total (including recording) 7 hours to make. Motion tracking. Finding suitable memes. exetera so mwehd

It is creatively lazy.

• Like 1

Good effort, your game video footage is actually very good , clear & using a good graphics setting.    in my opinion you've over done it with the meme crap. yes memes can work in videos by they do need to relate and be correctly timed, to many and you lose the enthesis of the video, story, mission timeline etc.     the difference of = am i watching an APBR video OR a Meme compilation ??

also try not to use licenced music in your videos, it is quickest way to block your videos in countries. so some people might not be able to view your video at all. 

sideliner from your video. Dont bother listening/Reading comments  that dont help or are just negative. that simply just "shoot you down," its not creatively helpful or mentally healthy.

Keep creative & just dont reply to them 😂.     

Oh (added later)  Some videos iv created in the past when I was learning to edit on a professional platform took me upto 9 or more hours, for a 30 minute video.. with one video having upto 300 cuts, multiple layers of visual and audio input.  time spent is time learning, you edits will get quicker the more you do  and push your self to learn the hot keys, technic and having the creativity to already know how you will edit the video before you even begin the edit or even finish the game your playing. 

Keep playing and creating content 👍

Edited by Sgt Drayke

On 1/18/2023 at 1:11 AM, Sgt Drayke said:

Good effort, your game video footage is actually very good , clear & using a good graphics setting.    in my opinion you've over done it with the meme crap. yes memes can work in videos by they do need to relate and be correctly timed, to many and you lose the enthesis of the video, story, mission timeline etc.     the difference of = am i watching an APBR video OR a Meme compilation ??

also try not to use licenced music in your videos, it is quickest way to block your videos in countries. so some people might not be able to view your video at all. 

sideliner from your video. Dont bother listening/Reading comments  that dont help or are just negative. that simply just "shoot you down," its not creatively helpful or mentally healthy.

Keep creative & just dont reply to them 😂.     

Oh (added later)  Some videos iv created in the past when I was learning to edit on a professional platform took me upto 9 or more hours, for a 30 minute video.. with one video having upto 300 cuts, multiple layers of visual and audio input.  time spent is time learning, you edits will get quicker the more you do  and push your self to learn the hot keys, technic and having the creativity to already know how you will edit the video before you even begin the edit or even finish the game your playing. 

Keep playing and creating content 👍

Hmh. Thanks yeah i mainly use the memes to diffrent my self from other apb channels such as Rivona / Telex / RosaGolfAPB.
I do get the point ur making. Im also trying to learn to use my microphone (i have a rode nt usb 1) but if im alone behind my pc i just become quite and dont speak much. 
even though i make videos since i was 12 (all those channels are deleted) its just one thing i cant do.

On 1/16/2023 at 3:31 AM, Wizard1111 said:

Than what should i do?
cut it to 5 seconds fragments  and put Ladygaga.mp3 underneath it?

Merged.

Don't listen to zombie he's just a sulking child hanging around the fourms becuase he sucks ingame

• Like 1

Watched your video @Wizard1111 and thought it was funny. Like the very first runover by a mistake (0:18-ish) but I also agree about quite too many meme's. 

However, I would like to watch more videos from you which might got more APB content.

Keep up good work lad.

Watched your video the first 1 minute I gotta say, the fact that you bombarded the video  with memes to try to call the attention even more I didnt like it, Loose the interest in continue watching it. For your next video try to do a commentary. 

My bro just blasting those fools 

Nice, I hit a like because using the same pistol as you.👍

Edited by Divait