Sign in to follow this  
InfamousEvade

Old Characters Deleted?

I've played APB since the original open beta 12 years ago. I had an account through the release of Reloaded and played for many years always using the same account through my email address.

I've tried to log back into the game - been notified to change my password though the website. Logged in and all my characters and progression have gone. I've also tried to log in through Steam and get a message saying the password has expired but I see no way of changing it? I'm pretty sure my steam email address is the same as my original one I used to log in prior to the Steam link

I played on the Obeya EU server. I understand at some point names were wiped? . After seeing the livestream today I'd like to get back into playing again. I would like to know if there is any way I can restore my characters as I spent a huge amount of time and money on the game and don't really want to start over. I tried to raise a support ticket but it wouldn't let me submit it. No idea why... 

Would appreciate any help if anyone has any ideas.

Cheers

• Like 2

Hello,

If you are unable to file a support ticket, please contact our customer support directly through e-mail at support@gamersfirst.com.

- Azukii

Sign in to follow this