Nikael

Terrible tech support from this company!

Greetings readers! I would be very happy if someone could help me here. So my account in APB was blocked for no reason! I wrote to support and they answered me that I used some kind of well-known cheat. But it's not! I have never used cheats! I've been playing for 10 years now. Always played fair! In addition, I have 2 characters of 255 rank. I was blocked by mistake! I physically never used cheats and never downloaded them! But I have an assumption that my account was hacked and played with cheats! I asked those support to provide me with information from which IP the last login was made. BUT support refused to give me such information. In addition, incompetent people work in support. they told me the month in which the last login to the account was made, namely July 2022. But this is not true. The last time I logged into the game was around 11/30/2022. But not like not in July 2022. In support, they can’t even tell the exact month of logging into the account. As I understand it, this campaign does not care about its players and they do not even want to understand the problems. I really like that my account in which I invested my soul, time and money was unfairly blocked. My nickname in the game:Alunda / Nikael3

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our APB forums.

- Azukii

This company does not ban accounts even when openly cheating on livestream. You used a cheat known to Battleye, or your account was phished and someone else cheated on it. It's kinda sus that you know the ban date, but didn't do anything about it until now.

• Like 1

LO seem to be very very lenient when it comes to cheating. So if you are banned there is good reason. 

boy times have changed, so I'm assuming talking about being banned is now allowed and all cuz the mod moved this post instead of locking it?

Apb is a bugged game you can always get banned for no reason and it's not your fault. And one of the biggest problems here are unstable servers.

For example, if you are currently playing during the latest event, during prototype testing ground you can get banned for speedhack or teleport hack if you use the scout jump shot test weapon and do nothing about it

if during ddos attacks you play the game hard and run while the server is lagging you will also end up with a ban

there are many glitches in this game that are very bad and intensively change the correct position of the player that getting banned is just easy.

support does not exist and this fact is not surprising

the task of support in this company is not to discuss and solve your problems because there is simply no money and people for it

support will take a decision and position only as directed by our director Matt Scot

if you want to be unbanned then your problem must can affect the whole apb community and be resolved by matt scot and unban more community

In short, you are too small to be bent over by anyone

• Like 1

On 1/7/2023 at 3:06 PM, TasteMyKetchup said:

Apb is a bugged game you can always get banned for no reason and it's not your fault. And one of the biggest problems here are unstable servers.

For example, if you are currently playing during the latest event, during prototype testing ground you can get banned for speedhack or teleport hack if you use the scout jump shot test weapon and do nothing about it

if during ddos attacks you play the game hard and run while the server is lagging you will also end up with a ban

there are many glitches in this game that are very bad and intensively change the correct position of the player that getting banned is just easy.

support does not exist and this fact is not surprising

the task of support in this company is not to discuss and solve your problems because there is simply no money and people for it

How is this possible with BE? It's scanning for software based cheats, nothing to with analyzing player behavior, am I wrong? Reminds me of FF.

The current support seems to be better than the old one. At least now they give you slightly better responses, not just lazy copy and paste responses. So the conclusion is that the OP's account was breached. I'm not sure if the OP was aware of the existence of 2FA, that's mandatory unless you use a password manager with strong passwords, but then you can still accidentally download a keylogger, for example.

On 1/9/2023 at 9:06 AM, xHenryman90x said:

How is this possible with BE? It's scanning for software based cheats, nothing to with analyzing player behavior, am I wrong? Reminds me of FF.

The current support seems to be better than the old one. At least now they give you slightly better responses, not just lazy copy and paste responses. So the conclusion is that the OP's account was breached. I'm not sure if the OP was aware of the existence of 2FA, that's mandatory unless you use a password manager with strong passwords, but then you can still accidentally download a keylogger, for example.

BE only detects known exploits and maybe detects impossible inputs. Even then, it has to account for a wide range of input devices so I doubt the limits are that strict.

You don't get banned for teleporting. It's not a client sided problem, it's a server sided problem. Having lag spike of less than 200ms can cause you to teleport. All of South America would have been banned by now if what OP was saying is true.

I sympathize with you. The security of your account is in your hands.

Edited by Yapopal