Riverwind

<GAME_STATUS_NOTREADY>

What Title says Plus Alec Masters Queued

Yep still down

Edited by Riverwind

1 hour ago, Riverwind said:

I'm starting to wonder if anyone is working there today

Good chance no.

almost time for daily maintenance. Game is still down. Will see if maintenance happens and fixes the problem.

Yep, maintenance happened. Can play now. Happy New Year. Special thanks to the person that came in or remotely performed the maintenance.

Well, It's happened again. Around 0950 AM MT USA <Game_Status_NotReady>. Hope someone there see's this.

Still down. 2 hrs later. Guess we wait for the maintenance window and see if that happens to fix the problem.

Edited by Riverwind

The team has been made aware of the servers being down, but for now we are not able to share any eta on when this will be resolved.

~@mayii

• Like 1

On 12/31/2022 at 5:38 PM, skyraker said:

Was checking on the same thing. Did the same thing last night too without warning.

Same, no warning. playing then zip

Merged.

On 1/1/2023 at 10:19 PM, Amayii said:

The team has been made aware of the servers being down, but for now we are not able to share any eta on when this will be resolved.

~@mayii

Thanks much.

hey since i'm already here i was just informed about 2 mins ago your game crashed and is now saying it's offline.

might want to see if some nerd is DDOSing the server again

you know since this is waht 3-4 days or it?

I am getting a bit fed up of this now.  It's been crashing every day and down for hours at a time for the last 3 days!

7 minutes ago, Riverwind said:

Just got on the launcher to play and saw not ready again. lol. 3rd day in a row now

Yeah, but this was a later drop than the last couple days. I'm wondering if something that someone is doing is causing an error.

28 minutes ago, skyraker said:

Yeah, but this was a later drop than the last couple days. I'm wondering if something that someone is doing is causing an error.

That's possible. Didn't think of that. Maybe same person different time

Edited by Riverwind

There has to be something more to this.  It is as regular as clockwork around 8:30pm every single night the game crashes out.

5 hours ago, Jaxbauer said:

There has to be something more to this.  It is as regular as clockwork around 8:30pm every single night the game crashes out.

bet some kid got banned for doing something stupid, and now there mad and going after the server thinking LO cant touch them.

or

emily being the dingaling she is forgot to turn on the shutdown warning for server maintenance, or being that the game was ran by the dingalings at g1 the warning system for shutdowns is botched and fixing the code is like removing a honey badger from your face

I see once again game is unplayable.  You know, I was really pleased when I heard this game was revived and looked forward to playing it again after playing for many years back in the day, but this experience has been completely ruined for me by the absolutely rubbish support for this game.  Pretty much every day, sometimes multiple times a day, I've either not been able to access due to the game being "Not Ready", or I've had an hour or so playtime only to be booted out because the server has crashed.

I would really like to get the thoughts from game support or the GMs as to why they even bothered reviving this game when they are absolutely incapable of keeping the servers up and running so people can actually enjoy the game!

If the remake ever sees the light of day I have second thoughts now about even bothering to purchase it because of this awful experience.  Just, poor, very very poor!